If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

You did, NaziBoy, and you posted dozens of Jews-did-it posts on the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread to prove it. You must think everyone is as monumentally stupid and mendacious as you are.
your little friend hossfly started this thread not I

If It s Bad.....Jews Did It US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
It just so happens I ran into a 9/11 "Truther" demonstration, at Union Square, in NYC, last night, (March 28). For my own, morbid amusement I decided to listen in on what they had to say, and perhaps probe them with some questions. (Even if it meant catching a later train home than I was planning for.)

It should come as no surprise to anyone that they are all incredibly paranoid, and crave attention. (Duh.) However, I wondered what the root of such mentality could be.

I am not, by any means, a psychological professional. However, I felt as though they were presenting themselves in a manner closely akin to mental illness. I will not get into specifics of diagnosis – I will leave that to the professionals. But, I would like to know if anyone else feels the same way.
If so, can "conspiracy theorism" be treated as a mental illness?

As I said, these guys are paranoid, but not "tin hat" paranoid nor "they're out to get me" paranoid. They seem to get a rush of bravery when they shout through their megaphones. And, they are "not afraid" of anyone who might try to shut them up.

And yet, they also think "The People in Power" are scheming to control the world, and that Bush, and his ilk, engineered 9/11 to help achieve that. They also think "Zionist Industrial Leaders" (which should not be confused with regular, "innocent Jews") were responsible for putting Hitler in power. But, that's besides the point.

I wanted to see how far they think the conspiracy goes, so I asked them to try to give a ball park estimate of how many engineers are either in on the conspiracy, or feel threatened by it, enough to lie to all the media. After some discussion, the numbers that eventually emerged, from them, were about 80%. One guy said it was probably 99%. Somehow that seemed awfully unrealistic...

And yet, that is how they view the world. They are not, the least bit, interested in engineering details, or carefully evaluating evidence, at all. They simply wallow in the "knowledge" that most engineers are lying, and most of the evidence is faked.

I know most of the folks on this board like to hit these guys hard with the real evidence. But, I doubt that will ever get through to them, any more. As an alternative, it might be worth thinking about what sorts of therapy could help them gain a more realistic grasp of human nature and history, etc.Not that I pretend to know what would help, in this manner, myself.
But, clearly, the problems are deeper rooted than the specifics in the case of 9/11.

Unfortunately, I did not have a video camera nor even much paper to take any notes, at the time, so everything I am writing here is out of my own memory. And, no, I don't recall any of their names, at the moment, either.

Published on 11 Aug 2013
Despite overwhelming proof the governments official story of what happened on September 11, 2001 is wrong, many people continue to believe the government's official version. Why?

:cuckoo: "Despite 'overwhelming proof' the governments official story of what happened on 9-11 is wrong...błah błah blah..." :cuckoo:

Possible culprits:

• Elvis Presley pretending to be a janitor did it.
  • Goats did it
  • I didn't do it
  • Anonymous members of USMB did it
  • eots did it

Really Roud,you can do better.

Sorry, you're cleared. No Australian Muslims were involved.

You did, NaziBoy, and you posted dozens of Jews-did-it posts on the "If It's Bad.....Jews Did It" thread to prove it. You must think everyone is as monumentally stupid and mendacious as you are.
your little friend hossfly started this thread not I

If It s Bad.....Jews Did It US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
It just so happens I ran into a 9/11 "Truther" demonstration, at Union Square, in NYC, last night, (March 28). For my own, morbid amusement I decided to listen in on what they had to say, and perhaps probe them with some questions. (Even if it meant catching a later train home than I was planning for.)

It should come as no surprise to anyone that they are all incredibly paranoid, and crave attention. (Duh.) However, I wondered what the root of such mentality could be.

I am not, by any means, a psychological professional. However, I felt as though they were presenting themselves in a manner closely akin to mental illness. I will not get into specifics of diagnosis – I will leave that to the professionals. But, I would like to know if anyone else feels the same way.

As I said, these guys are paranoid, but not "tin hat" paranoid nor "they're out to get me" paranoid. They seem to get a rush of bravery when they shout through their megaphones. And, they are "not afraid" of anyone who might try to shut them up.

And yet, they also think "The People in Power" are scheming to control the world, and that Bush, and his ilk, engineered 9/11 to help achieve that. They also think "Zionist Industrial Leaders" (which should not be confused with regular, "innocent Jews") were responsible for putting Hitler in power. But, that's besides the point.

I wanted to see how far they think the conspiracy goes, so I asked them to try to give a ball park estimate of how many engineers are either in on the conspiracy, or feel threatened by it, enough to lie to all the media. After some discussion, the numbers that eventually emerged, from them, were about 80%. One guy said it was probably 99%. Somehow that seemed awfully unrealistic...

And yet, that is how they view the world. They are not, the least bit, interested in engineering details, or carefully evaluating evidence, at all. They simply wallow in the "knowledge" that most engineers are lying, and most of the evidence is faked.

I know most of the folks on this board like to hit these guys hard with the real evidence. But, I doubt that will ever get through to them, any more. As an alternative, it might be worth thinking about what sorts of therapy could help them gain a more realistic grasp of human nature and history, etc.Not that I pretend to know what would help, in this manner, myself.
But, clearly, the problems are deeper rooted than the specifics in the case of 9/11.

Unfortunately, I did not have a video camera nor even much paper to take any notes, at the time, so everything I am writing here is out of my own memory. And, no, I don't recall any of their names, at the moment, either.

Published on 11 Aug 2013
Despite overwhelming proof the governments official story of what happened on September 11, 2001 is wrong, many people continue to believe the government's official version. Why?

