If Dennis Hastert had Been a Democrat, Would He Still Be Speaker of the House?

if Hastert had been a Democrat, would he still be Speaker of the House?

• No, Hastert was corrupt, a pervert and reprehensible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I think Dennis Hastert was a corrupt old buffoon, but that only means he would blend right in with Pelosi, Cummings, Schumer and Clan Biden.

Pelosi's husband makes a lot of money from what she shares with him, apparently, and she is worth millions after a few decades in the House. Elijah Cummings district in Ballmer got over $18 billion in a two year period; but where di that money go? It didn't go to the people of his district? And Democrats only close ranks and accuse Republicans of racism for bringing the matter up and in response the GOP always slinks away like little schoolboys because that is what they are with a few exceptions like Crenshaw. The GOP doesn't recognize what testicles are any more since they ran out Tom Delay.

But I think the Dems would have protected Hastert like they protect Biden's son hunter for obviously selling his fathers influence over seas and kicks some up to Dad, apparently. Whats a few billion USD between Dad and son? I mean really, its as innocent as late September snow in Australia, lol.

But what do you think; if Hastert had been a Democrat, would he still be Speaker of the House?

He'd be setting up the parties. Epstein was to droll for them.
Interesting comment but you skipped the poll.

RESPOND TO THE POLL OR I WILL SIC GRETA ON YOU!

I promise, you do not want that to happen! :D

I think Dennis Hastert was a corrupt old buffoon, but that only means he would blend right in with Pelosi, Cummings, Schumer and Clan Biden.

Pelosi's husband makes a lot of money from what she shares with him, apparently, and she is worth millions after a few decades in the House. Elijah Cummings district in Ballmer got over $18 billion in a two year period; but where di that money go? It didn't go to the people of his district? And Democrats only close ranks and accuse Republicans of racism for bringing the matter up and in response the GOP always slinks away like little schoolboys because that is what they are with a few exceptions like Crenshaw. The GOP doesn't recognize what testicles are any more since they ran out Tom Delay.

But I think the Dems would have protected Hastert like they protect Biden's son hunter for obviously selling his fathers influence over seas and kicks some up to Dad, apparently. Whats a few billion USD between Dad and son? I mean really, its as innocent as late September snow in Australia, lol.

But what do you think; if Hastert had been a Democrat, would he still be Speaker of the House?
It was the GOP who elected Hastert Speaker of the House. That's reality. The only thing you've got is a "what if" that never happened. Hastert was drawn to the GOP and the GOP was drawn to Hastert.

It was the GOP who elected Hastert Speaker of the House. That's reality. The only thing you've got is a "what if" that never happened. Hastert was drawn to the GOP and the GOP was drawn to Hastert.

Mr. Hastert was a closeted Democrat, how is that the fault of the Republicans?

Mr. Hastert was a closeted Democrat, how is that the fault of the Republicans?
Oh no....Dennis Hastert was Republican through and through. He was a Republican's Republican. Thus they voted him to lead them all as Speaker.

Not Speaker, he would elected president of the newly formed North American Union in the capital of Mexico City.

Not Speaker, he would elected president of the newly formed North American Union in the capital of Mexico City.
I thought that was funny at first then I thought a little more about it...Holy Shyte!

:eek2:

Forum List

Back