Muhammadan Sheikh issues Fatwa to dispose of (kill) Mu'ammar Al-Qadhafi

could this sanction other clerics issue fatwas to killing of other leaders?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Of course the religion of peace is not for peace

• the religion of peace is peaceful

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bosun

Jan 22, 2011
Underground Bunker Mojave Desert
For your information, Mu'ammar Al-Qadhafi must have upset some other Muhammadans...

Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi's Fatwa Permitting Killing of Libyan Leader Mu'ammar Al-Qadhafi

Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi, the head of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, recently issued a fatwa on Al-Jazeera TV permitting the killing of Libyan ruler Mu'ammar Al-Qadhafi.

In response to this fatwa, the Onlislam.net website, which is close to Al-Qaradhawi, published a critical article by Muhammad Isma'il Shel, the editor of the site's section on ethics, moral education, and religious law. In the criticism, Shel stressed that Al-Qaradhawi's statements were an expression of an opinion, not a fatwa, because they included no proofs from religious sources. He also expressed apprehension that this opinion could pave the way for other clerics in permitting the killing of other leaders and prominent figures.
full report Courtesy of memri org.

TROP.jpg

Last edited:
Of course Islam is for peace! And if you do not believe that then I am issuing a Fatwa against You!:blowup:

Hold it--This for Homeland Security.

I am only kidding! It is only a joke! PLEASE do not come to arrest me for this BS post!

Islam, the peace-loving religion of tolerance....

Kalam will be by shortly to deny that a fatwah has any real power, then later he will post a link to another fatwah to explain how wife beating, though strictly legal under sharia, is not something that good Mulsims practice. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back