If Hispanics move into my neighborhood...

Doug

May 23, 2005
England
... will I have to put up with listening to music like [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na5QacxdQ64"]this[/ame] all the time?

Yes, Doug, Hispanics aren't an entire population of semi-dull, off-brand humanity with a penchant for turning clean American neighborhoods into shitty barrios, they're really a spiffy set of classical-music savoring high-brows who put us whites to shame. Why, we could all learn a lesson from those Hispanics. Thank God for them. If we could just cram a few more million of these fuckers into the states, we'll be well on our way to nirvana.

Yes, Doug, Hispanics aren't an entire population of semi-dull, off-brand humanity with a penchant for turning clean American neighborhoods into shitty barrios, they're really a spiffy set of classical-music savoring high-brows who put us whites to shame. Why, we could all learn a lesson from those Hispanics. Thank God for them. If we could just cram a few more million of these fuckers into the states, we'll be well on our way to nirvana.

You must work for the ACLU!

For you:

http://www.ushcc.com/

Last edited:
William: You're right. So, if I want to hear a lot of classical music, I should encourage Jews to move into my neighborhood instead?

William: You're right. So, if I want to hear a lot of classical music, I should encourage Jews to move into my neighborhood instead?

That would probably be better. Jews like classical. Mendelsshon was a tremendous composer.

Of course, Wagner was better.

:eusa_shhh:

What I really dread is the Irish moving in: lazy, stupid (there is a reason for Irish jokes) -- fist-fighting is their national sport -- drunk all the time, mired in the Roman superstition ...

What I really dread is the Irish moving in: lazy, stupid (there is a reason for Irish jokes) -- fist-fighting is their national sport -- drunk all the time, mired in the Roman superstition ...

No, the Irish are great. What people dread are BLACKS moving in.

If you need advice on neighbors consider Daniel Boon and then consider Namibia, Mozambique, Botswana, Alaska, the Yukon, Siberia, and Australia.

Forum List

Back