If God came back and killed all the first born again, would you still love him?

So those little infants were killed for something their parents did?

Why is abortion wrong again?

First born meant all son's men,teens & chirldren.

So, if you were a first born son who was a teen and you personally believed that the Jews should be set free........you would be killed anyway

or if you were an infant and did not even know what a Jew was.....you still get killed?

It wasn't about the Jews being set free, it was about believing in him as the only God.

He didn't like the political leaders of Egypt and that's what caused his brutal infanticide the 1st time, let's say he came back now and didn't like Obama or the leader of some other country and murdered everyone's first born.

Would you still love and worship him?

(Disclaimer: I don't believe in God or that this actually took place, but am assuming so for the sake of argument)

God loves everyone. Even Obama. He would not kill our first born sons. Read the material so you know what your talking bout. And yes I would, because if he did that my Son would be fine.

God does not kill. Man or Nature kills and then we run and blame God.

Poor man, doesn't he know that god dislikes false witnesses, especially against god?

God didn't kill all those people it says he killed in the Bible? Do you have some older hidden texts? You could make millions if you released them!

He didn't like the political leaders of Egypt and that's what caused his brutal infanticide the 1st time, let's say he came back now and didn't like Obama or the leader of some other country and murdered everyone's first born.

(Disclaimer: I don't believe in God or that this actually took place, but am assuming so for the sake of argument)

God loves everyone. Even Obama. He would not kill our first born sons. Read the material so you know what your talking bout. And yes I would, because if he did that my Son would be fine.

Good moral stance.

"If infanticide happens and millions and billions of kids are killed I'm fine with it as long as it's not my son."

So, if you were a first born son who was a teen and you personally believed that the Jews should be set free........you would be killed anyway

or if you were an infant and did not even know what a Jew was.....you still get killed?

It wasn't about the Jews being set free, it was about believing in him as the only God.

Moses said to Yul Brenner...."Let my people go"
When Yul Brenner refused, he called down the seven plagues of Egypt

You obviously haven't read the Bible or even seen the movie

Last edited:

So if you believed in him as the only God but your parents didn't, you'd be fine with God killing you?

So if you believed in him as the only God but your parents didn't, you'd be fine with God killing you?

You seem to be a bit confused.
I believe in God and Jesus if my parents didn't they would not have ever lasting life, but my parents did and I know I will see them again when I die.

I believe in God and Jesus if my parents didn't they would not have ever lasting life, but my parents did and I know I will see them again when I die.

I'm not the least bit confused, you seem confused on which deflection tactic to use.

The Egyptian children, infants and babies were killed by God because of their parents views and actions.

HYPOTHETICALLY, if your parents were non-believers would you be ok with God murdering you because of this?

Well, thank God I don't have to deal with it because my parents and I were born after Jesus was crucified.
You would need to ask someone that lived back then after the 2nd judgment day. These are the ones that died before Jesus was crucified. If you were a good person you will be judged by your works.
So they still have a chance at everlasting life.

I'm not the least bit confused, you seem confused on which deflection tactic to use.

The Egyptian children, infants and babies were killed by God because of their parents views and actions.

HYPOTHETICALLY, if your parents were non-believers would you be ok with God murdering you because of this?

I realize this wasn't addressed to me, however I'd like to address it, if its ok.

Listen - is it hard to understand why God has done what He has done? Yes, sometimes it definately is. Did Adam and Eve have bellybuttons? What came first, the chicken or the egg? How did He heal people? How did He have Moses part the seas? Why can't we see Him physically now? Do you think every Christian hasn't had questions such as those? Of course we do. But we "yield". We submit to Him, knowing that although we do not understand or even like some things, we know He is the Lord, our Creator. Why even take a stand against Him, as it wouldn't work anyhow. Job, Chapter 38 is a great example of who we are, (His Created) and Who He is - our Creator.
Job 38 - Passage*Lookup - New International Version, ©2011 - BibleGateway.com

Most importantly, ultimately the Lord had an overall plan through Jesus Christ our Lord - and it's all out of love, it's all out of Grace, it's all out of mercy. He does not want anyone to perish but be with Him eternally. But how can people be with Him, if they don't even believe in Him?

We are given a free will. Love and trust are not forced. And if you understood God's character more, instead of fighting against Him, you'd understand more, and that we cannot truly love one another without Him. We fail at it miserably. Even after knowing God, we still fail at it. But LOVE (And God is love) covers a multitude of sins. Forgiveness is one of the hardest things but is what is needed when loving one another. Understanding "Agape" love has alot to do with it. (You can google it or something if you wish).

I understand you say you don't believe, but I could ask you all sorts of "hypotheticals" also. Would any of them change your mind? What would it take for you to believe in God, our Creator? If you were at war in a foxhole facing your iminent death? Or would you just sit there and say, "well, thats it."

Last edited:
Well, thank God I don't have to deal with it because my parents and I were born after Jesus was crucified.
You would need to ask someone that lived back then after the 2nd judgment day. These are the ones that died before Jesus was crucified. If you were a good person you will be judged by your works.
So they still have a chance at everlasting life.

Amen :)

Very well said Marie.
I am not as well versed as you are.
I never have been that good with words. I'm gald you answered him.

Good moral stance.

"If infanticide happens and millions and billions of kids are killed I'm fine with it as long as it's not my son."

If you read the story you would see that the millions that were killed were killed because of pharoh. Yes there was the hardening of his heart, and if you really read the story you would know why. You would also know why it is a stupid question.

Last edited:
God created life. He controls the keys of life and death. It's His right and duty to determine when we live and when we die. If He chooses for us to die tomorrow, that's His right. He has purchased us with His blood.

That is why it's wrong to murder. We don't have that authority. God has asked us to let Him control how people leave and enter this world. And why shouldn't He? He has already provided the Resurrection. No matter who we are. No matter whether we believed or didn't. No matter how we died. We will rise from the dead because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

So yes. I would still love Him. He's my Father, my God. He spilt His blood on my behalf. He has comforted in my time of misery. And if He requires my life, then I hope I can give it up as He has shown me.

God created life. He controls the keys of life and death. It's His right and duty to determine when we live and when we die. If He chooses for us to die tomorrow, that's His right. He has purchased us with His blood.

That is why it's wrong to murder. We don't have that authority. God has asked us to let Him control how people leave and enter this world. And why shouldn't He? He has already provided the Resurrection. No matter who we are. No matter whether we believed or didn't. No matter how we died. We will rise from the dead because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

So yes. I would still love Him. He's my Father, my God. He spilt His blood on my behalf. He has comforted in my time of misery. And if He requires my life, then I hope I can give it up as He has shown me.

Scary stuff.....hope we don't catch him on a bad day

If God came back and killed all the first born again, would you still love him?

I'd be dead, so I suppose my opinion wouldn't exist. If God wanted me dead, then I'd presume he has his reason, and I'd not be upset.

The fact that He has provided that you will rise from the dead into immortality someday is scary stuff?

The fact that He has provided that you will rise from the dead into immortality someday is scary stuff?

Well .......then again there was that flood thing

Today we call that massive genocide

Forum List

Back