IF ISIS manages to attack inside America will

Obama doesn't have a strategy

Sorry to be blunt, but you are clueless if you actually believe this. Obama knows a full scale military operation will be unpopular, I really don't see him making any solid moves on ISIS before the midterms unless there is a direct threat to U.S. interests. Regardless, ISIS will most likely be a hot topic of conversation at the NATO summit next week, it's possible world leaders will attempt to muster a joint strategy so the responsibility and commitment of confronting ISIS doesn't fall on one country.
which is the way it should be.....my question is.....if these guys are even despised in the Muslim world.....why dont they go in and take out their garbage?....

Meanwhile the price of gasoline continues to fall....a 3 year low if I remember hearing it correctly.

Gas Prices May Continue To Fall For Labor Day Weekend And Beyond - Yahoo Finance

The author of the OP, once an incessant whiner about gasoline prices, now wants action in the Middle East which would cause the price to rise--it always does.

I think Obama's strategy is to simply try to maintain the status quo for as long as possible without causing markets to react and further damage the fragile economy. Seems to be working.

We have to trust in our beloved president.

He must know what's good for the country and the people.

The american people voted for him twice.

So far he has done an amazing job. ....... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I believe some here think ISIS is just sitting out there in the desert in the middle of a big bull's eye and the president is too chicken to do a thing about it. Just because the conservatives of the board have a simplistic grade-school view of the world does not mean the president should operate his foreign policy to suit them.

If ISIS manages to strike within the US then maybe Americans will be willing to send their sons and daughters to die fighting them but at the moment we are not too keen on more open ended deployments in that god forsaken hellhole and shame on republicans for wanting to start that useless sacrifice again, the price is too high.

This is a game that nutters have been playing for the last 6 years.

1) Predict that we will be attacked by terrorists.
2) Hope that the prediction comes true.

This is about ISIS in Syria PERIOD. When the Pentagon has a proposal, Obama will form a strategy for ISIS IN SYRIA. Where is journalism? This chaos is what happens when party-first GOP stalls the recovery for 4 years with phony crises and fear mongering. Thamk god adults are in charge, not chickenhawk fools....

You can't lead total a-holes and their loudmouth, ignorant chumps, or a leaderless GOP that's terrified of them.

Obama learn obout it on the news?
Blame it on the news?
Finish his golf game anyways?
Fly to his next fundraiser?
Blame it on Bush?
Pull his head out of his ass & CREATE A PLAN?
All of the above. Except create a plan.
Oh, have Holder treat it as a "criminal offense".
Give a speech in which Obama will reassure the American people with the following : "we will capture those responsible bring them to trial and punish them to the fullest extent of the law".

Obama doesn't have a strategy , said it himself. Bush may have been clueless after 9/11, Obama is deaf dumb and blind. Jesus.

So...it's now a good idea to announce publicly that one has a strategy?

Absolutely. Full disclosure. ISIS has every right to know.

Strawman. No one is saying we should give ISIS full disclosure on anything. Everyone is saying Obama is an idiot for saying he has no plan. Guess what? ISIS is listening and they probably feel emboldened knowing everything they've done thus far hasn't even got our attention enough to warrant a plan. Terrorist attacks don't happen in a vacuum, and Obama has shown nothing but weakness since he's been in office.

Basing your argument on pretending to know what ISIS "feels" is a pretty good sign that you're talking out of your ass.
Umm Excuse me...Flacaltenn just deleted 5 posts because they were insulting and non responsive to the thread content.
Get the picture?

WTG Liberals!!!!
Online posts show ISIS eyeing Mexican border, says law enforcement bulletin-- LIBERALS SOLD AMERICA for power, ie votes.
It is not beyond the realm of possibility that not only ISIS but many other terror groups are now in our country.
They easily gained entry because our liberal federal government campaigner in chief refuses to enforce the laws of the US and keep these people OUT.

Obama learn obout it on the news?
Blame it on the news?
Finish his golf game anyways?
Fly to his next fundraiser?
Blame it on Bush?
Pull his head out of his ass & CREATE A PLAN?

