If Clinton seizes the white house its illegitimate,null and void theft of power

If Hillary Clinton seizes the White House, it will be an illegitimate, null and void THEFT of power... democracy OBLITERATED... America a FAILED state

Let the sheeple laugh....they have to laugh because they are just to scared think for themselves.

Oh and yes has anyone seen the wikileaks tweet about there being no election? Its included in the article.

Who the fuck is/are WIKILEAKS and who the hell cares? Why should we believe anything they produce any more than any other source of information?

It seems to me that this "Wikileaks" deals in stolen property that may or may not have been altered. I don't see how any intelligent American could trust this source. Their methods are clearly illegal. Jullian Assange is going to eventually be arrested and tried for treason. This Wikileaks is hardly a responsible organization.

If there is evidence that either Hillary or Donald have done misdeeds Wikileaks would be the last source I would believe reporting it.
Ever wonder why you got 33k posts but less rep points than I do? YOU FUCKING SUCK AS A POSTER!

If Hillary Clinton seizes the White House, it will be an illegitimate, null and void THEFT of power... democracy OBLITERATED... America a FAILED state

Let the sheeple laugh....they have to laugh because they are just to scared think for themselves.

Oh and yes has anyone seen the wikileaks tweet about there being no election? Its included in the article.
Well, if the MSM hadn't latched onto the to Trump Train Wreck in Waiting, and just no covered his half crazy rallies, we wouldn't be here. So in a sense, the rigged it.

If Mike Adams really believes the shit he writes, he's a fucking moron. More likely, he's just throwing out red meat to gain attention from the conspiracy theory nutjobs.
Its not a conspiracy when the facts are there to back it up. Wikileaks is all we need to prove the facts.
Wikeleaks confirms she's an insider.

Ah so sweet- our White Nationalist hopes that his Great White Hope will be installed as dictator of the United States by a Russian dictator.

And is so excited that Americans will get killed in the process.
PFT! You fucking scum aren't anymore Americans than Illegal mexicans are! I couldn't care less how many people die if Putin helps free America from you bastards grip,I don't see myself as an American as its literally a word that means NOTHING.

Anyone who likes Putin is a traitor. If Putin declares war on the US, I will personally shoot all traitors I come across.
Anyone who backs Obama/Clinton are traitors. They are Anti American and Anti Freedom. Putin would be FREEING America from the tyrants. You go ahead and be rambo see if anyone cares.

Who the fuck is/are WIKILEAKS and who the hell cares? Why should we believe anything they produce any more than any other source of information?

It seems to me that this "Wikileaks" deals in stolen property that may or may not have been altered. I don't see how any intelligent American could trust this source. Their methods are clearly illegal. Jullian Assange is going to eventually be arrested and tried for treason. This Wikileaks is hardly a responsible organization.

If there is evidence that either Hillary or Donald have done misdeeds Wikileaks would be the last source I would believe reporting it.
Ever wonder why you got 33k posts but less rep points than I do? YOU FUCKING SUCK AS A POSTER!

"Ever wonder why you got 33k posts but less rep points than I do?"

No.

You really are nuts
I am a radical extremist. Everyone else already knows that.

Do they? I think you might be from here;

Landover Baptist | Where the Worthwhile Worship. Unsaved Unwelcome.

So, if Hillary wins will you start a violent revolution or do you have to wash your hair that day?
Ain't got no hair LOL.....Earl Turner style baby! :D
That's not an answer. Will you begin a revolt or stay home and bitch like a teenager?
I will wait for marching orders from God Emperor Trump and God Emperor Putin :)

You really are nuts

Baptists are scary

You really are nuts

not a idiot christian....

Hmmm.....Putin will declare war on the US because Hillary is the threat? I guess Trump better put on his kneepads and go "calm" his buddy down from launching WWIII.

Actually it is rather a serious issue.
War is a serious issue.

But nothing in this thread is seriously likely to happen.

I'll make a note of what you said here for future reference.

You really are nuts

Baptists are scary

Yeah, but not the Landover Baptists. Visit the web page ;)

You really are nuts

not a idiot christian....

Again, neither are Landover Baptists.

Forum List

Back