If freedom fails this time it's over.

it's clear as day that Trump stole, withheld top secret documents and lied about returning all of them, it's clear as day, that he tried to overturn the election results through georgia, etc. You'd have to be the biggest fool to look at all his indictments and say, yeah, he didn't do it :icon_rolleyes:

Trump and Biden did the same thing though in the case of Biden, he was not ever president when he did what he also did. We all only learn what we are told by the media. We do not know the inside elements of all those cases. Some of you defend Biden but he did the same as did Trump. But as I said, Trump was legally allowed to do what he did. This case against him is very weak as you will learn legally.

Ummm, good poster rebnc....I have not seen where they are "falling apart".
And I, for one, doubt you have command of the facts.
But I'm always receptive to credible and well-sourced new information.

So whatcha got on this "falling apart" allegation you are now claiming.
Thanx, in advance.

------------------------------------------------

As I understand it, from recent reporting......Yes, Don Trump has appealed the $5million dollar judgement the 9-member jury awarded EJean Carroll for defamation.
And Don Trump has paid into an official court-authorized fund about $5.5 million as sort of a surety bond while that appeal is underway.

However, I have seen no reportage where he has deposited a similar 'guarantee' (of $83+ million) for the second 9-member jury (a different jury) awarded EJean Carroll for defamation again (and punitive award too, so as he will quit defaming her).

Now, if you have credible vetted information that there is a bond or guarantee on the 80 million, well, now would be a good time to offer it to the forum.
----------------------------------------------------

Well, I certainly can't; however, he has been found liable (civil matter) for sexual assault and defamation. About $88 million in total.

But more ominously .... he is under criminal indictment in multiple jurisdictions for multiple crimes. 91 indictments. So, patience, Grasshopper,...... the cake is still baking on Trump's criminal convictions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mac is referencing another poster's observation about the perceived similarities between the zeitgeist surrounding MAGA and Don Trump in America today with the zeitgeist of Germany in the 1930's and the rise of Naziism and Adolf Hitler.

Well, in that view.....I would add: There was a recent documentary on PBS titled "Nazitown, USA" that offered a context of the phenomena right here in the USA.

• Here's a taster on YouTube.

You can't see because your politically blind by the democrat cult.
Why was Trump's DC drop from the docket?
Fani is going to be forced out.
James will get over turned on appeals

Trump attacked our allies and praised dictators around the world. There's a word for ppl like this, traitors.
Gosh no. Words are our sacred right to say. We have that enshrined in the constitution to protect you from others who do not like what you said. You speak in favor of Democrats. Honestly I and others hate that so much. If we could jail you, I think many here would jail you. But you have the right we have, free speech. Trump did not attack our allies. Trump did say things about dictators we might not like. But he has the same right than as you do today.

Even we his supporters do not think every word Trump said is true. We wish he had grasp for speech as did Ronald Reagan.

I lost brain cells listening to Trump every time he spoke and lied to the american people. He's a traitor and an indicted criminal. Say what you want about bill, obama and joe but they are neither of those things.
Do you honestly believe Biden has always told the nation the truth? If you claim yes, how can you be that naive? Indictments do not mean you are guilty. Trump has served this country very well so is not a Traitor at all. Frankly even on January 6, your basis for calling him a traitor, he was doing as did the Democrats in protesting the election. Gore protested it and so did Hillary. It was their right and is also Trump's right.

Check your local obituary pages for the word "unexpected"; it is code for a Fentanyl death. Your leadership, media, and educational infrastructure are dangerously woke and the townspeople are dying early and often. The local newspaper and radio programming tell the people this is normal and they should continue to support dangerous woke policies. Donald Trump has stated publicly that he does not drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, or use any illegal drugs. In a city like yours where so many voters are high on weed, drunk on alcohol, and loaded with prescription concotions in a mix that makes premature Alzheimer's Disease more common than high blood pressure, Trump is seen as a dangerous threat.

He is not a threat to America and its founding principles, he is a threat to the corruption of Washington and its use of pharmaceuticals, recreational drugs, and opiods to dope the people into the national stupor that fosters a planned invasion to replace voters to create a one-party totalitarian state.

The people who watched what happened in the last election think it is perfectly fine that the "My Pillow guy" can't sell his products at Walmart. Yup, that's normal in free society. See? Criticizing woke movements is "hate speech". People who use hate speech must be destroyed. Does that sound like a free society? It does if your brain is compromised on government drugs. It sounds a lot like the historical fascism that outlawed free speech in all the failed authoritarian empires that went down by killing any descent among the people.

