’If Abortion is About Women’s Rights, Then What Were Mine?

You know they want to privatize abortion clinics, with non tax dollars, so the rich can get richer, and charge an arm and a leg for abortions. The poor can get back street abortions.

Take away funding and you know what happens.
Ummm...Planned Parenthood would have to have some of their ultra rich friends pick up the slack?

Thanks for the Planned Parenthood dramatic presentation of the dire consequences of Uncle Scam not supporting the PP abortion mill anymore with public funds. It was SO convincing and frightening!

Talk about screaming like a stuck pig at the mere thought of being kicked off the government gravy train! We get the same crap from Public Broadcasting all the time. Please oh please don't stop sending us money so we can continue to undermine the public with our leftist agitprop.

You know they want to privatize abortion clinics, with non tax dollars, so the rich can get richer, and charge an arm and a leg for abortions. The poor can get back street abortions.
Bullshit! Who is "they"? What greedy capitalists are just praying they can get their hands on the ultra lucrative abortion clinic franchise money? LOL....that is such ridiculous nonsense!

Talk about screaming like a stuck pig at the mere thought of being kicked off the government gravy train! We get the same crap from Public Broadcasting all the time. Please oh please don't stop sending us money so we can continue to undermine the public with our leftist agitprop.

you know what, I used to argue we didn't need PBS because the private sector was kicking in with channels like A&E, Discovery, History, TLC, etc. Sure you had to pay to get them, but they were educational!

Then the beloved "Market Forces" took over, and these channels chased after the buck doing shows about midgets and rednecks and fat people...

Ummm...Planned Parenthood would have to have some of their ultra rich friends pick up the slack?

Thanks for the Planned Parenthood dramatic presentation of the dire consequences of Uncle Scam not supporting the PP abortion mill anymore with public funds. It was SO convincing and frightening!

Hey, don't give the women contraception, they'll have more need for abortion.... and you'll whine when they sell the medical waste.

Remind me to the statute again which states “it is ok to violate the U.S. Constitution so long as you are doing so for STD’s and birth control”.
remind me again why we are listening to people who didn't know what a germ was on how to fight diseases?
Because I know the U.S. Constitution top to bottom, left to right, inside and out, and that’s what we’re discussing. We’re not discussing “how to fight diseases”. We’re discussing how Planned Parenthood is completely and totally unconstitutional.

why because they tend to people with STD's and those that need BC's.
Remind me to the statute again which states “it is ok to violate the U.S. Constitution so long as you are doing so for STD’s and birth control”. :eusa_doh:
Easy the money is ask for in a grant for a non-profit to help the health of the US citizens..
Yeah stupid...that didn’t even begin to answer the question. Do you just post so you can see your own screen name? Dumb ass.

“Instead of dying, after 18 hours of being burned in my mother’s womb, I was delivered alive in an abortion clinic in Los Angeles on April the 6th, 1977. My medical records state: 'Born alive during saline abortion at 6AM.'"
View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

Gianna Jessen Asks Congress: “If abortion is about women’s rights, then what were mine?”
This is an extreme and rare case. That said, it sounds like a poor procedure. Maybe if the clinics and doctors weren't under assault 24/7, there would be less of this.

Only around 10% of people support late abortions and generally it's meant to protect the mothers life if needed. It's far from perfect. Stop the infanticide hysterics. As a center left dem progressive, I support only 1st trimester abortions and I believe they should be only for extenuating circumstances and a last resort. Abortion is awful but in the grand scheme, a controlled and last resort approach I believe would be the least bad solution.

The pro lifers are unrealistic about a lot of their points. I keep hearing about how amazing adoption is then also hearing how many kids are abused or just bounce around foster homes and are predisposed to a very poor outlook. Christian conservatives are geneally contradictive in their positions surrounding sex ed, abortion, contraceptives, govt and other organizational support of women specifically during and after pregnancy. The popular stereotype of the welfare queen, while it is accurate for some of the population, is damaging to support for these women.

“Instead of dying, after 18 hours of being burned in my mother’s womb, I was delivered alive in an abortion clinic in Los Angeles on April the 6th, 1977. My medical records state: 'Born alive during saline abortion at 6AM.'"
View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

Gianna Jessen Asks Congress: “If abortion is about women’s rights, then what were mine?”
This is an extreme and rare case. That said, it sounds like a poor procedure. Maybe if the clinics and doctors weren't under assault 24/7, there would be less of this.

Only around 10% of people support late abortions and generally it's meant to protect the mothers life if needed. It's far from perfect. Stop the infanticide hysterics. As a center left dem progressive, I support only 1st trimester abortions and I believe they should be only for extenuating circumstances and a last resort. Abortion is awful but in the grand scheme, a controlled and last resort approach I believe would be the least bad solution.

The pro lifers are unrealistic about a lot of their points. I keep hearing about how amazing adoption is then also hearing how many kids are abused or just bounce around foster homes and are predisposed to a very poor outlook. Christian conservatives are geneally contradictive in their positions surrounding sex ed, abortion, contraceptives, govt and other organizational support of women specifically during and after pregnancy. The popular stereotype of the welfare queen, while it is accurate for some of the population, is damaging to support for these women.
What’s the acceptable number of children to murder each year in America then?
Give us the number.

View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

What’s the acceptable number of children to murder each year in America then?
Give us the number.
Not sure I understand the point. Why would we set a quota? I think the collective goal is reducing abortion. The total and the rate have both been declining for two decades. The more the better while maintaining realistic expectations. It's some of the suggested methods and hard stances that seem to be preventing progress. I laid some of that out above.

Because I know the U.S. Constitution top to bottom, left to right, inside and out, and that’s what we’re discussing. We’re not discussing “how to fight diseases”. We’re discussing how Planned Parenthood is completely and totally unconstitutional.

No, you're discussing that... the grown ups are talking about how to solve real problems in the real world.

The Fouding Slave Rapists didn't even know what a germ was when they were getting STD's from their slaves.

Yeah...constitutional government. Liberty. Choice. All of the things you statists abhor.

Choice... unless you want to get rid of an unwanted pregnancy or marry someone of the same sex. When you guys talk about "liberty" it usually means the ability of the haves to abuse the have-nots.

And the have nots have had quite enough of that.

Then so would legislating anything barring a womens right to abort

When you guys talk about "liberty" it usually means the ability of the haves to abuse the have-nots.

the modus operandi of the rabid right trickles $$$ and power ONE direction.....~S~

Then so would legislating anything barring a womens right to abort
Uh...no genuis. The right to life is the first of all rights.

No, you're discussing that... the grown ups are talking about how to solve real problems in the real world.
Joey’s idea of “solving” his problems: “Uncle Sam, Uncle Sam....come help me! I’m a helpless little child”. :eusa_doh:

The funny (and tragic) part is that the only problem we have are you left-wing parasites. We don’t have a single problem in the world when we adhere to the constitution.

The funny (and tragic) part is that the only problem we have are you left-wing parasites. We don’t have a single problem in the world when we adhere to the constitution.

You mean other than slavery... and the civil war... and genocide of Native AMericans?

Yup, I guess if you are rich, white, male and straight, you don't have a worry in the world.

You mean other than...the civil war
Again...you progressive Dumbocrats attacked the U.S. because you wanted to keep people enslaved. We conservatives kicked your ass and ended slavery.

You continue to prove that every problem we have stems from you oppressive left-wing assholes who violate the U.S. Constitution.

Forum List

Back