If Hillary is indicted......

Oh yes he did, and I mean before taking POTUS office. Look it up.

And no, if you think O'bama is a "lefty" you must live in a world of Right.
They said the exact same thing about Bill Clinton and we all can look back and see clearly he was not a liberal, progressive or lefty. He was a centrist moderate corporate democrat almost no better than the GOP in some ways. It's what us liberals fear about nominating Hillary and Obama has been a centrist too.

I don't mind. I think they have to be or they'll only be a 1 term president. Democrats have to go along with the rich and corporations that own our country too. If they don't they end up being Jimmy Carter or Bernie Sanders. And I'd rather a centrist corporate Democrat than a moderate Republican.

AND, I don't think the American people even deserve a liberal progressive government. If they did Michigan, formerly a union state, would have never elected a Republican governor.

Eh -- well, Michigan's got a lotta gullible rednecks in the hinterlands. Ted Whatzisname's people, you know, poopy pants.

Fully agree on the Clinton read. When Democrats came crawling out of the woodwork in '92 to run against HW is about when I got really interested. I ranked 'em all for personal preference, and Clinton was dead last. But somebody had to take HW out, so when election time came Bull came through with the only thing he's any good at -- campaigning and winning an election. Once that was done I wasn't one of those voices "disappointed" with him, since I hadn't expected he'd be good for anything else. In effect all we did was slow down the bleeding by replacing a corrupt destructive puppet with a jellyfish negligent puppet.
So you would like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren as his running mate? Me too.
Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren will be a good choice for the Democrats. Then they can blame all the world's problems on the evil USA and Global Warming oops sorry Climate Change.
as opposed to ted cruz who would blame the world's problems on heathen non believers.

Ted Cruz isn't playing a blame game. He's getting off his ass and trying to fix the problems.

Which is half the problem, you are so focused on who to blame and not at all worried about fixing the problems. Instead you say it's the republicans fault and think that's okay while you make things worse. The establishment republicans are the same.

Bernie will do. The only way you might win is if we nominate O'Malley.

We won't elect a lefty who has zero experience like carli Ben carson or Herman Cain.

Um you did. his name was Barack obama

If O'bama actually were a "lefty" and didn't have three times as much experience as, say, Mitt Cruz or Ted Romney, that post might actually be valid.

He didn't and he is

Oh yes he did, and I mean before taking POTUS office. Look it up. O'bama had 12 years in gummint, Romney had four. Cruz doesn't even have three yet. So much for that BS "inexperience" argument; can't have it both ways.

And no, if you think O'bama is a "lefty" you must live in a world of Right. If you're standing in Ohio, Indiana is "west".

We are talking leadership experience. Obama had zero when he was elected and his performance demonstrates a very slow learning curve.

I know a guy who has worked for the government for 20 years. He has some mental issues and cleans toilets. By your logic since he works for government he is more qualified than Obama.

Sadly that may be accurate but not because of the logic but because Obama has been that bad
When Republicans say such things it really destroys your credibility.

http://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...e-of-our-best-presidents/stories/201507200076

If I recall correctly, Carter sucked, Reagan ruled, Bush 1 ruled, Clinton sucked, Bush 2 was great but Obama sucked. Is that really the Republican take on our last 6 presidents? Then I can hardly take your opinion seriously.

And don't forget

upload_2015-12-1_14-37-58.jpeg

Bernie will do. The only way you might win is if we nominate O'Malley.

We won't elect a lefty who has zero experience like carli Ben carson or Herman Cain.

Um you did. his name was Barack obama

If O'bama actually were a "lefty" and didn't have three times as much experience as, say, Mitt Cruz or Ted Romney, that post might actually be valid.

He didn't and he is

Oh yes he did, and I mean before taking POTUS office. Look it up. O'bama had 12 years in gummint, Romney had four. Cruz doesn't even have three yet. So much for that BS "inexperience" argument; can't have it both ways.

And no, if you think O'bama is a "lefty" you must live in a world of Right. If you're standing in Ohio, Indiana is "west".

We are talking leadership experience. Obama had zero when he was elected and his performance demonstrates a very slow learning curve.

I know a guy who has worked for the government for 20 years. He has some mental issues and cleans toilets. By your logic since he works for government he is more qualified than Obama.

Sadly that may be accurate but not because of the logic but because Obama has been that bad

In other words you're moving your own goalposts. :eusa_hand:

Congress and state gummint is just sllliiiiiiiiightly more relevant than cleaning toilets.
So again --- Romney: four years as state governor, that's it. Cruz: not yet three years in Congress. Leadership, Shmeadership. You get that just by being a parent.

Forum List

Back