If your mind is not sharp you will think it is ok to outlaw the main rival of a rising fascist government. In the content, chemically-altered mind of a postmodern citizen there is no world like a third world. Your corrupt congress, your colleges and universities, your banking systems, and your fellow-traveling legacy media all know that. You can't always get what you want but may end up with what you deserve.

Did you ever think this could happen here? Maybe in a few years you can buy weed at your local liquor store. Alzheimer's disease isn't so bad is it? Maybe your kids will take care of you. Good luck with that. Maybe the "new invited voting citizens" will swab your rump, that's the Biden future. Better hope for a quick end.
Unfortunately it is not the WOKE crowd. (they tend towards the vegan/ health life style)
ITS a mix of people, quite a few are the angry disappointed MAGA crowd.

Trump attacked our allies and praised dictators around the world. There's a word for ppl like this, traitors.
Are you loyal to a fault to all the allies? Have you ever praised Biden? Biden in many respects is the enemy of the USA.

Gosh no. Words are our sacred right to say. We have that enshrined in the constitution to protect you from others who do not like what you said. You speak in favor of Democrats. Honestly I and others hate that so much. If we could jail you, I think many here would jail you. But you have the right we have, free speech. Trump did not attack our allies. Trump did say things about dictators we might not like. But he has the same right than as you do today.

Even we his supporters do not think every word Trump said is true. We wish he had grasp for speech as did Ronald Reagan.
NO ONE who is an AMERICAN should EVER speak about being a DICTATOR

Junior you can't help yourself you must lie if your a democrat
Meaningless out-of-context drivel from a meaningless RumpBot... go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff, twit...

If you don't like what's being said about your Orange Baboon-God then you need vastly better counterpointing skills...

Meaningless out-of-context drivel from a meaningless RumpBot... go dry-hump somebody else's pants-cuff, twit...

If you don't like what's being said about your Orange Baboon-God then you need vastly better counterpointing skills...
It's not meaningless when it's a fact

Reason, you do not prosecute for past crimes when they were not illegal.
Now, I ain't a lawyer, nor do I have any familiarity with New York law....either criminal or Tort.
However, I am willing to believe that New York has always had a law against assaulting a woman by pulling her pants down, and forcefully and non-consensually inserting one's fingers into her. And then lying about it and defaming her.
A criminal law? Probably
A tort law. Most certainly.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Because the judge thought it prudent to 'wait'. She didn't dispose of the case, or dismiss it. She scheduled other pressing cases ahead of it until the Appeals court ruling.

It can be promptly re-inserted into her court upon a ruling by the 3-judge Appeals Court that finds that Trump does NOT have complete and total immunity in all things. If they rule soon then, given Chutkans' propensity to move things along, it could go to trial in April or May.
------------------------------------

Trump did say things about dictators we might not like. But he has the same right than as you do today.
Indeed, he does. But you see one's words signal to listeners the intent, the character, the purpose of the speaker. Most especially of leaders.
Their words do not happen in a vacuum, and they do not ...NOT... have an impact, or influence. They do. Words have meaning. And to the listener those meanings are important.

You daughter's new boyfriend has the right to free speech and can loudly proclaim at your Thanksgiving table that the meal tastes like garbage. But........but because those words have meaning, there will be an impact. The listeners will note it....and judge accordingly. There will be results deriving from such words.

That's from a Captain Obvious TED Talk.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Gore protested it and so did Hillary. It was their right and is also Trump's right.

Indeed both candidates did, through the legal protocols and channels. And too they were not co-conspirators in attempts to illegally change the results of the election, which is exactly what some of those 91 indictments assert that Don Trump did.

Trump can say anything he wants. No one has taken his right to be the biggest loudmouth possible. He'll simply be branded a traitor and a fascist that's all. 🤷‍♀️ Trump on the other hand would probably have you arrested for saying the things you say about him and his administration, if we didn't live in a free country. You know it and I know it.

Trump called NATO stupid in the same sentence he called Putin smart. He belittles our allies all the time in the media, but he never does it with his good friend, Putin. Hmmm. I wonder why that is. You know who else doesn't mock Putin, the leaders of North Korea, Iran and China. i wonder what all these ppl have in common.

You can't see because your politically blind by the democrat cult.
Fani is going to be forced out.
James will get over turned on appeals

There is no democratic cult. Democrats don't even want Biden to run again, whereas maga has altars of Trump in their living room and defend him to the death on just about every heinous thing he says or does. Now that, sir, is the very definition of a cult.

Forum List

Back