If FOX news ignoring the Nigerian terrorist attempt

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
So I turn on FOX last night, after watching non-stop coverage on the terrorist attempt on CNN, and Bill O was conducting some kind of game show with other FOX host on celebrity spouses. Then I turned FOX on later and they were covering Charlie Sheene and another domestic violence arrest. This morning they were covering health care reform.

Finally, they interview the internationally famous terrorism expert, Karl "I helped a Chimp be elected" Rove. His insight was just sooo deep.

Is it just me or is FOX trying to ignore a failed terrorism attempt. Had he been successful, FOX would be trumpeting the news! :eusa_eh:

Had he been successful, it would have been non-stop coverage. or as you said, fear mongering.

Last edited:
it's just you.

really.

It appears the the media, on both sides, has become as cut throat as any politician. If there is an advantage to be made, they will make it.

So I turn on FOX last night, after watching non-stop coverage on the terrorist attempt on CNN, and Bill O was conducting some kind of game show with other FOX host on celebrity spouses. Then I turned FOX on later and they were covering Charlie Sheene and another domestic violence arrest. This morning they were covering health care reform.

Finally, they interview the internationally famous terrorism expert, Karl "I helped a Chimp be elected" Rove. His insight was just sooo deep.

Is it just me or is FOX trying to ignore a failed terrorism attempt. Had he been successful, FOX would be trumpeting the news! :eusa_eh:

Fox covered it when it was breaking news...CNN didn't pick it up until it was old hat....too bad you are too fucking stupid to tune in to news when it's actually happening.

Fox covered it when it was breaking news...CNN didn't pick it up until it was old hat....too bad you are too fucking stupid to tune in to news when it's actually happening.

Of course they did! Then when they found it is was a failure, they started showing Bill O, the pervert, and his silly game show. Karl Rove, the terrorism expert! :lol:

I suppose you wanted the device to work right you sick fuck? Just so you could start a thread about how Fox would be fear mongering by covering it 24/7.

Grow up!

FAUX Noise only "reports" what they think is going to be entertaining for the people who adore Limp Idiot and the Wasilla Chihuahua.

But then again............some people are easily distracted. If you're a FAUX News viewer, please stay indoors when it's raining.........

We don't want to see you drown yourselves like a bunch of turkeys.

I suppose you wanted the device to work right you sick fuck? Just so you could start a thread about how Fox would be fear mongering by covering it 24/7.

Grow up!

I wasn't but i wager a great many right wingers were. THAT WOULD FIX OBAMA'S RELECTION PLANS!

Of course they did! Then when they found it is was a failure, they started showing Bill O, the pervert, and his silly game show. Karl Rove, the terrorism expert! :lol:

Yes, it was a failure but not because somebody stopped him. It was a failure because his device failed, or he failed to set it off properly. We got lucky.

Grow up!

I wasn't but i wager a great many right wingers were. THAT WOULD FIX OBAMA'S RELECTION PLANS!

Yeah......when Bush was in office (according to Dana Perino), there were no attacks on America (other than 9/11 of course, but according to her, that didn't count).

Cheney, Rove and Bush Jr. have been saying that the only reason we've not been attacked yet, is because we've been lucky and following the procedures of Bush Jr. and Cheney.

Obama started to undo some of the wrong bullshit done by the last admin, and Cheney and the others have been squeaking that we're gonna be attacked again, because there are no safety procedures in place.

Obama has stopped several, and oh yeah.........let's not forget about his decision with the Somali pirates.

I heard he was on the "watch list" but not the "no fly" list....????

How can someone with this name be overlooked?

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab

According to what I'd seen on the news this morning, he was on the watch list because he'd had one incident that made him a person to be watched, but according to Homeland Security, one doesn't do it.

You have to have more than one incident to be on the no fly list.

But, then again, what else could you expect from that major abortion of government bureaucracy known as Homeland Security?

How can someone with this name be overlooked?

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab

Here in the States, that name can be noticed easily. However, go to Saudi, Dubai, or any other middle east country, and it becomes almost as common as Robert Wilson is over here, because it's a fairly common name over there.

Forum List

Back