If Bidens poll numbers are suddenly so good...

To be fair, Biden didn't sign either of those shitty infrastructure bills. I can see Americans being happy about that.

Trump was supposed to get 20 million vaccinated at end of 2020. He managed 2.6 million.

Plus the mRNA vaccines were actually created before Trump was even in office. They just need to dial them in for COVID and then begin testing. The first to come out had nothing to do with Trump. A lot of government R&D went into their development too.
I give Trump credit for getting the vaccinations made. I mean it wasn't rocket science to go full steam but at least he did it.

BUT...he did just short of ZERO regarding getting shots in people's arms and convincing his retarded followers to GET the vaccine

I give Trump credit for getting the vaccinations made. I mean it wasn't rocket science to go full steam but at least he did it.

BUT...he did just short of ZERO regarding getting shots in people's arms and convincing his retarded followers to GET the vaccine
Trump was getting 1 million vaccinated per day when he left..................a goal Veggie Joe set for 100 days after he took office. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

Retarded Biden and Harris were against it when Trump was president. Are they antivax?

He also made sure companies received the PPP loans you stupid leftist. Without that the country shuts down. Are you ever not a dumb leftist, Herr Lesh?

Actually it was Biden and Harris that was against them, when Trump was president. You're an idiot, it's all political.

The only thing Biden the Turnip in Chief has accomplished, is helping Barak Ovomit and traitors in the destruction of America.

Apart from that, zilch.

1634002451449.png

Where are all your threads boasting about what he accomplished to get there?

Oh, that's right, he did nothing and the media is covering for him..

The board is 80 percent right wing nutjobs like yourself.

But if you're interested President Biden's accomplishments--yes YOUR PRESIDENT BIDEN--

Vaccines--distributed
Infrastructure--done/getting done
Stimulus--done
Afghanistan--finished
Stock Market--record highs
Normalcy returned....

Right wing seething impotence....record levels.

Essentially; the blob is gone; anything Biden does is an improvement.

How them chiefs doing?

Vaccines--distributed

Been distributed since before he took office, now trying to cling on to Trump's success.

Infrastructure--done/getting done

What infrastructure is done or getting done? :eusa_shhh:

Stimulus--done

It sure is. Paying people more to stay home than work helped in our out of control inflation, huge problem with our supply chain, and trying to use that to make excuses why we need more immigrants because Americans won't do the jobs.

Afghanistan--finished

It sure is finished. We created the most well armed fundamentalist group in the world while killing 13 military men and women while leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan and the Afghans who helped us now being tortured and put to death.

Stock Market--record highs

So what did Dementia have to do with that?

Normalcy returned....

High fuel prices, out of control border, out of control inflation, labor shortage, IRS looking at all your transactions with the bank, being forced to take medication you don't want is not "normal" under any stretch of the imagination in this free country. Maybe check what the former Soviet Union used to do.

God damn, leave for a couple of hours and come back to more and more dishonesty. It's almost impossible to keep up with the right wing bullshit.

Free people don't bow to the will of their leaders. They listen to them, but not obey every command. More people died of covid this year under Dementia than did under Trump for the entire 2020 year, and 2021 is far from over.

I'm not blaming Dementia for that as we (for now) are a country of free will. I only rub it in your leftist faces because you spent all of 2020 blaming every single covid death on Trump.

Forum List

Back