If I Were A Woman There's No Way I Would Support Any Religion

Anti-religious regimes have been the worst perpetrators of mass murder in history.

Bullschit and horse kock

George W. Bush said god told him to invade Iraq...a country who had no WMD's, was not infested by terrorists, had not attacked us and do you think I believe for a minute that TX revenge was not involved. After all....Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate Bush's daddy in 1993.

Anti-religious regimes have been the worst perpetrators of mass murder in history.

Bullschit and horse kock

George W. Bush said god told him to invade Iraq...a country who had no WMD's, was not infested by terrorists, had not attacked us and do you think I believe for a minute that TX revenge was not involved. After all....Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate Bush's daddy in 1993.

It's not a surprise to me that you are too much of a bigot to recognize historical facts.

"Rape Prevention Saudi Arabia: Sentence Rape Victim to 90 Lashes"

They have figured out a way to keep the victims from reporting their hardship.

Shucks....they should consider themselves lucky. Christians put millions to death by burning them alive because the bible says, "Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live"

Things are rarely ever as they seem to be. Not to mention, that translation is flawed, it was "poisoner"...... not witch.

Seems to me there's been a lot of translation problems. What in the world do you think the creator of the universe was thinking when he turned the only keys to the kingdom over to folks who walked or rode camels every place they went and thought the earth was flat:

1) The church required infant baptism for a thousand years. After people began to doubt that a loving god would burn an infant in eternal hell and protested...the church stopped requiring it. The scripture is still there

2) The church hunted down, tortured and killed young women who had been accused of witchcraft for thousands of years. When ordinary people reali ed that there is no such thing as a witch the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

3) The church tolerated and often accomodated slavery for thousands of years but when the "Free Man" concept began they shut up. The scripture is still there.

4) The church required the submission of women and kept them pregnant and at home for thousands of years but after the various women's movements demanded equality the church stopped mentioning it. The scripture is still there.

5) After preaching hundreds of billions of hell fire and brimstone sermons across thousands of years when the public began to reject the eternal flames concept guess what....the church began to say it was all a misunderstanding and translation problem so we now have a flame free hell. The scripture is still there.

6) The church has condemned homosexuality and been responsible for the torture and killing of enormous numbers of human's who were born a certain way and had to either hide their lifestyle or falsely reject it. This has continued since the gospel was first preached but now modern lifestyles have even accomodated membership for many homosexuals. The scripture is still there.

Religion is a man's game written because of their own interests and anyone who fails to see the truth in the conceived image of primitive mankind and the similarities to their conceived god which reflects their own weakness has either been brainwashed with the bullschit or is very ill informed or naive.
Um, okay, well, I cannot dismiss every thing you have posted out of basic logistics but by the same measure it is clearly unwise to be so certain... *dunno*

Bullschit and horse kock

Yeah, Bush lied... but he did it for the sake of an anti-religious regime, Israel. The Iraq war does't compare to the mass slaughters by Communists of their own people.

Bullschit and horse kock

Yeah, Bush lied... but he did it for the sake of an anti-religious regime, Israel. The Iraq war does't compare to the mass slaughters by Communists of their own people.

LMAO....surely you jest!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4RZO8y-R9k]WMD Lies - (Bush Administration) George W. Bush and his Lying Friends - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
"Rape Prevention Saudi Arabia: Sentence Rape Victim to 90 Lashes"

They have figured out a way to keep the victims from reporting their hardship.

Shucks....they should consider themselves lucky. Christians put millions to death by burning them alive because the bible says, "Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live"

Maybe if you were intelligent enough to differentiate between differing religions you would. But clearly you are too stupid for that.

Good thing Christians don't burn witches anymore.
It is. Now if we could just get the Muslims to stop stoning women who are raped and hanging gays. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe if you were intelligent enough to differentiate between differing religions you would. But clearly you are too stupid for that.

Good thing Christians don't burn witches anymore.
It is. Now if we could just get the Muslims to stop stoning women who are raped and hanging gays. :eusa_whistle:

All of the worshippers of ancient gods have kept women in submission to men for thousands of years. What's going on in Africa and the middle east is because their
civili ation is about 100 years behind the west. Bible thumpers are not only brainwashed they are too naive to study and consider the real reasons behind what goes on in this world.

I just said that "Bush lied"? That wasn't sarcasm. He lied like the f-ing Atheist that he really is. Atheists don't have morality. An atheist's only concern with dishonesty is having it come back to bite him. There were absolutely no Christian interests behind the Iraq war. On the contrary, regardless of the justness of the Iraq war, Christianity has suffered from it, which was inevitable, and even more so when it was based on lies.

I just said that "Bush lied"? That wasn't sarcasm. He lied like the f-ing Atheist that he really is. Atheists don't have morality. An atheist's only concern with dishonesty is having it come back to bite him. There were absolutely no Christian interests behind the Iraq war. On the contrary, regardless of the justness of the Iraq war, Christianity has suffered from it, which was inevitable, and even more so when it was based on lies.

Oh he lied alright but the biggest lie of all is when he said god told him something. He had been looking for a way to put TX justice on Saddam Hussein since 1993 when Hussein tried to kill Bush41.

I know this very rightious woman who has been a spokeswoman for the local ministry for the last five years. She said god told her to divorce her second husband. Worked out real good for her though. She married her third one in about six months.

Forum List

Back