If Biden Wants To Be Known As The President Who Earned A Win Over Trump Fairly & With Transparency He Needs To Support An Audit / Recount

Unless all these accusations are proven, the majority of the country won't give two shits about Trumpster "asterisks".

So, prove them in court, and then we'll see.

Unless there is a full investigation it will be Biden with the asterisks. He'll be the fake president that stole the election. His legitimacy will never be accepted. Not to mention, if Biden is ever inaugurated the the blood on his hands from Covid starts from his first superspreader event.
For Trumpsters only. There are no asterisks.

Only if we can have one done for 2016 as well. Lots of narrow margins and unexpected results. Yup.
Feel free -2016 was a shock to Democrats / the Fake News Media / snowflakes because the fake news media had proclaimed Hillary would win in a landslide, & they got everyone to believe it. The unexpected loss was a shock to the very 'nervous system' of ever Trump-hater.

Everyone who witnessed the fake news media and leftists rep[eating the same crap we saw in 2016 recognized it and did not think twice. What they missed THIS time was the mega-predictions of a Biden win this time was not to try to scam voters into not showing up at the poll - it was to set up the massive election fraud, to try to claim all the reporting showed Biden would win so why be surprised.... Of course they didn't take into account / expect the widespread election fraud to be so obvious, so in-your-face, and so widely exposed by cameras, videos, whistle blowers, and widespread 'glitches' that turned Trump votes into Biden votes reported....

Trump would tell you to investigate 2016 if you want....while Biden and Democrats want NO part in that happening now.

Unless all these accusations are proven, the majority of the country won't give two shits about Trumpster "asterisks".

So, prove them in court, and then we'll see.

Unless there is a full investigation it will be Biden with the asterisks. He'll be the fake president that stole the election. His legitimacy will never be accepted. Not to mention, if Biden is ever inaugurated the the blood on his hands from Covid starts from his first superspreader event.
For Trumpsters only. There are no asterisks.

So long as anyone alive remembers this travesty there will be an asterisks.

I am not sure how all of this is going to look after the dust settles. I'm hoping that there is a recount in the
swing states, as I believe there is something there.
Having said that, this really should be something think about as there seems to be a conflict of interest as to
the manufacturer of the machines used...if true. Also, there needs to be accountability and REAL oversight
with the paper ballots. That wasn't happening this past election. Laws need to be in place and enforced going
forward. When I say, laws, I'm mean universal laws that evenly apply to all 57 states in federal elections
57 states?

I am not sure how all of this is going to look after the dust settles. I'm hoping that there is a recount in the
Having said that, this really should be something think about as there seems to be a conflict of interest as to
the manufacturer of the machines used...if true. Also, there needs to be accountability and REAL oversight
with the paper ballots. That wasn't happening this past election. Laws need to be in place and enforced going
forward. When I say, laws, I'm mean universal laws that evenly apply to all 57 states in federal elections
57 states?
Yes, 57 states. You calling Obama a liar?

57 states?
I believe OBAMA said that...

Absolutely.
I’ve said similar several times here, and the leftists keep ignoring it.
In summary, I’ve said...
Every election cycle, the losing side screams voter fraud. Then the next election when they win, they swear the voting process is rock solid and there is absolutely zero fraud. This can not continue. It’s one thing to lose an election/contest fair and square. It’s sucks, but you move on. To have 50% of the population feel cheated and have even the appearance of fraud circling around is destructive to our nation. It completely polarized people and keeps them at each other’s throats. But personally, I think the politicians want it this way. Hey want it easy to cheat, and they want people divided. We are easier to control and manipulate that way.

Absolutely.
I’ve said similar several times here, and the leftists keep ignoring it.
In summary, I’ve said...
Every election cycle, the losing side screams voter fraud. Then the next election when they win, they swear the voting process is rock solid and there is absolutely zero fraud. This can not continue. It’s one thing to lose an election/contest fair and square. It’s sucks, but you move on. To have 50% of the population feel cheated and have even the appearance of fraud circling around is destructive to our nation. It completely polarized people and keeps them at each other’s throats. But personally, I think the politicians want it this way. Hey want it easy to cheat, and they want people divided. We are easier to control and manipulate that way.
The election fraud this election was unprecedented....Stevie Wonder saw every bit of this on. That's why Biden is pleading and begging with Americans to move on and will never support investigations / recounts....

For history to record Joe Biden's 'win' over President Trump as a valid one and to prevent an asterisk from being placed beside hit name with a full accounting of the massive election fraud witnessed yet was ignored and never addressed ... in order to begin his Presidency with FULL TRANSPARENCY, Joe Biden must call for / support a full audit / recount of the swing final states he won in extremely contested ' controversial fashion.

In some cases Joe Biden won by as little as 0.3% and even 0.2% of the vote, in some cases where that difference consisted of countries / districts in which OVER 100% of registered voters voted.

If Biden cares (which he nor any Democrat does not) about uniting this country, he will demand a recount and full investigation into these cases of reported election fraud....

...just don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

The general Democrat /snowflake consensus is, "Ignore the massive, obvious election fraud, and you Conservatives suck it up. This steal was a long time coming and hard fought for..."I

Only if we can have one done for 2016 as well. Lots of narrow margins and unexpected results. Yup.
Why didn’t you? Or did the democrats waste all their time screaming about “Russia!”

Ballots rejected because of technicalities is not fraud. Every election year thousands are thrown out. This election a record number are going to be tossed because of many states initiating mail-in voting for the first time and voters were not familiar with the process. For instance in North Carolina many were missing a required witness signature. Had this out cry for recounts and scrutiny etc. been done in 2016 Hillary might very have won considering she only lost by a mere 17,000 votes across three states. Amusing how every time a batch of ballots are tossed because somebody forgot to dot and 'i' or cross a 't' the wingers start screaming 'Ha Ha, told you there was fraud!!. They have no idea what the definition of 'voter fraud' is...Experts sound alarm after 550K+ mail primary ballots rejected in 2020

For history to record Joe Biden's 'win' over President Trump as a valid one and to prevent an asterisk from being placed beside hit name with a full accounting of the massive election fraud witnessed yet was ignored and never addressed ... in order to begin his Presidency with FULL TRANSPARENCY, Joe Biden must call for / support a full audit / recount of the swing final states he won in extremely contested ' controversial fashion.

In some cases Joe Biden won by as little as 0.3% and even 0.2% of the vote, in some cases where that difference consisted of countries / districts in which OVER 100% of registered voters voted.

If Biden cares (which he nor any Democrat does not) about uniting this country, he will demand a recount and full investigation into these cases of reported election fraud....

...just don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

The general Democrat /snowflake consensus is, "Ignore the massive, obvious election fraud, and you Conservatives suck it up. This steal was a long time coming and hard fought for..."I

He’ll always be illegitimate like Hitler in 1933 if he doesn’t support a recount and full transparency.

Hitler btw lost his election just like Joe Biden did, and they made him Fuhrer by illegitimate means.

Forum List

Back