If Clinton seizes the white house its illegitimate,null and void theft of power

The only theft of power we should be worrying about are the tpp, ttip and tisa. and heres how clinton feels about it:

Hillary Clinton once called TPP the 'gold standard.' Here's why, and what she says about the trade deal now
Donald Trump has made opposition to multilateral trade deals like the North American Free Trade Agreement and the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership a staple of his case against Hillary Clinton. And he quickly took the conversation there Monday.

He says she supported the former, which the U.S. entered into during her husband’s administration, and the latter, which she helped negotiate as secretary of State.

In fact, Trump argued, Clinton decided to oppose TPP only after she saw the popular response Trump was getting for his position.

But Clinton has maintained she opposes TPP, a position she has been forced to reiterate with greater clarity.

said then. “And when negotiated, this agreement will cover 40% of the world's total trade and build in strong protections for workers and the environment. That's key because we know from experience, and of course research proves it, that respecting workers' rights leads to positive long-term economic outcomes, better jobs with higher wages and safer working conditions.”

After she left the Obama administration, Clinton’s rhetoric shifted more to express her own views. In her 2014 memoir, “Hard Choices,” she wrote about the administration’s renewed engagement with Vietnam and said the TPP was “one of our most important tools” for doing so.

“Our country has learned the hard way over the past several decades that globalization and the expansion of international trade brings costs as well as benefits,” she wrote, while noting that she and Obama had both promised in the 2008 campaign to pursue “smarter, fairer trade agreements.”

ultimately stated her opposition after taking time to study it.

“I still believe in the goal of a strong and fair trade agreement in the Pacific as part of a broader strategy both at home and abroad, just as I did when I was secretary of State,” she said in a statement. “But the bar here is very high and, based on what I have seen, I don't believe this agreement has met it.”

As a senator, Clinton voted against the only multilateral trade agreement that was considered during her tenure: the Central American Free Trade Agreement. She did support separate bilateral agreements with Chile, Singapore, Australia, Morocco, Bahrain and Oman, according to Politifact.
Regarding TPP, what Hillary called the "gold standard" was what was initially proposed; not what it morphed Into when it was finally passed.
. Her having aspirations to be the President, then she should have known better.
Known better about what?
. Ever heard about having a pre-conceived knowledge or outlook of something, and this all due to experience that gives one a proactive knowledge of the possible ramifications on something, and this be it based upon it either being or not becoming something bad for America down the road by study of ?? What if she makes critical errors like this as Prez, will you be around to make excuses for her ??

Run along and go play soldier with your little friends, Sonny.
Actually, it's something a little kid might say if he was playing a game or something. It's not something an adult would say and certainly something a Naval Oficer would never say.
Once a liar, always a liar. Once a bullshitter, always a bullshitter. You offered a bet, I put money on the table. Now all you offer is bullshit.

If you are bullshitting and lying about me, what else are you bullshitting and lying about?

The bet is $1000. Either call, fold or admit you are a fucking lying bullshit artist.
I'll bet you have never even been in combat or in the military either for that matter.

The little boy play soldier is throwing a tantrum because he has been exposed.

You're an idiot. You know that, right?

abcnews.com.co is not the real ABC news.

abcnews.go.com is.

While you're busy falling for Internet hoaxes, Obama is busy improving his job performance.

Currently, he's at 57%, according to Gallup. To put that into perspective, that gives him the 3rd highest in Gallup history for this point in a president's second term and significantly higher than Reagan...

Eisenhower ..... 58%
Clinton ............. 58%
Obama ............ 57%
Reagan ............ 51%
Truman ............ 32%
Bush43 ............ 25%

Won't do him any good at all. His Obamacare is imploding and that is his legacy.
Spits the idiot who fell for an Internet hoax. Seems your judgement isn't reliable.
Agreed. People who pass along Internet hoaxes are either liars or mentally deficient.

Get out our pens and pencils. Chief Fart-in-the-Wind has farted again.

This woman has been a part of the corrupt Obama adminstration, one who had an agenda, and that agenda was to be implemented at any cost, and part of that was when Hillary and Susan Rice lied about Benghazi being the dam result of a video...

The only ones who give a shit were never going to vote for her anyway.

