If a president had done what Biden did with student loans but instead for the wealthy

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
The supreme court would have OKed it. That is the court we will look at for the next 30 years unless we do something about it. I'm not just responding to the decisions that they have made already, I'm also including the decision that they, without a doubt, will be doing in the future. Any approach they use to correct the poison in the supreme court now is acceptable to me . Trump selected these people not in any way by merit, but by them being willing to be controlled by him. And when Trump is gone, these type of Justices will decide by the highest bidder. That's the court that the hate party wants , one that will perpetuate their ugliness and control. The courts fit into the right wing of today, adds them to the list of this countries biggest threat and enemy. The right exist for one reason now, and that is simply the transfer of all the new wealth to the golden few at the top

The supreme court would have OKed it. That is the court we will look at for the next 30 years unless we do something about it. I'm not just responding to the decisions that they have made already, I'm also including the decision that they, without a doubt, will be doing in the future. Any approach they use to correct the poison in the supreme court now is acceptable to me . Trump selected these people not in any way by merit, but by them being willing to be controlled by him. And when Trump is gone, these type of Justices will decide by the highest bidder. That's the court that the hate party wants , one that will perpetuate their ugliness and control. The courts fit into the right wing of today, adds them to the list of this countries biggest threat and enemy. The right exist for one reason now, and that is simply the transfer of all the new wealth to the golden few at the top
Yeah, like to see where you're getting those facts?

They are constitutionists.
People like you hate the Constitution.
So you're mad.
It'll pass.

Eat something.

Oh my! What a high stack of crap you have!

This belongs in the rubber room. It's just a mish mash of opinion.

Thanks for the analysis.
Dumb ass.

The "poison" is the three leftwing justices. Laws shouldn't be determined by how much money you make, you fucking douchebag commie.

Last edited:

You and other libs lash out because you can't comprehend the constitution. You hate it.

Forum List

Back