If Fox News and MSNBC never existed, how would politics change?

FoxNews adds spin that is right of ALL of the other news organizations. They are far from right-wing. Anyone who thinks FoxNews is right of center at all is far to far to the left.

Oh? "most" black folks do? How many? name them? Where do they live? LMAO at strawmen, joe...

But I see your "logic" now....if "everyone else" does something wrong, that means it's ok for you to do it, too...

No, guy, it's not wrong to call Williams an Uncle Tom.

What is the definition of an Uncle Tom. It's a black guy who sells out his own to ingratiate himself to White People.

And when Williams gets on Faux News and calls the First Lady "Stokely Carmichael in a designer dress", he's really being an Uncle Tom.

you're a racist just making excuses to "justify" your racism!

The thing I've noticed is that you think calling people names = intelligent discussion.
Joe is like most Democrats, as long as blacks don't step out of line, the are okay, once a black person starts thinking for themselves, that is when Democrats have issues with blacks and start name calling and justifying their racism based on a blacks viewpoint.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

[

So if a black disagrees with the majority of blacks, he is an Uncle Tom.

No, if a black throws his own under the bus to curry favor with white people, he's an Uncle Tom. That's what the term has always been understood to mean. (It, however, isn't a fair characterization of the protagonist of Harriet Beecher Stowes novel, but I digress.)

And they aren't hard to pick out. They are the black guys who go in front of audiences of white people and claim it's laziness and not racism that is the root of black folks problems. Yes, I'm talking about you, Ben Carson, Clarance Thomas, Mia Love, Juan Williams.

Joe is like most Democrats, as long as blacks don't step out of line, the are okay, once a black person starts thinking for themselves, that is when Democrats have issues with blacks and start name calling and justifying their racism based on a blacks viewpoint.

Once again, guy. Not a Democrat. I was a Republican until the Rich Douchebags and Religious whackjobs took it over.

Second, when Ben Carson starts peddling his shit in the hood and not in front of audiences of white folks who want to hear racism isn't a problem, then I'll take him seriously.

[

So if a black disagrees with the majority of blacks, he is an Uncle Tom.

No, if a black throws his own under the bus to curry favor with white people, he's an Uncle Tom. That's what the term has always been understood to mean. (It, however, isn't a fair characterization of the protagonist of Harriet Beecher Stowes novel, but I digress.)

And they aren't hard to pick out. They are the black guys who go in front of audiences of white people and claim it's laziness and not racism that is the root of black folks problems. Yes, I'm talking about you, Ben Carson, Clarance Thomas, Mia Love, Juan Williams.

Yep, I was right and you like most Democrats are racist.

Once again, guy. Not a Democrat. I was a Republican until the Rich Douchebags and Religious whackjobs took it over.

Second, when Ben Carson starts peddling his shit in the hood and not in front of audiences of white folks who want to hear racism isn't a problem, then I'll take him seriously.

Yes, you are a Democrat, you are in denial. Don't let your racism fool you.

Yes, you are a Democrat, you are in denial. Don't let your racism fool you.

i'm probably voting for Bruce Rauner this year. So no.

But frankly, even when I was a hard-core Republican, I found guys like Alan Keyes a bit off-putting. Kind of a level of self-loathing that was, well, creepy.

Call yourself whatever the hell you want and I'll continue to call you a Democrat. I don't know or care who you are voting for. You and your racism is a sad commentary on politics.

THat was the CBO which was already mentioned in my post.

That's not what the poll question asked, now is it? .
You asked what was the source of the claim "that most economists believe that the stimulus created jobs?" You asked for the source. I gave it to you. Stop being obtuse.

