If It's Bad.....Jews Did It

Yes, ONE man's SLANTED opinion.... I'm sure THAT will fly, in the meantime, do your remember this?

2850-29-wtc-fire-cc-copy.jpg

I know JEWS did this to America.... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Gosh, that brings back some bad memories. Terrorism is a rotten, rotten thing. :(

INDEED...

Damn, SHIT HAPPENS!!!!! WE aren't blameless!

BBC ON THIS DAY 3 1988 US warship shoots down Iranian airliner

Did they attack for hours and machine gun life boats ?

I don't know, were you there, what really did happen. If that was true, why the American cover up?

How is that an abject fear of all things muslim. It is the reality and the truth. Did they tell about the multi billion project halted because the toilets faced mecca, so had to be demolished and rebuilt because of muslims. Or the illegal building of a mosque that could not be demolished because of muslims. That is what we in Britain face every day

This Muslim preacher says that if anything bad happens, it's Jews who are behind it. So from now on I'll keep my dog inside in case he decides to attack the mail man.

Jews are behind all bad in the world, says preacher on PA TV
by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik
Mar. 22, 2015

PA TV host and Muslim preacher:

"If a fish in the sea fights with another fish...

the Jews are behind it"

"Humanity will never live in comfort as long as the Jews

are causing devastating corruption throughout the land.

Humanity will never live in peace or fortune or tranquility

as long as they are corrupting the land"

The Jews are behind all that is wrong in the world, according to the host of a weekly Palestinian Authority TV program on Islam. Even when fish fight in the sea, "the Jews are behind it," said the Muslim preacher and professor of Quranic Studies, Imad Hamato. To back up this Antisemitic hate speech, Hamato went on to say that the Quran teaches that humanity will never "live in comfort... peace or fortune or tranquility" as long as "the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land." The solution for Muslims, according to the professor, is to fight Jews: "Our real Jihad is to take revenge."

"Humanity will never live in comfort as long as the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land. Humanity will never live in peace or fortune or tranquility as long as they are corrupting the land. An old man told me: If a fish in the sea fights with another fish, I am sure the Jews are behind it. As Allah says: ''Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. They strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters'' (Sura 5:64)."

[Official PA TV, Feb. 27, 2015]

Jews are behind all bad in the world says preacher on PA TV - PMW Bulletins

sounds like one of those Jewish pundits on fox talking about Arabs

Sounds like ANTI SEMITIC NAZI JEW HATRED as it is all reality and true. The fact is you and the muslims are behind everything that is bad and it is time we purged the universe of islamonazis and their stooges

How is that an abject fear of all things muslim. It is the reality and the truth. Did they tell about the multi billion project halted because the toilets faced mecca, so had to be demolished and rebuilt because of muslims. Or the illegal building of a mosque that could not be demolished because of muslims. That is what we in Britain face every day

what do Olympic committee decisions made by an international organization that hosts and represents thousands of Muslim athletes have to do with the injustices of Israel?

This Muslim preacher says that if anything bad happens, it's Jews who are behind it. So from now on I'll keep my dog inside in case he decides to attack the mail man.

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

The Jews are behind all that is wrong in the world, according to the host of a weekly Palestinian Authority TV program on Islam. Even when fish fight in the sea, "the Jews are behind it," said the Muslim preacher and professor of Quranic Studies, Imad Hamato. To back up this Antisemitic hate speech, Hamato went on to say that the Quran teaches that humanity will never "live in comfort... peace or fortune or tranquility" as long as "the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land." The solution for Muslims, according to the professor, is to fight Jews: "Our real Jihad is to take revenge."

"Humanity will never live in comfort as long as the Jews are causing devastating corruption throughout the land. Humanity will never live in peace or fortune or tranquility as long as they are corrupting the land. An old man told me: If a fish in the sea fights with another fish, I am sure the Jews are behind it. As Allah says: ''Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. They strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters'' (Sura 5:64)."

Sounds like ANTI SEMITIC NAZI JEW HATRED as it is all reality and true. The fact is you and the muslims are behind everything that is bad and it is time we purged the universe of islamonazis and their stooges

what do Olympic committee decisions made by an international organization that hosts and represents thousands of Muslim athletes have to do with the injustices of Israel?

This is yet another disaster for US-Israel relations. But that's not because Israel acquired classified US information, which honestly isn't that surprising. What's really outrageous is that Israel used the information in a deliberate attempt to manipulate American politics.
Israel stole classified US information and used it to help congressional Republicans - Vox

Proven wrong. What does this have to do with topic.

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

The only thing there is that the Jew speaks the truth!

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Yes, ONE man's SLANTED opinion.... I'm sure THAT will fly, in the meantime, do your remember this?

There goes eots the illiterate ignoramus with his irrelevant bullshit videos. He's going to basically spam the forum with this same set of assinine clips as an answer to every thread, until he's reported.

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Gosh, that brings back some bad memories. Terrorism is a rotten, rotten thing. :(

INDEED...

More irrelevant, anti semetic off topic garbage.

eots, instead of the classic pro-pali tactic of diverting and confusing the actual subject that was posted, what do you have to say directly about the radio show that Hossfly posted?

And no more deflecting.

eots, instead of the classic pro-pali tactic of diverting and confusing the actual subject that was posted, what do you have to say directly about the radio show that Hossfly posted?

And no more deflecting.

He can't. Too ignorant and illiterate, so he hides behind these off topic garbage clips.

Funny part is he actually thinks people bother watching them. :cuckoo:

The S in his name stands for SPAMMER. :clap2:

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Naaaaah....not even remotely close.
Only, this nutcase speaks from a position of authority within his "religion", one that not only sanctions, but rather, encourages raw, unbridled hatred.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Mar. 22, 2015

the Jews are behind it"

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Yes. It is.

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

Get rid of muslim's, get rid of the majority of terrorism around the world! If anything was ever TRUE, this is it!

Strangely, I find myself agreeing with you.

Forum List

Back