If Iran hates Jews and Israel so much why

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Are there over 8,000 jews living in Iran who have complete religious and political freedom,freedom to leave,do business etc just like everyone else in Iran does.If its so bad why has Iran not killed them or thrown them in prison? Why haven't they expelled them? Hmmmm? The anti Iran rhetoric is a propaganda game just like it was against Syria and Iraq and Libya and Egypt etc etc etc...same shit different nation to lie about to get nation all pumped up to go to war with.

Those are all the Jews that are left after Iran killed, expelled, or drive out hundreds of thousands more in the last fifty years.

You didn't know that?

Those are all the Jews that are left after Iran killed, expelled, or drive out hundreds of thousands more in the last fifty years.

You didn't know that?
Iran is what France would have been like if Robespierre managed to remain in power and continue the terror.

The Iranian Revolution, and then the cover of the Iran-Iraq war allowed the Iranian regime to murder tens of thousands of social democrats, atheists/agnostics, intellectuals, religious minorities, political opponents, and political dissidents.

The blood letting might be less than what it used to be, but 2009's 'election' showed how the Islamic Republic is just as brutal and repressive as at it's inception - and that trying to reform through the market system failed.

I don't agree that the sanctions are the best way to deal with Iran, however acting like they aren't an Islamic theocracy and are a normal country is foolhardy at best.

Are there over 8,000 jews living in Iran who have complete religious and political freedom,freedom to leave,do business etc just like everyone else in Iran does.If its so bad why has Iran not killed them or thrown them in prison? Why haven't they expelled them? Hmmmm? The anti Iran rhetoric is a propaganda game just like it was against Syria and Iraq and Libya and Egypt etc etc etc...same shit different nation to lie about to get nation all pumped up to go to war with.
Google

yer uhn ideeut

You didn't know that?
Actually thousands left when Israel was created and even more left when the revolution happened. Yet a link now claims over 20k still live there AND there is an Jew lawmaker who went with the Iranian president to the UN. They were given full rights to take saturday's off for worship,Money was even diverted to them for stuff.
Google

yer uhn ideeut

aka I can't answer your question and want you to keep thinking Iran wants to kill all Jews because that's what the media tells me.

You didn't know that?
Actually thousands left when Israel was created and even more left when the revolution happened. Yet a link now claims over 20k still live there AND there is an Jew lawmaker who went with the Iranian president to the UN. They were given full rights to take saturday's off for worship,Money was even diverted to them for stuff.
Google

yer uhn ideeut

aka I can't answer your question and want you to keep thinking Iran wants to kill all Jews because that's what the media tells me.
there's tons of youtube vids of them saying just that

but keep being a bigot and show your support for an enemy of our country if you want

You didn't know that?
Google

yer uhn ideeut

but keep being a bigot and show your support for an enemy of our country if you want
Still crickets coming from the Israel Firsters who want pure hate for Iran when in fact the reverse is going on...Iran is the freest nation in the ME...

no its true , these JEWS are tied to the place . They are dhimmis or used to be , They can't serve in the military and there political representation is limited plus there are other restrictions on them .

he11 , there were tons of Spanish living in 'andulusia' after Spain was conquered by Moors that were Muslim . Think it was MOORS and they were the rulers while the native Spanish were the 'dhimmis' that either converted to islam or paid the tax [jizya] if they wanted to continue to live . Same as now , isis takes a Christian town and kills , converts or makes you a dhimmi that has to pay the tax [jizya] . Check out dhimmi , dhiminitude , jizya and other Islamic words and concepts using google . My spelling of the words might be a hair off but you should get some results and then just look around . Checkout the concept of 'taqiyah' and other Islamic words and concepts .

8 to 20,000 jews in iran out of a population of how many Iranians . They are pets more or less an advertisement that iran has some Jews , big deal . The Jews in iran are pretty much pets and an advertisement as far as I'm concerned , proves nothing in my opinion !!

8 to 20,000 jews in iran out of a population of how many Iranians . They are pets more or less an advertisement that iran has some Jews , big deal . The Jews in iran are pretty much pets and an advertisement as far as I'm concerned , proves nothing in my opinion !!

the population of jews in Iran over the past 50 years has been DECIMATED by about 90% -----
Such a decimation of population is called GENOCIDE--------JEWS have lived in Iran for more than 2500 years--------the decimation of their population has been FAR MORE DRAMATIC and EXTENSIVE than the decimation of the population of arabs in ISRAEL-----but islamo Nazi stinking pigs----ignore that FACT-----it is an inconvenient fact of for Nazi scum

and to add , population of persia or iran is about 77 million 400 thousand people and that includes the 8 to 20 thousand Jews Odium .

You didn't know that?
Google

yer uhn ideeut

and to add . population of persia or iran is about 77 million 400 thousand people and that includes the 8 to 20 thousand Jews Odium .

You didn't know that?
Google

yer uhn ideeut

Still crickets coming from the Israel Firsters who want pure hate for Iran when in fact the reverse is going on...Iran is the freest nation in the ME...

what is "the reverse" that is going on? do you know any Iranian jews?
I do -----since the 1960s when they first started escaping the increasing stink of islamicism in Iran

I met one 100 year old lady , never talked to her about her religion . She was rich and bristled at any mention of being Iranian , said that she was Persian . Like I said , hundred year old rich lady , nice and polite but that's about all I know .

Forum List

Back