If a president had done what Biden did with student loans but instead for the wealthy

I am not a gangster idiot, damn what a dumbass you just proved to be

I didn't say that you were. I just made the point that there are plenty of ways people become wealthy without a college degree.

There is no law that says college grads HAVE to make good money, or that non-college grads HAVE to be poor.

But having a college degree increases the probability of being wealthy.

I know that you do not have a college degree, but try to keep up please.

The supreme court would have OKed it. That is the court we will look at for the next 30 years unless we do something about it. I'm not just responding to the decisions that they have made already, I'm also including the decision that they, without a doubt, will be doing in the future. Any approach they use to correct the poison in the supreme court now is acceptable to me . Trump selected these people not in any way by merit, but by them being willing to be controlled by him. And when Trump is gone, these type of Justices will decide by the highest bidder. That's the court that the hate party wants , one that will perpetuate their ugliness and control. The courts fit into the right wing of today, adds them to the list of this countries biggest threat and enemy. The right exist for one reason now, and that is simply the transfer of all the new wealth to the golden few at the top

It's always amusing when you cult members make up an imaginary situation to try to deflect from your leader actually doing something illegal.

LOL

I didn't say that you were. I just made the point that there are plenty of ways people become wealthy without a college degree.

There is no law that says college grads HAVE to make good money, or that non-college grads HAVE to be poor.

But having a college degree increases the probability of being wealthy.

I know that you do not have a college degree, but try to keep up please.
and I know you don't know your ass from a hole in ground

Forum List

Back