If DUI was an automatice felony, Wade Page could not legally have owned a gun

Makes perfect sense to a Liberal. Then all their insane ideas make perfect sense when your agenda is power over freedom.

You're the liberal because you're a criminal coddler who wants violent drug criminals like drunk drivers to avoid the felony rap.

Drunk driving is a super-violent drug crime only committed by psychopaths with no concern for the safety of others. Of course it should be a felony and that means permanent loss of all gun rights. Page had at least one and maybe two convictions for DUI.

Do you have any idea how many psychopaths are in Congress?

Driving drunk is rarely violent. It's usually done by people who stupidly dont think about what they are doing.

HAHA. Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year and yet you say they are non-violent!!! Pretty obvious you're a DUI yourself and don't want to admit that you belong in prison.

Should we bar people who text and drive from owning guns? How about people who text and walk?

The point dumbass is trying to make is, in most other countries a DUI is a felony. Thus why if you have a DUI it is almost impossible to go to Canada.
And people like MR Nick think that way until they kill or injury someone. Trust me, I have been there, got the t shirt. Lucky for me, I only injured myself.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Drunk driving is a super-violent drug crime only committed by psychopaths with no concern for the safety of others. Of course it should be a felony and that means permanent loss of all gun rights. Page had at least one and maybe two convictions for DUI.

DUI should not be an automatic felony charge if nobody is injured or killed. At the same time, I do believe penalties for DUI should be much more severe.

It depends how far someone is over the limit. I don't approve of drinking at all. Period. But if someone wishes to drink, that is up to them.
I think that some people will be slightly over the limit - should they be hit with the full force of the law? I'm not sure.

DUI should not be an automatic felony charge if nobody is injured or killed. At the same time, I do believe penalties for DUI should be much more severe.

Agree and disagree. For a first offence, depending on how over the limit the driver was, they could be let off, but for a second offence, it should be a felony. Some people just don't care about driving drunk, and they need a wake up call.

LOL, I don't think that anyone could post that bullshit with a straight face.

Last edited:

Speedy does. Frequently.

Driving drunk is rarely violent. It's usually done by people who stupidly dont think about what they are doing.

HAHA. Drunk drivers kill thousands of americans every year and yet you say they are non-violent!!! Pretty obvious you're a DUI yourself and don't want to admit that you belong in prison.

I've represented hundreds of DUI clients. none of them have been violent or hurt anyone. i am familiar with cases my colleagues have had as well. There are maybe one or two of the hundreds of cases that actually involved others being hurt. Clearly, thats one or two too many, but it doesnt change the fact that percentage wise, most DUIs dont result in injury.

Truth is most people get DUI's not because they're driving erratically, but because they smell like they've been drinking after some faux stop...

I got pulled over about two months ago on my way home from work at 2am and the first thing out of the cops mouth were "how much have you had to drink tonight" I told him nothing, he called bullshit and said "I'm going to ask you again" and I told him nothing. Then I asked him why I was being pulled and he told me "oh your license plate light is out." So it is quite obvious he pulled me because it was 2am and he was just "fishing" for anyone to arrest.....

I suppose my point is the majority of those who get DUI's don't get them because they're a danger to anyone or anything - they get them because cops like to "fish" and when people smell like beer they're screwed.

That's why after I've had a couple/few I always make sure to wash up and brush my teeth.

HAHAHA. The board notes that you have no argument and are reduced to namecalling.

I've represented hundreds of DUI clients. none of them have been violent or hurt anyone. i am familiar with cases my colleagues have had as well. There are maybe one or two of the hundreds of cases that actually involved others being hurt. Clearly, thats one or two too many, but it doesnt change the fact that percentage wise, most DUIs dont result in injury.

Truth is most people get DUI's not because they're driving erratically, but because they smell like they've been drinking after some faux stop...

I got pulled over about two months ago on my way home from work at 2am and the first thing out of the cops mouth were "how much have you had to drink tonight" I told him nothing, he called bullshit and said "I'm going to ask you again" and I told him nothing. Then I asked him why I was being pulled and he told me "oh your license plate light is out." So it is quite obvious he pulled me because it was 2am and he was just "fishing" for anyone to arrest.....

I suppose my point is the majority of those who get DUI's don't get them because they're a danger to anyone or anything - they get them because cops like to "fish" and when people smell like beer they're screwed.

That's why after I've had a couple/few I always make sure to wash up and brush my teeth.

Or you could just not drive.

Define "drunk."

Irresponsible idiots kill people....

Many people can drive perfectly fine after a few, however some people get tanked and don't care.

One just needs to know their limit and we all have different limits.

I would never drive if I felt I could not safely do so...

HAHAHA. That's what all criminals say. It's ok for ME to break the law cause i know what i'm doing.

Who the fuck are you to tell me if I'm intoxicated??

Criminal? :lol:

Go J-walk and become one of us "criminals."

He could own one if he had bought it before the DUI. that is if the DUI had been a felony capable of preventing gun purchases.

HAHAHA. You are a legal ignoramus. When you are convicted of a felony you have to give up all your guns. Not to say everyone does it but that's the law and if a felon is caught with a gun, that's another felony.

You are correct if your felony crime involved a gun.

Or you could just not drive.

If I can drive I will drive, if I cant I wont...

The notion that anyone who has a beer cant drive is total bullshit.

Just because some people are lightweights doesn't mean I am...

Now if someone cant keep their lane and cant go the speed limit they shouldn't be driving (drunk or not).

Hell I can drive better buzzed than half the idiots on the road... Half of them are on their cell phones talking or texting, however I'm sure that is perfectly fine with everyone else...

A couple years ago some lady killed a guy on a bike because she was painting her toenails while driving....

There are a lot of idiots on the road who are probably sober but pay absolutely no attention...

Agree and disagree. For a first offence, depending on how over the limit the driver was, they could be let off, but for a second offence, it should be a felony. Some people just don't care about driving drunk, and they need a wake up call.

Second offense their vehicle should be seized and sold.

Forum List

Back