If I was a hillary supporter this dont look good

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
This is going to get really bad. .

The worst might be yet to come with the DNC email hack

The leak of emails from the Democratic National Committee has already rocked the party's convention this week, but it might not be over quite yet.

Cybersecurity experts and Democratic strategists worry that more emails could come out in what might be a slow drip of hacked messages deployed strategically throughout the election cycle for maximum impact.

"Like everyone in DC, I immediately searched my name," an unidentified strategist who works with the DNC told BuzzFeed News. "I wasn't in there, which I was happy about, until I realized just how sinister this leak actually was."

Russia is a prime suspect in the hack. US officials told The Daily Beast that they suspect the Russians wanted to tip the scale in favor of Donald Trump, the Republican nominee who has spoken favorably of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"The release of emails just as the Democratic National Convention is getting underway this week has the hallmarks of a Russian active measures campaign," David Shedd, a former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, told The Daily Beast. He suspects that more leaks are coming.

Internal Democratic National Committee emails published by WikiLeaks on Friday showed top staffers considering leaking negative information about Bernie Sanders, the Vermont senator who was running against Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Among other things, officials at the DNC were shown to have scoffed at Sanders' supporters, and at one point questioned Sanders' religious beliefs. DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned over the scandal.

Jeff Weaver, Sanders' campaign manager, told Yahoo News in reference to the apparent attempts to undermine Sanders' candidacy, "It was going to come out at some point. It was clear that this was going on."

He also thinks that more is coming, noting that the leaked emails range from only January 2015 to May 2016.

"The emails only cover a certain time period, so there are other time periods and, if they have the emails, I'm sure there are emails in there," Weaver told Yahoo.

This time she's going down for sure, eh?

Don't you get embarrassed over saying that so many times, just to have nothing happen? Are you ever going to understand you're being played, and that your masters are laughing at you?

I am not the one leaking emails, so do you think this was a coincidence?

Lmao more to come.

This is going to get really bad. .

The worst might be yet to come with the DNC email hack

The leak of emails from the Democratic National Committee has already rocked the party's convention this week, but it might not be over quite yet.

Cybersecurity experts and Democratic strategists worry that more emails could come out in what might be a slow drip of hacked messages deployed strategically throughout the election cycle for maximum impact.

"Like everyone in DC, I immediately searched my name," an unidentified strategist who works with the DNC told BuzzFeed News. "I wasn't in there, which I was happy about, until I realized just how sinister this leak actually was."

Russia is a prime suspect in the hack. US officials told The Daily Beast that they suspect the Russians wanted to tip the scale in favor of Donald Trump, the Republican nominee who has spoken favorably of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"The release of emails just as the Democratic National Convention is getting underway this week has the hallmarks of a Russian active measures campaign," David Shedd, a former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, told The Daily Beast. He suspects that more leaks are coming.

Internal Democratic National Committee emails published by WikiLeaks on Friday showed top staffers considering leaking negative information about Bernie Sanders, the Vermont senator who was running against Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Among other things, officials at the DNC were shown to have scoffed at Sanders' supporters, and at one point questioned Sanders' religious beliefs. DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned over the scandal.

Jeff Weaver, Sanders' campaign manager, told Yahoo News in reference to the apparent attempts to undermine Sanders' candidacy, "It was going to come out at some point. It was clear that this was going on."

He also thinks that more is coming, noting that the leaked emails range from only January 2015 to May 2016.

"The emails only cover a certain time period, so there are other time periods and, if they have the emails, I'm sure there are emails in there," Weaver told Yahoo.
We are going to need more DNCs to destroy.

This time she's going down for sure, eh?

Don't you get embarrassed over saying that so many times, just to have nothing happen? Are you ever going to understand you're being played, and that your masters are laughing at you?
Your party chairperson was fired before the convention and all your speakers have been booed by your own voters(including Bernie) just from one little email dump.

Do you really want to see what the next batch of emails do to your party?

Forum List

Back