’If Abortion is About Women’s Rights, Then What Were Mine?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Instead of dying, after 18 hours of being burned in my mother’s womb, I was delivered alive in an abortion clinic in Los Angeles on April the 6th, 1977. My medical records state: 'Born alive during saline abortion at 6AM.'"
upload_2019-2-9_18-54-52.png

upload_2019-2-9_18-55-14.jpeg

Gianna Jessen Asks Congress: “If abortion is about women’s rights, then what were mine?”

“Instead of dying, after 18 hours of being burned in my mother’s womb, I was delivered alive in an abortion clinic in Los Angeles on April the 6th, 1977. My medical records state: 'Born alive during saline abortion at 6AM.'"
View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

Gianna Jessen Asks Congress: “If abortion is about women’s rights, then what were mine?”
She had none. Pretty simple question.
Just like it used to be for black people.

View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

Just like it's been for lots of people

I’m sorry, but you people are going to have to learn to live with this.

View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

So then you’re OK with blacks being denied any rights because they’re black?

View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

^ Cold-hearted ghoul.

View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

Nope

View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

^ Cold-hearted ghoul.
^ ironic

View attachment 245035
View attachment 245036

Nope
You just said you are. You said denying rights for one group makes it OK to do that to others.

Forum List

Back