If abortions are murder…

"pro-lifers" are not really pro-life. Actually, they are just pro-control.

If they were really pro-life, they would be pro-ALL life and they're not.

Anyone who does not believe this should just read the treads concerning the woman who needs help in feeding her kids or the old lady who needs food stamps to survive. Or, how about the woman whose husband won't pay child support?

Pro-lifers want the power to control and punish women and for some unknown and unknowable reason, they actually believe its their business.

Pro-lifers are just meddlers who thump their bible to make it seem like more than it is.

Since when did taking care of your kids become my responsibility? If you can't afford kids and don't get off of your lazy butt to go to the Health Dept and get birth control, DON'T SPREAD YOUR LEGS-- PERIOD.. Gee, personal responsibility.. OMG, HOW HORRIBLE!?

Joebigot you're an idiot. You answered your own stupid question in your attenpt to insult me.

I do however believe you should be thrown in jail for blatant displays of stupidity

Well, sorry, that's your environment, not mine.

You still haven't answered the question.

Should women be thrown in jail for having an abortion or not?

I don't get extreme over social issues.
Nice try but ultimately a fail

So you still want to dodge the question, then.

To me, this is a rhetorical one, because I know Romney isn't going to appoint enough justices to overturn Roe.

Roe is Rube-bait.

It's there to keep the Rubes voting against their own economic interests.

Awww, you were finally doing so well. Then you had to fall back to bull shit.

Oh well, I guess you have made some strides today. :clap2:

If the Republican Party stopped talking about abortion, stopped talking about gays, stopped talking about guns, said, they were going to leave those things to the states, and never talk about them on the national level, all we care about is making sure guys like Mitt can buy their Dressage Ponies...

Do you think they'd realy get that many votes?

Not really.

Social Issues- the Gun, God and Gay bullshit- that's to keep the Rubes on board.

because if people voted on just their economic interests, the Democrats would win. Every time.

Everyone has to remember who is a conservative.. The liberals who post here are the MOST EXTREME in our nation.. UBER FAR leftists.. The majority of Americans to include stable Democrats no longer support unfettered abortion.

you drink bleach huh?

It's there to keep the Rubes voting against their own economic interests.

Awww, you were finally doing so well. Then you had to fall back to bull shit.

Oh well, I guess you have made some strides today. :clap2:

If the Republican Party stopped talking about abortion, stopped talking about gays, stopped talking about guns, said, they were going to leave those things to the states, and never talk about them on the national level, all we care about is making sure guys like Mitt can buy their Dressage Ponies...

Do you think they'd realy get that many votes?

Not really.

Social Issues- the Gun, God and Gay bullshit- that's to keep the Rubes on board.

because if people voted on just their economic interests, the Democrats would win. Every time.

Yeah, they dropped their dog whistle and it accidentally went off.

But hey, it keeps them from having to answer questions about where the hell they plan to get all that money they want to spend. So far, neither has been pinned down to even one answer.

Like Rmoney said, if we knew his real plans, he wouldn't get elected.

Anyone who does not believe this should just read the treads concerning the woman who needs help in feeding her kids or the old lady who needs food stamps to survive. Or, how about the woman whose husband won't pay child support?

Pro-lifers want the power to control and punish women and for some unknown and unknowable reason, they actually believe its their business.

Pro-lifers are just meddlers who thump their bible to make it seem like more than it is.

They also have no problem killing innocent people in other countries.

Poor conservatives, they want so desperately for everyone to conform, where all children are born in wedlock, where all fathers know best, and all mothers clean house in high-heels and pearls.

The far left KOOKS on this site are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy out of the mainstream. Let's take a look at Gallup:

Only 25% of Americans now support abortion IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.. 25%- That's it! ..52 % support restrictive abortion to save the life of the mother or in cases of rape and incest.

50% of all Americans are pro-life while only 41% are pro-death.

Abortion

As I stated, the far leftists who spook this site are just that.