I am pretty conversant with economics and I was following the news and there was no way that the majority of economists stated that the stimulus would create jobs and so based on my own following of the news I would have disagreed with the question asked and therefore been judged to be ill-informed when, in fact, I was better informed than the study authors and was correct in my own prediction that the stimulus would not create jobs.
I have seen this point argued by both sides still today. Like I said this is not my expertise but and I've seen many threads here and on other forums that go well past 200 pages on this subject alone.
You've seen no evidence that the mainstream media is liberal?Look up thread and read the Pew Study. Or look at this chart which looks at the ideology of the audience:
Graphs that simply say look these News orgainzations fall here give no creedance to my perception. Look at when Bush went to war. Every single News station was basically a cheerleader for it. I wouldn't call that liberal. The only american candidates (eg. Nader, Kucunich, McKinney...) that I've ever considered to be liberal are either completely ignored or are presented negatively.
Where misinformation is defined as answers not in accord with liberal propaganda.
You mean like liberal propaganda like "Most scientists believe Global warming is real"

Go ahead, except for ecomomic related subjects please give examples of this.

THat was the CBO which was already mentioned in my post.

That's not what the poll question asked, now is it? I am pretty conversant with economics and I was following the news and there was no way that the majority of economists stated that the stimulus would create jobs and so based on my own following of the news I would have disagreed with the question asked and therefore been judged to be ill-informed when, in fact, I was better informed than the study authors and was correct in my own prediction that the stimulus would not create jobs.

Sorry but I have seen no evidence that any mainstream media in the US is liberal.

You've seen no evidence that the mainstream media is liberal?Look up thread and read the Pew Study. Or look at this chart which looks at the ideology of the audience:

B0cceC6CMAARg8ppnglarge_zps98536f6e.png

No, Fox news viewers are ill-informed because of the misinformation that has been spouted on that show.

Where misinformation is defined as answers not in accord with liberal propaganda.

Pretty neat trick you guys use.

They always try to frame the conversation and define/redefine the terms used...and they are always continuously variable and situational.

That way they can never be pinned down and they are never "wrong".
The funny part is they think no one notices...
Are you ready to argue my points. Rikurzhen doesn't need a personal cheerleader. In my original post I made several points. Rikurzhen is arguing one of them. Care to tackle the rest?

Call yourself whatever the hell you want and I'll continue to call you a Democrat. I don't know or care who you are voting for. You and your racism is a sad commentary on politics.

again, the people I have contempt for have earned it from their own. And rightfully so.

Yes, you are contemptuous and you have earned your right to be called a racist and a democrat. Congratulations!

[

Yes, you are contemptuous and you have earned your right to be called a racist and a democrat. Congratulations!

Guy, nobody is buying your shit. 40 years of "Welfare Queens" "young bucks" and "Willie Horton", blacks know who their friends are and aren't.

Guy, I don't buy your bull shit and called you on it, try to turn it but it doesn't work.

You are a
Democrat and you are a racist asshole that only likes other races that agree with your agenda.

Guy, I don't buy your bull shit and called you on it, try to turn it but it doesn't work.

You are a
Democrat and you are a racist asshole that only likes other races that agree with your agenda.

Guy, voted Republican all the way up until 2008 when the Nuts took over the party. (Actually, the nuts took over a long time before that.)

But this is about why blacks don't vote republican. And 90%+ of them don't and it's been that way for a long time for a good reason. that reason being that Republicans made a decision to play on white anxieties rather than standing up to correct social injustice.

Now, I would love to say the reason I stopped being a Republican is I took offense to it, but nope, I switched when the gross incompetence of George W. Retard made a mess out of my life.

You are a

Guy, voted Republican all the way up until 2008 when the Nuts took over the party. (Actually, the nuts took over a long time before that.)

But this is about why blacks don't vote republican. And 90%+ of them don't and it's been that way for a long time for a good reason. that reason being that Republicans made a decision to play on white anxieties rather than standing up to correct social injustice.

Now, I would love to say the reason I stopped being a Republican is I took offense to it, but nope, I switched when the gross incompetence of George W. Retard made a mess out of my life.

I don't care who, or how you voted, it doesn't change that you are a racist Democrat.

I vote on issues not party,

Forum List

Back