If gender is fluid, what's to become of women's sports?

eflatminor

Classical Liberal
May 24, 2011
When males can participate in any woman's sport, are we cool with all the woman that will be cut out from participating?

For some people, gender is not just about being male or female; in fact, how one identifies can change every day or even every few hours.

What does 'gender-fluid' mean? - CNN.com

I dunno, I see no problem with girls and ladies-only sporting events, but if I'm to be PC, we must allow men to participate in their leagues and tournaments. There are sports in which woman thrive over a typical male, fut for so many sporting events, women will lose out, given that men tend to have more upper body strength, etc, I'm afraid men are going to take nearly all the available positions. I feel bad for the females, but being PC is more important, so screw 'em.

It's already happening and will surely happen with greater frequency as soon as you haters get on board with the group think...

High School Boy Wins All-State Honors In Girls Track And Field

Caster Semenya: Should South African middle distance runner compete as a woman at 2016 Rio Olympics?

Why don't we just combine them? I mean, if gender is fluid, you'll have to get rid of the delineation.

Or I could say that such an idea would be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Why don't we just combine them? I mean, if gender is fluid, you'll have to get rid of the delineation.

Or I could say that such an idea would be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Agreed. Really dumb, but there you have it. If we're to be PC, we must be cool with it, as monumentally stupid as it is.

It's the price we pay to make everyone feel safe and comfy.

There are many sports that could be co-ed. Soccer for one. Skiing, skateboarding, BMX biking, auto racing, ...

There are many sports that could be co-ed. Soccer for one. Skiing, skateboarding, BMX biking, auto racing, ...

And the first time a guy pops a girls ass with a wet towel in the gender neutral locker rooms, I would wager you'll be one of the first to start screaming "RAPE CULTURE!"

Please.

Sure, but there are only so many spots on the team. With the vast majority of sports, the stronger guys are going to take the open spots. Sucks to be a girl in the new world I guess.

When males can participate in any woman's sport, are we cool with all the woman that will be cut out from participating?

For some people, gender is not just about being male or female; in fact, how one identifies can change every day or even every few hours.

What does 'gender-fluid' mean? - CNN.com

I dunno, I see no problem with girls and ladies-only sporting events, but if I'm to be PC, we must allow men to participate in their leagues and tournaments. There are sports in which woman thrive over a typical male, fut for so many sporting events, women will lose out, given that men tend to have more upper body strength, etc, I'm afraid men are going to take nearly all the available positions. I feel bad for the females, but being PC is more important, so screw 'em.

It's already happening and will surely happen with greater frequency as soon as you haters get on board with the group think...

High School Boy Wins All-State Honors In Girls Track And Field

Caster Semenya: Should South African middle distance runner compete as a woman at 2016 Rio Olympics?
In the next 50 years, the gender designation will slowly disappear from most sports. In many sports the only reason we have it today is the public wants it.

Forum List

Back