In fact, conservatives would likely require every woman of childbearing age to register with the state, and be subject to random examinations to determine if she is pregnant.

Once conservatives have destroyed the right to privacy, the state will be at liberty to dictate to every woman her personal conduct regarding reproduction.

Pure false hysteria based on nothing but the state does confiscate taxpayer money in the form of SS. That is true and law. What you said is pure speculation at best.

Nice dodge.

The point is that it makes no sense to insist that the people who want RvW repealed must also determine the penalties and enforcement of such a law.

Not a dodge at all.

It was a complete dodge but now you want to discuss it so let's go.

If you are proposing such a drastic change in our entire society, you'd better damn well have a plan.

Wrong. It's impossible to have a plan, when it will ultimately be the responsibility of each individual state to determine what the penalties are.

I just limited my conversation to how you are going to keep women from getting abortions if they want them.

Wtf? Never mind, I'll go with it. If we suppose that they are too stupid to go to a state where it is legal to get an abortion, we won't be able to stop them. Just the same way we aren't able to stop people from stealing, or assaulting, or murdering. We will deal with the crime when and if we catch them.

I didn't even get into what we are going to do with millions of unwanted babies, hundreds of thousands of manhours (or womanhours, to be precise) of lost productivity when women are dealign with pregnancies, coming up with the resources to educate millions of kids we weren't planning on. I just limited my question to, How are you going to stop women from getting abortions once it's okay for politicians to out law it again.

Which is a dodge.
Look, I stated that it didn't make sense to insist that people who are for the repeal of RvW to also have to determine what the penalties are and how the law will be enforced. YOU said it did make sense. You have yet to explain how it makes any sense at all, the above paragraph has nothing to do with that. It's a dodge.

You guys couldn't even pass the first hurdle, much less all the other hurdles I put out there.

I handled your hurdle, I even answered your question a long while back. You keep on moving the hurdle.

Poor conservatives, they want so desperately for everyone to conform, where all children are born in wedlock, where all fathers know best, and all mothers clean house in high-heels and pearls.

Or American soldiers.

Obama commands a truly surgical strike and takes out our biggest enemy and the damn rw's want a war instead. They want to bring bin Laden home and keep him as a pet.

If the pubots get the power, they WILL start at least two more wars.

effing idiots.

How about we take care of our own country and our own citizens for a change?

Or American soldiers.

Obama commands a truly surgical strike and takes out our biggest enemy and the damn rw's want a war instead. They want to bring bin Laden home and keep him as a pet.

effing idiots.

LBJ..... What about the "effing idiots"?

Or American soldiers.

effing idiots.

Take your meds idiot.

So if the majority now want restrictive abortion and being only 7% total is due to rape, incest, life of the mother.. we can now cut back on the systemic slaughter of our children. This needs to go to the States and let the people decide. The UBER left and their small 25% no longer dictates this issue.

Link to Gallup: Abortion

So if the majority now want restrictive abortion and being only 7% total is due to rape, incest, life of the mother.. we can now cut back on the systemic slaughter of our children. This needs to go to the States and let the people decide. The UBER left and their small 25% no longer dictates this issue.

you are trying to skew the numbers in your favor. A majority want abortion in place. Third trimester abortions are the ones that people don't favor.
Overall abortions are not. In the case of rape and incest will never be taken down.

I'm all for letting the people decide.

If you think abortion is wrong... don't have one.

Just don't try to impose your silliness on the rest of us!

Or American soldiers.

effing idiots.

LBJ..... What about the "effing idiots"?

Uh, he's not running for office cuz he's dead.

LOL
That's as bad as whichever dumb rw that is always posting about Robt Byrd because he was, at one time, KKK.

Y'all really need to pay more attention to current affairs.

The numbers are ABUNDANTLY clear.. Abortion

This country is not ruled by the Minority.. never has been. Just because they have big mouths and scream a lot, doesn't give them the right to dictate ANYTHING. As I stated, it's time for this issue to go the States.

Forum List

Back