If combat operations are over in Iraq

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Why are our troops still having patrols? Why hasn't the main stream media reported it?

NASSIRIYA - A roadside bomb exploded near a U.S. military patrol, wounding seven civilians, including one child, in southern Nassiriya, 300 km (185 miles) southeast of Baghdad, provincial police chief Sabah al-Fatlawi said.

Reuters AlertNet - FACTBOX-Security developments in Iraq, Sept 21

Why are our troops still having patrols? Why hasn't the main stream media reported it?

NASSIRIYA - A roadside bomb exploded near a U.S. military patrol, wounding seven civilians, including one child, in southern Nassiriya, 300 km (185 miles) southeast of Baghdad, provincial police chief Sabah al-Fatlawi said.

One more time.

What about all these "Mainstream media" sources that reported it?
Four Iraqi soldiers among six killed ... - Google News

One more time.

Wrong story this is a differant one then the one you used.

One more time.

I suggest you read before you post nothing in my new release said anything about Iraqi soldiers being killed just civilians.

I'm sure the troops, I mean trainers just sat back and took no action.

They are not supposed to be patroling they are supposed to be training. Why are they wasting my money doing something they are not supposed to be doing?

They are not supposed to be patroling they are supposed to be training. Why are they wasting my money doing something they are not supposed to be doing?

Because Obama is just trying for any positive press he can get to keep at least a few democrats in office. It's all a pack of lies. He figures we can't see what's really going on over there.

You still have to maintain a perimeter, which means patrols.

So there still are U.S. Comabt operation in Iraq. But securing things in I raq was supposed to be Iraqs job we are there to train remember?

I doubt if the combat troops are going to let Iraqis do the perimeter work around US positions. We want them securing the country, not us. Military posts in the US have patrols. You certainly wouldn't classify those as combat operations.

Take it up with the guys who sent them there in the first place, and built permanent bases there.

Take it up with the guys who sent them there in the first place, and built permanent bases there.

NO I am taking it up with the ass wipe in the white house who lied andd no one has called his lying ass on this.

You still have to maintain a perimeter, which means patrols.

So there still are U.S. Comabt operation in Iraq. But securing things in I raq was supposed to be Iraqs job we are there to train remember?

I doubt if the combat troops are going to let Iraqis do the perimeter work around US positions. We want them securing the country, not us. Military posts in the US have patrols. You certainly wouldn't classify those as combat operations.

True but most areas we have are not in combat areas. Those troops are not wear combat gear.

My point is your hair spliting and I think most rational people are goingot understand that the enemy still considers us targets.

My point is your hair spliting and I think most rational people are goingot understand that the enemy still considers us targets.

Spliting hairs? I do not think so I wasn't the one that lied and said we have no combat troops in Iraq. obama did.

No, he's not splitting hairs. He's just spinning it into a "I hate Obama" rant.

Defend that lying son of a bitch all you want.

There's a difference between defending Obama and pointing out nonsense attacks. Seriously, there are much more important issues in Iraq than you splitting hairs about semantics. Did you make these same comments when Bush declared "Mission Accomplished"?

Forum List

Back