If I Were Dictator

If I were Supreme Compassionate Ruler of the Peoples of the Republic for Life and Overseer of All Things Great and Small, I would:

1) Declare a moratorium on all software upgrades for a period of five years. The People need a break! As soon as they learn how to use one version of their computer operating system, a new version is released which bears no resemblance to any of the previous versions, and they have to relearn how to use their fucking computer. There is no point to this except to force the herd to spend more money. This circle jerk shit does nothing to improve the quality of life on this planet.

2) Declare that when you order a video game, you receive a CD, not a software code. And you can play the video game on as many computers as you like, whenever you like, and you never have to register on a web site and create a password you have to remember for life before you can play it. Nor will you have to go online and download and install some other piece of shit software from the company that made the video game before you can use the piece of software you just bought.

3) Enact a law which allows the police to pull over and summarily execute slower drivers in the left lane.
All hail Supreme Compassionate Ruler of the Peoples of the Republic for Life and Overseer of All Things Great and Small g5000!!

If I were Supreme Compassionate Ruler of the Peoples of the Republic for Life and Overseer of All Things Great and Small, I would:

1) Declare a moratorium on all software upgrades for a period of five years. The People need a break! As soon as they learn how to use one version of their computer operating system, a new version is released which bears no resemblance to any of the previous versions, and they have to relearn how to use their fucking computer. There is no point to this except to force the herd to spend more money. This circle jerk shit does nothing to improve the quality of life on this planet.

2) Declare that when you order a video game, you receive a CD, not a software code. And you can play the video game on as many computers as you like, whenever you like, and you never have to register on a web site and create a password you have to remember for life before you can play it. Nor will you have to go online and download and install some other piece of shit software from the company that made the video game before you can use the piece of software you just bought.

3) Enact a law which allows the police to pull over and summarily execute slower drivers in the left lane.

You might actually win with that platform.

I think if I was dictator I would make a decree that when you order food at McDonalds that you know what to order before you order it. Don't stand their at the line for five minitues discussing with your kids what to get. Your kids scream so much that I would think that they would have yelled what they wanted at you during the trip their.

Forum List

Back