If it's true that Americans are losing faith, then things will only get worse, not better

Only since the late 80s in the form we know it.
Still not buying it.

Ya. Except when I tell you this you will smack yourself in the forehead because you have forgotten it. It's 10 years later than what I had.

Charitable choice - Wikipedia

Faith-Based and Community Initiatives: Guidance - Charitable Choice

Obama Expands Faith-Based Programs
Except this ignores all the charity given by we the people.

No.
No what? People don’t contribute to charities?

No, hon. But that's a nice try.

Like what killing new born babies like democrats?

fetuses aren't babies.

God will give is the power to strike down these left wing haters so they never get up again.
We must take Steps to prevent a rise of democrat ideology. With education .

Uh, guy, education would be the worst thing that would happen to your side.... When people understand science and economics, they really don't support your positions.

In fact, your movement is mostly based on using sexual, religious and racial fears to get poor dumb white people to vote against their own economic interests.
I said babies not fetuses

Why? Everything works itself out.

I’m good with it all because it’s all good.

God loves the conflict and confusion process. He created it. That’s why we have diversity.

Eventually error fails.

Again, doesn't this make your sky pixie kind of a sadist? He sets otherwise decent people against each other so he can "enjoy conflict".

upload_2019-4-6_8-6-35.jpeg

Nobody is killing babies.

Viability doesn’t define living human life, Joey.

Ever heard of DNA?

Yeah, my tonsils had DNA< and no one was going to grant them rights, either.

Where are the advanced scientists, entanproneurs, inventors, business people, industrialists and tech giants creating tens of millions of jobs? Fifty years is a long time. Having just large mouth bass bullcrap artists in TV/entertainment of all types/politician is old. Its like a plateau. Imagine one of those people who claim hate inventing a car component to increase gas mileage by 50% as an example. Not happening.

Does your doctor know you are off your medication?

Here's the thing... the fetuses that ended up at the bottom of medical waste containers weren't going to grow up to be those things. they were going to grow up to be your petty thugs. That's why the crime rate dropped so quickly after 1993.... 73 years after legalizing abortion, we got rid of the bad element by stopping it from reproducing and we are all better off for it.

Ever heard of DNA?

Where are the advanced scientists, entanproneurs, inventors, business people, industrialists and tech giants creating tens of millions of jobs? Fifty years is a long time. Having just large mouth bass bullcrap artists in TV/entertainment of all types/politician is old. Its like a plateau. Imagine one of those people who claim hate inventing a car component to increase gas mileage by 50% as an example. Not happening.

Here's the thing... the fetuses that ended up at the bottom of medical waste containers weren't going to grow up to be those things. they were going to grow up to be your petty thugs. That's why the crime rate dropped so quickly after 1993.... 73 years after legalizing abortion, we got rid of the bad element by stopping it from reproducing and we are all better off for it.
Democrats are saying they are for killing of new born babies if the mother says so

Ever heard of DNA?

Democrats are saying they are for killing of new born babies if the mother says so
Sorry, but infanticide is against the law.

Ever heard of DNA?

Democrats have said its ok.. are you saying you are unaware what Beto said?

Ever heard of DNA?

Beto is not everyone or anyone...If he wants to kill his kids he can see prison yet I doubt he ever does kill a one..

Ever heard of DNA?

Beto is not everyone or anyone...If he wants to kill his kids he can see prison yet I doubt he ever does kill a one..
He was cheered by a crowd of democrats lol

So you disagree with democrats.. will you vote for them??

American life will become more coarse, more brutal, less forgiving, less merciful, and more hateful as people lose faith, if that is indeed, what is happening.

You think things are bad now, they will get worse in time.

The churches have been infiltrated and compromised, including my own Catholic Church, so it is hard to see the churches leading us out of this mess.
It’s important at times when ones surroundings are uncertain; to lean on ones own understanding. To look within for the answers...

Forum List

Back