If GOP takes the House, keeps the Senate and Presidency, Trump will cut middle class income Tax

Trump says he will approve 'major middle income tax cut' if GOP wins House, Senate in 2020

"If Republicans take back the House, and keep the Senate and Presidency, one of our first acts will be to approve a major middle income Tax Cut!" Trump tweeted Saturday morning.

“I’m not looking at a tax cut now,” he told reporters before leaving the White House to travel to Kentucky. “We don’t need it. We have a strong economy.”

——-

Is there anyone out there so stupid they would still believe whatever this clown says?

Too late...he’s already cut my taxes.

51DE7764-31BE-45EC-BB96-B6BDF1FC4F91.jpeg

Gee... how HORRIBLE would that be for middle American income families to get a TAX CUT... the HORROR... Trump will lose for SURE now... :lol:

You democrats are dumber'n dirt... I swear to God.

Democrats plan to boost the middle class is raise their taxes high as hell and give free shit to illegals to lazy fucks
Republicans don’t want to help anybody except billionaires. It was Democrats who worked tirelessly to give healthcare to all Americans and they got what they could with Republicans blocking them every step of the way.

Gee... how HORRIBLE would that be for middle American income families to get a TAX CUT... the HORROR... Trump will lose for SURE now... :lol:

You democrats are dumber'n dirt... I swear to God.
Not true, you’re kind is so fucked up you believe that Donald Trump‘s tax cuts for billionaires and corporations mostly help the Republican middle class. Trump laughs at you. When Trump farts he giggles and says more perfume for my base. They Will eat anything I tell them to.

Forum List

Back