:cuckoo: "Despite 'overwhelming proof' the governments official story of what happened on 9-11 is wrong...błah błah blah..." :cuckoo:

Possible culprits:

• Goats did it
  • I didn't do it
  • eots did it

classic straw man

You enjoy public humiliation, don't you?

Published on 11 Aug 2013

Possible culprits:

• Goats did it
  • I didn't do it
  • eots did it

Really Roud,you can do better.

No really..he can not what you see here this is pretty much his Max limit..

Hey, don't take yourself too seriously. I'm not even putting an effort. To us you're that crazed lunatic standing on the street standing on the street corner mumbling gibberish about 9-11 and Israel, that everybody holds their nose while walking by.

Unfortunately the state doesn't put lunatics like you in the asylum any longer, due to the shortfall in the budgets. So now the public has to deal with insane, criminally inclined assholes like you, with has this false sense of importance thanks to the Internet.

complicity in the 9/11 attacks by people within our government and at minimum Israeli prior knowledge, towers 1-2 and wtc 7 brought down by controlled demolition

Even after the evidence shown and proven on here you still believe that crap, you are past saving.
evidence ? all you ever post is insults and straw man..you have no evidence

I have posted plenty of evidence just that you ignore it

such as ?

Scientific evidence of valence bonds breaking, inferno in the impact site 15 minutes or more after impact. Beams with evidence of fractured valence bonds. And all you provide is third party videos from conspiracy theorists and scientists who are not even good in their own fields. And then you LIE about the flames and the heat as if you where there
the firemen where there made it to the 79th floor and reported small fires..victim stood in the impact hole

Published on 11 Aug 2013

Because they have more intelligence that you and the rest of the TFH group ( tin foil hat ) and can see the flames you say were not there. They an see the building imploding on itself before ejecting clouds of dust, and they can ask why didn't the people working there see the explosives being planted over a 6 month period.

so all evidence of demolition must be ignored..because it might not be easy.

Under the circumstances yes as the evidence points to shoddy design, cut corners and islamonazi terrorism. Not to Mossad or US government mining the WTC with H.E. that no one saw getting placed on the central core.
so you don't support the findings of NIST

Even after the evidence shown and proven on here you still believe that crap, you are past saving.

such as ?

Scientific evidence of valence bonds breaking, inferno in the impact site 15 minutes or more after impact. Beams with evidence of fractured valence bonds. And all you provide is third party videos from conspiracy theorists and scientists who are not even good in their own fields. And then you LIE about the flames and the heat as if you where there
the firemen where there made it to the 79th floor and reported small fires..victim stood in the impact hole

The impact hole caused by you being dropped on your head as a child?

Lunatics like you keep switching what they think happened. First you claim that Arabs were involved, now you're claiming that the the buildings came down as a result of a controlled demolition and not because jet airliners crashed into them. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

such as ?

such as ?

LINK?

such as ?

Lunatics like you keep switching what they think happened. First you claim that Arabs were involved, now you're claiming that the the buildings came down as a result of a controlled demolition and not because jet airliners crashed into them. :cuckoo:
why would the use of explosives exclude Arab involvement ?

such as ?

Told you, nobody bothers clicking on your clips. What's your point el chimpo, that jet airliners didn't smash into the WTC towers? Ha ha ha. One can only laugh at idiots like you and just wonder what may have caused your mental illness.

such as ?

So did the planes crash into the WTC tower, mr. Looney tunes?

Published on 11 Aug 2013

Because they have more intelligence that you and the rest of the TFH group ( tin foil hat ) and can see the flames you say were not there. They an see the building imploding on itself before ejecting clouds of dust, and they can ask why didn't the people working there see the explosives being planted over a 6 month period.

Under the circumstances yes as the evidence points to shoddy design, cut corners and islamonazi terrorism. Not to Mossad or US government mining the WTC with H.E. that no one saw getting placed on the central core.

How should I know, I don't know anyone from that group. But I do know steel and at what temperature various changes take place. What happens to the steel during those changes and how to read a clock on a recording showing fires 15 minutes after impact.

such as ?

LINK?
yes,unlike you I do

such as ?

clearly

Published on 11 Aug 2013

How should I know, I don't know anyone from that group. But I do know steel and at what temperature various changes take place. What happens to the steel during those changes and how to read a clock on a recording showing fires 15 minutes after impact.

The problem is deciphering what exactly these lunatics are claiming. Most of them are mentally ill and don't even know what it is they think may have happened on 9-11.

clearly

Clearly what? They crashed or didn't crash?

Published on 11 Aug 2013

did you not accuse NIST of being paid off and say the government took down wtc 7

Last edited:

The problem is deciphering what exactly these lunatics are claiming. Most of them are mentally ill and don't even know what it is they think may have happened on 9-11.
don't blame others for your lack of comprehension
Architects and Engineers 911 truth and its signatories
have made their findings very clear

don't blame others for your lack of comprehension
Architects and Engineers 911 truth and its signatories
have made their findings very clear

So you can't tell us if the planes did or didn't crash into those buildings?

You think the planes were holographs? Or the hundreds of thousands of news film and personal cell phone footage taken by individuals was also faked. Ha ha ha.

Sorry I even entertained the idea of what a lunatic like you thinks. I almost feel like a psychologist trying to see how delusional you truly are.

El chimpo knows he's fulla shiite. Ha ha ha.

He can't actually say that he believes that no planes crashed into the WTC, because you have to be totally insane to believe that.

That's a good sign el chimpo. It means you're just a hater and a liar, with a mild dose of insanity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back