If GOP is upset about Michele Obama's anti-obesity campaign...

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I’m waiting to hear the GOP base explain why Michelle Obama is a bad First Lady for advocating against childhood obesity, but Callista Gingrich would be a good First Lady even though she had an affair with a married man and broke up his marriage.

Anyone want to take a 'spin'? :lol:

Michele is a hypocrite.

fatbuttmichelleobamaima.jpg

angrymichelleobamajpg1.jpg

You cant be a hypocrit for saying healthy eating is good for you. Thats a fact. I remember when Laura Bush had the literacy campaign and all the rpublicans telling her to stay out of their homes. good times...

You cant be a hypocrit for saying healthy eating is good for you. Thats a fact. I remember when Laura Bush had the literacy campaign and all the rpublicans telling her to stay out of their homes. good times...

No one is stupid enough to think healthy eating is bad for you. The issue is her trying to force people to do it when she doesn't do it.

Hence, hypocrite.

The first lady isn't an elected position. Why are we then ceding power to her to influence our lives?

No one is stupid enough to think healthy eating is bad for you. The issue is her trying to force people to do it when she doesn't do it.

Hence, hypocrite.

The first lady isn't an elected position. Why are we then ceding power to her to influence our lives?

JUST SAY NO to anything she may tell you about your obesity.

Hence, hypocrite.

First, I'm not obese.

Second, I do my best to ignore her, but her use of government power on a matter she doesn't live personally, is a bit annoying and hard to ignore.

I’m waiting to hear the GOP base explain why Michelle Obama is a bad First Lady for advocating against childhood obesity, but Callista Gingrich would be a good First Lady even though she had an affair with a married man and broke up his marriage.

Saying "eat healthy" is what a first lady should do.

Implying that parnets cant control it and government should is NOT what a first lady should do.

I never care much about what the first lady says as long as it isn't too political.

However, I do believe that it is high time we defunded the 'office' of the first lady.

How the hell did the left come up with that one? First of all the left can never ever make an issue out of infidelity as long as Bill Clinton is the poster boy for left wing politics.

Hence, hypocrite.

First, I'm not obese.

Second, I do my best to ignore her, but her use of government power on a matter she doesn't live personally, is a bit annoying and hard to ignore.

Collective 'your'.

Michelle Obama: 'We can't just leave it up to the parents'

I noticed that the youngest daughter is starting to get chubby.

Imperfect children.... how dare they exist!

For the record, I have a low tolerance threshold for anyone making smart assed remarks about a child.... any child. It's just plain fucking nasty. And just because someone else does it, does not make it okay.

Some pathetic lefties went after Bristol Palin... that does NOT make it ok to make bitchy remarks about the Obama kids.

First, I'm not obese.

Collective 'your'.

Still ignoring the truth about the compaint.

No one is complaining that she voices her opinion about eating healthy.
Many of us do not feel it is appropriate for the First Lady to imply that parents are not on top of things in regard to their children, so it may be a good solution for the government to intervene and control children's access to unhealthy foods.

You may think it is OK...we think otherwise.

You have an issue with those that dont always think as you do?

The Obama's talking about healthy habits of any kind is hypocritical. Barry's a closet smoker and Michelle's obviously still got a hankerin for the soul food.
Do as I say Not as I do doesn't fly with most people.

Still have your headache I see.
I'm saying that she wants to get American children into shape but her own daughter is getting chubby, she needs to get her on a diet, she is not watching what her youngest is doing.
It was a remark about her not watching what her own daughter eats, not about the kid.

The Obama's talking about healthy habits of any kind is hypocritical. Barry's a closet smoker and Michelle's obviously still got a hankerin for the soul food.
Do as I say Not as I do doesn't fly with most people.

I disagree.

When you are in a position as a leader, you should sometimes suggest poeple do as you say not always as you do.

As a parent, I taught my kids not to smoke...although I used to smoke.

My physician smoked yet he was the one who convinced me to quit a few years back.

Now....if Michelle said "do as I do" and then we found out that she was a closet binger....that would be different.

But again, my complaint is her desire to have government control the eating habits of children.

Forum List

Back