If Dems. want the Senate back next year, this is what they need to do...

The Republican Party is going the Christine O'Donnell/ Sharron Angle route again - once known as the Tea Party now known as the Trump Party. That will help the Democrats immensely.

In other words, The Democrats will do great as long the GOP decides to forfeit. :rolleyes:

So the Trump wing of the GOP is the forfeit wing?

According to you it is but unfortunately for the Democrats, the GOP "forfeit wing" still won. :dunno:

I guess you'll just have to hope & pray the Republicrats commit mass Seppuku or sumptin', maybe then your partisan masters won't get smoked at the ballot box again.

You were Leftist cheerleading right into the 2016 election but this time you are right?

I was a Berner not a Hillarian - didn't vote for Crooked Trump OR Crooked Hillary. But of course my vote for POTUS in Idaho is meaningless anyway thanks to the obsolete electoral system that leaves me without a voice.

You were Leftist cheerleading right into the 2016 election but this time you are right?

I was a Berner not a Hillarian - didn't vote for Crooked Trump OR Crooked Hillary. But of course my vote for POTUS in Idaho is meaningless anyway thanks to the obsolete electoral system that leaves me without a voice.

Why did the DNC shaft Bernie?

The Republican Party is going the Christine O'Donnell/ Sharron Angle route again - once known as the Tea Party now known as the Trump Party. That will help the Democrats immensely.

In other words, The Democrats will do great as long the GOP decides to forfeit. :rolleyes:

How did the 2016 election go?

The Democrats gained 2 seats in the Senate, which probably accounted for why the GOP couldn't fulfill their repeal and replace vow on Obamacare.

The Democrats gained 2 seats in the Senate, which probably accounted for why the GOP couldn't fulfill their repeal and replace vow on Obamacare.

So a victory?

Why did the DNC shaft Bernie?

Ask Little Debbie ;)

littledebbie.jpg

Wonder if the idiot Democrats regret saying that they don't need white voters anymore and that illegal aliens and muslims will be the future of their party?

Donald Trump has proven a disaster for the GOP, and every week his screw-ups seem to gain discord among moderate republicans.....Add to this Steve Bannon's war on republicans, and you have the perfect storm for democrats to regain control of the Senate (which would also mitigate the chances of a SCOTUS turning into a right wing arm of our checks-and-balances' system.)

However, democrats face some serious challenges since they have many seats to defend....much more than their opponents.

What current democrats in the Senate need to do is devise an ALTERNATE tax plan (notice that the GOP is switching terms on their tax plan from"tax reform" to "tax breaks" to avoid mentioning that the tax breaks are mostly for the already wealthy.)

Such a democrat tax plan should be much more specific in NOT lowering the tax burden on the conglomerates BUT drastically reducing the tax burden strictly on the MIDDLE CLASS.

Democrats lost to Trump and his merry band of rich and greedy incompetents, because they neglected to address the plight of the working and struggling class. THIS is their chance to garner back their support.

Just curious, whom are you defining as the middle class. What income bracket is the middle class?

lol, the people between the lowest income and the highest income.

You are not middle class until you start paying income taxes

Feel free to change it. The process is outlined in the Constitution.

Uncle Vlad is straining at the bit to have a clean sweep of Senate Dems in 2018. He said he can even deliver CA and NY. Trump thinks that is "Just showing off, Vlad and might start to make people suspicious that you actually hacked the 2016 election"

According to you it is but unfortunately for the Democrats, the GOP "forfeit wing" still won. :dunno:

I guess you'll just have to hope & pray the Republicrats commit mass Seppuku or sumptin', maybe then your partisan masters won't get smoked at the ballot box again.

What? The GOP lost 5 or 6 'Tea Party' Senate seats in 2010 despite their gains otherwise in the Senate.

Donald Trump has proven a disaster for the GOP.

LOL, Really? The GOP controls the Presidency, The HoR, The Senate and SCOTUS, not to mention 33 Governorships and 69 of the 99 State Legislative Chambers if this is a "disaster" I'd hate to see what a GOP electoral boon looks like.

Apparently the Democratic Party has held your brain in captivity for so long that it has developed Stockholm Syndrome.:cool:

Nat/Jake also still hasn't slept since Election Eve

So a victory?

Victory no, it's more akin to the electoral equivalent of a pity fuck. :p

Donald Trump has proven a disaster for the GOP, and every week his screw-ups seem to gain discord among moderate republicans.....Add to this Steve Bannon's war on republicans, and you have the perfect storm for democrats to regain control of the Senate (which would also mitigate the chances of a SCOTUS turning into a right wing arm of our checks-and-balances' system.)

However, democrats face some serious challenges since they have many seats to defend....much more than their opponents.

What current democrats in the Senate need to do is devise an ALTERNATE tax plan (notice that the GOP is switching terms on their tax plan from"tax reform" to "tax breaks" to avoid mentioning that the tax breaks are mostly for the already wealthy.)

Such a democrat tax plan should be much more specific in NOT lowering the tax burden on the conglomerates BUT drastically reducing the tax burden strictly on the MIDDLE CLASS.

Democrats lost to Trump and his merry band of rich and greedy incompetents, because they neglected to address the plight of the working and struggling class. THIS is their chance to garner back their support.

Just curious, whom are you defining as the middle class. What income bracket is the middle class?

Thanks for that very precise answer, very 7th grade of you.

So a victory?

Are you denying that the Democrats won 2 Senate seats in 2016? Are you daft?

If you're that curious, why don't you research it?

You are not middle class until you start paying income taxes

And when is that?

So a victory?

Are you denying that the Democrats won 2 Senate seats in 2016? Are you daft?

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot you don't understand English.... next time I'll try to remember to attach a baby talk version so you'll be able to comprehend what the post actually says.

If you're that curious, why don't you research it?

Because you clearly have difficulty with reading comprehension, I will re-ask the question with emphasis added. “Whom are YOU defining as middle class. I’d like the OP to tell me who he believes are the middle class for which he wants to reduce taxes for.

Forum List

Back