The only theft of power we should be worrying about are the tpp, ttip and tisa. and heres how clinton feels about it:

Hillary Clinton once called TPP the 'gold standard.' Here's why, and what she says about the trade deal now
Donald Trump has made opposition to multilateral trade deals like the North American Free Trade Agreement and the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership a staple of his case against Hillary Clinton. And he quickly took the conversation there Monday.

He says she supported the former, which the U.S. entered into during her husband’s administration, and the latter, which she helped negotiate as secretary of State.

In fact, Trump argued, Clinton decided to oppose TPP only after she saw the popular response Trump was getting for his position.

But Clinton has maintained she opposes TPP, a position she has been forced to reiterate with greater clarity.

said then. “And when negotiated, this agreement will cover 40% of the world's total trade and build in strong protections for workers and the environment. That's key because we know from experience, and of course research proves it, that respecting workers' rights leads to positive long-term economic outcomes, better jobs with higher wages and safer working conditions.”

After she left the Obama administration, Clinton’s rhetoric shifted more to express her own views. In her 2014 memoir, “Hard Choices,” she wrote about the administration’s renewed engagement with Vietnam and said the TPP was “one of our most important tools” for doing so.

“Our country has learned the hard way over the past several decades that globalization and the expansion of international trade brings costs as well as benefits,” she wrote, while noting that she and Obama had both promised in the 2008 campaign to pursue “smarter, fairer trade agreements.”

ultimately stated her opposition after taking time to study it.

“I still believe in the goal of a strong and fair trade agreement in the Pacific as part of a broader strategy both at home and abroad, just as I did when I was secretary of State,” she said in a statement. “But the bar here is very high and, based on what I have seen, I don't believe this agreement has met it.”

As a senator, Clinton voted against the only multilateral trade agreement that was considered during her tenure: the Central American Free Trade Agreement. She did support separate bilateral agreements with Chile, Singapore, Australia, Morocco, Bahrain and Oman, according to Politifact.
Regarding TPP, what Hillary called the "gold standard" was what was initially proposed; not what it morphed Into when it was finally passed.
. Her having aspirations to be the President, then she should have known better.
Known better about what?
. Ever heard about having a pre-conceived knowledge or outlook of something, and this all due to experience that gives one a proactive knowledge of the possible ramifications on something, and this be it based upon it either being or not becoming something bad for America down the road by study of ?? What if she makes critical errors like this as Prez, will you be around to make excuses for her ??
Ummm.... she made no error. She commented on something when it was first being proposed.

The little boy play soldier is throwing a tantrum because he has been exposed.
Get out our pens and pencils. Chief Fart-in-the-Wind has farted again.
One tin soldier rides away. Admiral Blowhard.
I see a lot of bullshit, a lot of personal attacks, but I don't see you backing up your bet with money. Why? Are you are fucking lying Stolen Valor piece of shit who is all talk and no substance?
I'll bet you have never even been in combat or in the military either for that matter.
For the seventh(?) time, I'll take that bet. A THOUSAND DOLLARS is on the table. Your call or raise.

Ever heard about having a pre-conceived knowledge or outlook of something, and this all due to experience that gives one a proactive knowledge of the possible ramifications on something, and this be it based upon it either being or not becoming something bad for America down the road by study of ?? What if she makes critical errors like this as Prez, will you be around to make excuses for her ??

You mean like Reagan's belief that "trickle down economics" worked? Or his other often stated believe that "deficits don't matter"? What about his belief in the "Star Wars" missile defence system?

Or maybe you mean W's belief that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Or W's decision to fire Saddam's army but let them keep their weapons, leading to the formation of ISIS.

Stuff like that?

Ever heard about having a pre-conceived knowledge or outlook of something, and this all due to experience that gives one a proactive knowledge of the possible ramifications on something, and this be it based upon it either being or not becoming something bad for America down the road by study of ?? What if she makes critical errors like this as Prez, will you be around to make excuses for her ??

You mean like Reagan's belief that "trickle down economics" worked? Or his other often stated believe that "deficits don't matter"? What about his belief in the "Star Wars" missile defence system?

Or maybe you mean W's belief that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Or W's decision to fire Saddam's army but let them keep their weapons, leading to the formation of ISIS.

Stuff like that?
. Yep stuff like that, and Hillary will be the same.

Forum List

Back