If God came back and killed all the first born again, would you still love him?

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
He didn't like the political leaders of Egypt and that's what caused his brutal infanticide the 1st time, let's say he came back now and didn't like Obama or the leader of some other country and murdered everyone's first born.

Would you still love and worship him?

(Disclaimer: I don't believe in God or that this actually took place, but am assuming so for the sake of argument)

He did not like that Egyptians were worshiping false gods (all Egyptians),not just the leaders.
God gave signs to show that he was the only true God and they refused to believe and would not release his people. They were warned and still they did not believe, so he killed the first born, but told his people how to protect theirs.
If you love and believe in God, he would never do this to believers.
Obama is a Christian.
God's people are free now with their own state. So this would never happen now days.

He did not like that Egyptians were worshiping false gods (all Egyptians),not just the leaders.
God gave signs to show that he was the only true God and they refused to believe and would not release his people. They were warned and still they did not believe, so he killed the first born, but told his people how to protect theirs.
Obama is a Christian.
God's people are free now with their own state. So this would never happen now days.

So the people of an area should be punished for the religious views of their political leader?

That's a pretty disgusting justification.

Obama is a Christian.

So the people of an area should be punished for the religious views of their political leader?

You totally missed the point :lol:

Obama is a Christian.

What about the whole 'god hardened pharaoh's heart' so he would not let them go? That's always sounded to me like pharaoh believed, and god changed his mind.

Of course, this whole thread is silly, the OP question ridiculous, so I wouldn't take it amiss if you decline to respond :)

Obama is a Christian.

Ok, so correct me if I'm wrong.

If God came back today, and killed 75% of the populations first borns (aka all the non-christian's first borns) you would still love and worship him just the same?

No. I would shake my finger at him and sternly reprimand him for using an and ancient symbolic story as evil pompous way to prove he still exists.

If God came back today, and killed 75% of the populations first borns (aka all the non-christian's first borns) you would still love and worship him just the same?

So long as he didn't force any abortions on the soon to first borns.

Obama is a Christian.

So those little infants were killed for something their parents did?

Why is abortion wrong again?

If God came back today, and killed 75% of the populations first Born's (aka all the non-Christian's first Born's) you would still love and worship him just the same?

The point is that he would not do such a thing like that today because he gave his only begotten son to forgive mankind's sins.

Just the fact that he told a guy to kill his own son and just at the moment when the guy was going to do it, he stopped the guy and said, "Just kidding, you've been punked" makes me love him all the more. What a sense of humor.

If God came back today, and killed 75% of the populations first Born's (aka all the non-Christian's first Born's) you would still love and worship him just the same?

The point is that he would not do such a thing like that today because he gave his only begotten son to forgive mankind's sins.

How do you know what he would and wouldn't do?

Assuming there is such a being, are you that arrogant and sure of yourself to think that you know what he would or wouldn't do?

That's borderline blaspheme.

Obama is a Christian.

So those little infants were killed for something their parents did?

Why is abortion wrong again?

First born meant all son's men,teens & chirldren.

Forum List

Back