Problem with making this molehill into a mountain is every day, several times a day in fact, there's something which if foreigners did it would be called a terrorist attack. But because it's our own citizens doing it gets a pass and remains merely a law-enforcement issue.

Don't fall for the hype. It's obvious that think tanks are working overtime to manipulate the public into supporting another middle-eastern war of conquest. If ISIS were really a significant threat there'd be no need for the government to stir up the public seeking their support for combat operations, they'd just do it and the public be damned. That they're kissing us first only suggests what they really wanna do...

WTG Liberals!!!!
Online posts show ISIS eyeing Mexican border, says law enforcement bulletin-- LIBERALS SOLD AMERICA for power, ie votes.
It is not beyond the realm of possibility that not only ISIS but many other terror groups are now in our country.
They easily gained entry because our liberal federal government campaigner in chief refuses to enforce the laws of the US and keep these people OUT.
Santa still gets presents under trees in houses that do not have chimneys. Quit talking about your fantasies as if they are real.

Bush learned about 9/11 how?

Same way Clinton did?
===================================
not exactly, Cliton allowed the terrorist into this country to get flight training, plus, ignored the fact that they only cared about how to fly the airplanes, NOT learn how to take off or land, in fact i blame the September 11, 2001AD terrorist attack on the United States of America on limp dick Cliton. :up:

As I ave posted, the President previously stated Secretary Hagel and the JCS are working on a RANGE of options; no posing "I'M TAKING THEM* OUT!", no campaign commercials:

Obama said he's asked America's top defense officials to prepare "a range of options" about what the United States could do to go after ISIS in Syria, which he described as "a safe haven" for the Sunni extremist group that calls itself the Islamic State.

"We need to make sure that we've got clear plans, that we're developing them. At that point, I will consult with Congress and make sure that their voices are heard," Obama said. "But there's no point in me asking for action on the part of Congress before I know exactly what it is that is going to be required for us to get the job done."

And the statement was "no strategy YET" is response to a question; the President is leaving the strategy to the EXPERTS, not playing dress up and posing.

"For our part, I've directed Secretary Hagel and our Joint Chiefs of Staff to prepare a range of options. I'll be meeting with my National Security Council again this evening as we continue to develop that strategy. And I've been consulting with members of Congress, and I'll continue to do so in the days ahead."

Transcript President Obama s Aug. 28 remarks on Ukraine Syria and the economy - The Washington Post

Obama on ISIS in Syria We don t have a strategy yet - CNN.com

We are PLANNING this action, unlike the Iraq disaster.

*The Baby Bush said, in 2003, HIM.

Obama doesn't have a strategy , said it himself. Bush may have been clueless after 9/11, Obama is deaf dumb and blind. Jesus.

NO, but it would be nice if he took a stand like Cameron did. Why does obama refuse to denounce radical islam? why did he cancel the national day of prayer and participate in a muslim prayer gathering?

WAKE UP AMERICA, SEE WHO THIS GUY REALLY IS.

They'll come in on planes with passports if they do...
==============================
authorized by your "Hater Dupe" presidunce.

please tell me/us why you liberfools HATE America so much that you will back a totally clueless presidunce who wants to destroy America for what we on the RIGHT side of freedom and liberty hold so dear.

:fu: and all the lefttards

NO, but it would be nice if he took a stand like Cameron did. Why does obama refuse to denounce radical islam? why did he cancel the national day of prayer and participate in a muslim prayer gathering?

WAKE UP AMERICA, SEE WHO THIS GUY REALLY IS.
====================================
YES !! AMERICA..., WAKE UP, SEE WHO THIS GUY REALLY IS...., and what he is, is an illegal alien muslime mulatto who was raised from childhood to HATE America for what America is and stands for, for 232 years..., 1776 till Obozo came onto the scene and started his unrelenting destruction of patriotic Americans United States of America. :up:

Forum List

Back