If abortions are murder…

Or American soldiers.

Obama commands a truly surgical strike and takes out our biggest enemy and the damn rw's want a war instead. They want to bring bin Laden home and keep him as a pet.

If the pubots get the power, they WILL start at least two more wars.

effing idiots.

How about we take care of our own country and our own citizens for a change?

LBJ..... What about the "effing idiots"?

Uh, he's not running for office cuz he's dead.

LOL
That's as bad as whichever dumb rw that is always posting about Robt Byrd because he was, at one time, KKK.

Y'all really need to pay more attention to current affairs.

No he's not. But he did send over 59,000 to their deaths. History didn't start in the year 2000.

I handled your hurdle, I even answered your question a long while back. You keep on moving the hurdle.

Pretending "that's not my department' when you are instigating for a change is the dodge.

It's like dropping a gross of bricks onto the street and saying, 'Well, not my problem who it lands on."

Still waiting for your explanation as to how it makes sense that a person who is for the repeal of RvW has to also determine the penalties and how the law will be enforced.

morons talking in circles

carry on

Okay, why don't you take a shot at the question.

You get Roe v. Wade overturned, and a few states ban it.

How do you enforce the law?

Are you going to throw women in prison for getting abortions?

Roe v Wade wasnt an argument over the morality of abortion. It was an argument that its not fair that in some states you could get it and others you couldnt. If you lived in the wrong state and wanted one you would have to have the money to get to the other state and pay for it. Basically if you lived in the wrong state and were poor, you couldnt get one.

Either way this is a dumb thread question. It uses faulity polar logic over questionable medical ethics, which polar ends dont exist. The only ethical argument here is where do you define human life.

A better thread question to post is where do you define human life?

So... Where does everyone define human life?

carry on

Who is trying to ban it?

Actually putting in real effort, not just someone assuming that's the outcome

How can anyone truly be pro-life and support wars, terminating life in a test tube and life created by rape and incest.

Many people who are pro-life are also pacivists, anti-death penalty.

Devout Catholics are a good example. They are protesting executions and the war, as well as abortion clinics.

The Church, as an Institution is against the DP, it is not against taking up arms in defense of your country, your life, or your property. The DP, however, is not a core principle of the Church. Abortion is. The Church puts great value on the life of the unborn. As do I. There are - in my opinion - certain people who commit crimes that are so heinous, that they forfeit their right to life. I support very limited use of the DP for those people.

carry on

Yes.

They would have broken the law. How hard is it to understand that we are a nation of laws?

It's there to keep the Rubes voting against their own economic interests.

Awww, you were finally doing so well. Then you had to fall back to bull shit.

Oh well, I guess you have made some strides today. :clap2:

If the Republican Party stopped talking about abortion, stopped talking about gays, stopped talking about guns, said, they were going to leave those things to the states, and never talk about them on the national level, all we care about is making sure guys like Mitt can buy their Dressage Ponies...

Do you think they'd realy get that many votes?

Not really.

Social Issues- the Gun, God and Gay bullshit- that's to keep the Rubes on board.

because if people voted on just their economic interests, the Democrats would win. Every time.

Jesus Christ man, follow a line of discussion would you?

The numbers are ABUNDANTLY clear.. Abortion

This country is not ruled by the Minority.. never has been. Just because they have big mouths and scream a lot, doesn't give them the right to dictate ANYTHING. As I stated, it's time for this issue to go the States.

Speaking of majorities:

A majority of Americans consistently oppose the overturning of Roe v. Wade

Abortion (2)

President Mitt Romney with a Majority in both houses of Congress will send this to individual states, like Ron Paul has been stating for a very long time.

Protect All Human Life

I doubt it.

Romney is more centrist than any candidate the GOP has yet to propose for office. They had all three branches of government at least once that I can remember since RvW was cleared by the SCOTUS and they didn't do anything about it. Do you really believe that a New England Republican will even try?

The numbers are ABUNDANTLY clear.. Abortion

This country is not ruled by the Minority.. never has been. Just because they have big mouths and scream a lot, doesn't give them the right to dictate ANYTHING. As I stated, it's time for this issue to go the States.

Speaking of majorities:

A majority of Americans consistently oppose the overturning of Roe v. Wade

Abortion (2)

Roe v wade is not a conversation on the ethics of abortion. To overturn it would just put the decision in the states hands.

Nope.

I think not having your stupid, retarded, backward religion imposed on me is the issue here.

I just ask a question. When you outlaw abortion because it makes baby Jesus cry, are you going to lock up women who get them?

And how many years should they get?

Won't they just lock up the doctor or whoever performed the abortion?

But it is a good question that the abortion haters never address. What is the penalty to be for those women that WILL STILL seek and find an abortion? And how will the abortion police know what the woman did??

How much jail time, civil penalty, fine, what???

Why do those who want RvW overturned have to also decide what the penalty would be, and how an abortion ban would be enforced? That makes no sense.

No they don't. If RvW is overturned the issue would be returned to the states to decide what the penalty would be.

Why does someone use an ABC poll , ONE POLL taken months ago to support a position? Could it be because it's all they have?

Only 25% of people in this country want abortion at all costs.. THAT is a hard stat, PERIOD. It's time for the Majority to be in control now.. The far left kooks can continue to whine, pitch pissy fits.. BACK TO THE STATES it goes..........

How can anyone truly be pro-life and support wars, terminating life in a test tube and life created by rape and incest.

Many people who are pro-life are also pacivists, anti-death penalty.

Devout Catholics are a good example. They are protesting executions and the war, as well as abortion clinics.

The Church, as an Institution is against the DP, it is not against taking up arms in defense of your country, your life, or your property. The DP, however, is not a core principle of the Church. Abortion is. The Church puts great value on the life of the unborn. As do I. There are - in my opinion - certain people who commit crimes that are so heinous, that they forfeit their right to life. I support very limited use of the DP for those people.

I am a Catholic, have been my whole life. I have never ever nmet a priest that didn't espouce stern disagreement with war, capital punishment, and abortion.

President Mitt Romney with a Majority in both houses of Congress will send this to individual states, like Ron Paul has been stating for a very long time.

Protect All Human Life

I doubt it.

Romney is more centrist than any candidate the GOP has yet to propose for office. They had all three branches of government at least once that I can remember since RvW was cleared by the SCOTUS and they didn't do anything about it. Do you really believe that a New England Republican will even try?

I don't doubt it.. He supports Ron Paul's position on it.

Protect All Human Life

I doubt it.

No, and I doubt that abortion will ever be outlawed in america.

Won't they just lock up the doctor or whoever performed the abortion?

But it is a good question that the abortion haters never address. What is the penalty to be for those women that WILL STILL seek and find an abortion? And how will the abortion police know what the woman did??

How much jail time, civil penalty, fine, what???

Why do those who want RvW overturned have to also decide what the penalty would be, and how an abortion ban would be enforced? That makes no sense.

No they don't. If RvW is overturned the issue would be returned to the states to decide what the penalty would be.

Exactly, and i doubt that every state will have the same penalties.

Protect All Human Life

I doubt it.

I don't doubt it.. He supports Ron Paul's position on it.

I disagree but hopefully, we will get a chance to find out who's right.:D

Last edited:

Protect All Human Life

I doubt it.

No, and I doubt that abortion will ever be outlawed in america.

Agreed.

Forum List

Back