Soros Gives $61 Million to Media Groups Promoting Clinton's Liberal Agenda

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

The liberal media is bought and paid for with George Soros' money.

As a former journalism student, I am not surprised by this corruption, which flies in the face of everything journalism ethics are supposed to stand for.

I saw it first hand when I was working for a student newspaper in a community college in Huntington Beach, California.

The liberal professsor, who was also a reporter at the Los Angeles Times, used her position to ensure that only liberal students would get through the gate to a journalism career, as she was the gatekeeper. Because I was a conservative firebrand, she refused to write me a letter of recommendation.

But first she pretended not to remember me, which I knew was a lie.

The liberal media is bought and paid for with George Soros' money.

As a former journalism student, I am not surprised by this corruption, which flies in the face of everything journalism ethics are supposed to stand for.

I saw it first hand when I was working for a student newspaper in a community college in Huntington Beach, California.

The liberal professsor, who was also a reporter at the Los Angeles Times, used her position to ensure that only liberal students would get through the gate to a journalism career, as she was the gatekeeper. Because I was a conservative firebrand, she refused to write me a letter of recommendation.

But first she pretended not to remember me, which I knew was a lie.

You would think the George Soros financing so much of the leftist causes would give those Barack and Hillary supporters a tinge of concern that maybe God is not approving?

You would think?

George Soros is a Nazi collaborator and has been convicted of securities fraud. He also owns the Democratic Party, lock, stock and barrel.

Forum List

Back