If God doesn't destroy the U.S., he owes Sodom an apology

I wonder if the judges considered that. I wonder if the lawyers arguing against gay marriage brought up that point.

One thing for sure, this should prove whether the bible is true, or if God consistent in his judgments.

Hold on to your hats, things could get rough.
This post is a joke right? I certainly hope so. Lol wow.

I wonder if the judges considered that. I wonder if the lawyers arguing against gay marriage brought up that point.

One thing for sure, this should prove whether the bible is true, or if God consistent in his judgments.

uhm

sodom wasn't blown up b/c of ass sex, it was blown up b/c of bad hospitality.

I think it was a combination of wickedness. And to be fair, this thread alone should tell you we aren't a beacon of hospitality and civilityy

Again she ignores what she can't defend, and keeps digging that hole.

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. You can try to put people on the defensive with those types of comments, but, God is in charge. Not you. And so it is.
And not you. You can't speak for God any more than I can. Your religion DOESN'T have a monopoly on God.

Anyone can speak for God if they are inspired by the Spirit.

unfortunately many are called but few are chosen. Many claim they are to deceive people but few truly are.

Just because you say it doesn't make it so. You can try to put people on the defensive with those types of comments, but, God is in charge. Not you. And so it is.
And not you. You can't speak for God any more than I can. Your religion DOESN'T have a monopoly on God.
God is God. I never said my religion had a monopoly. God said these things, take it up with Him
You're full of shit....God didn't say any such thing, your bible did.

God is pretty specific on bum fucking. Just saying.

He is specific about not having charity as well. and that's a far more widespread problem.

God didn't destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for homosexuality. That's the 'Bible for Dumb Children' version.

Israel hosts a gay pride parade in Jerusalem every year. Lets homosexuals serve openly in the IDF. And despite numerous attempts, has never lost a war.

So much for God hates fags or punishes places because of it.

Why did God destroy Sodom but is doing nothing to the US?

Has God changed his mind about homosexuality?

How is your grasp of theology?
I think it is all made up bullshit

How is your grasp?

I know just enough to be dangerous....more than enough to take on an emotional lib like yourself though ;)

Homosexuals love each other and God has always kind of favored love over those who hate

Like conservatives

God picked the Jews as His chosen people. Not because we were the greatest or most numerous but because we were the least of peoples.

I think God LOVES fags. Truly, the least among peoples. Probably puts us in charge in Heaven just for the amusing perplexed look on bigots' faces. :)

God picked the Jews as His chosen people. Not because we were the greatest or most numerous but because we were the least of peoples.

I think God LOVES fags. Truly, the least among peoples. Probably puts us in charge in Heaven just for the amusing perplexed look on bigots' faces. :)

God had the choice of thousands of religions....he wanted his son raised a Jew

God had the choice of thousands of religions....he wanted his son raised a Jew

And then he promptly started hanging out with only guys...:)

If the point hasn't already been made (haven't read the entire thread), God's punishment of of Sodom and Gomorrah had more to do with the lack of hospitality to strangers than it had to do with sexual preferences/activity.

Actually the specific reason given for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah was violence, as in robbery and rape.

It has nothing whatever to do with homosexuality.

The world will not end, but the marriages of straight people are in jeopardy, so watch out!

LOL... Right. Suddenly all married men are going to leave their wives and marry the first man they see?

What are you, afraid of the competition?

uhm

I think it was a combination of wickedness. And to be fair, this thread alone should tell you we aren't a beacon of hospitality and civilityy
well let me know when your neighbors are demanding you send out your guest so they can 'know' them.

seriously, no comparison.

uhm

well let me know when your neighbors are demanding you send out your guest so they can 'know' them.

Theory has it, that the great flood happened because people were having sex with angels, which created the giants.....no, not the NYG.

uhm

Give them a few years

uhm

Theory has it, that the great flood happened because people were having sex with angels, which created the giants.....no, not the NYG.

The flood came because of violence

If 'god' can watch with indifference as 12 million people are sent to be gassed to death, including women and children screaming for their lives, I'm guessing he can overlook just about anything.

Also, if 'god' creates every living thing, and knows what the past, present, and future are, he knows what people will be and what they will do before he creates them. He knows if someone is going to 'hell' before they are created. And for all those who are "going to 'hell'", he creates them anyway.

But his real problem is with how humans have sex?

This is what becomes of someone that gets their Bible knowledge from a hateful Jewish comedian

Nah, from someone that is human and notes the epic hypocrisy of people that think their 'god' watches over them while they're driving but ignores the pleas of millions being brutally murdered.

What depraved mind worships a 'being' like that?

The GOP claims to be the morally superior party. Now that is depraved.

Why did God destroy Sodom but is doing nothing to the US?

Has God changed his mind about homosexuality?
Where it says in the bible that, "God changed his mind" is the most amazing statements in the whole book. It suggests God was wrong about his first decision.
Exodus 32:14

God is God. I never said my religion had a monopoly. God said these things, take it up with Him
You're full of shit....God didn't say any such thing, your bible did.

God is pretty specific on bum fucking. Just saying.
Chapter and verse. And it better be God saying it.

I don't think "What if god smites us for this" to be a guiding philosophy for law.

After all god killed many thousands of innocents in his little tantrums.

spock.jpg

Forum List

Back