Zone1 If a follower of Judaism simply cannot keep Shabbat, is there a way to make amends?

Is Lubavitch/Chabad a Cult?​

I grew up in an ultra orthodox Lubavitch/chabad setting. I was taught that it was not a cult. I was taught that it did not have the characteristics of a cult. Now I question everything which I was taught and I am certain that it is a cult and that it has many if not all the characteristics of a cult.

When I see someone who has been sucked in to lubavitch and I tell them that they are brainwashed the common response is “No one made me do anything I didn’t want to do, I am making my own choices.” My response is “That’s what they want you to believe.” In this post I am going to show you how this is done and why Lubavitch is a cult.

really, the heavens are going to exact justice you are unwilling to do yourself.

there is deliberation to placate a constituency used for personal gratification over the correctness of the heavenly objective - not to cease working as a merit of itself on a specific meaningless day than that what they have accomplished in a time span is worthy of recognition and for the heavenly creation itself to be kept holy, a sabbath - or suffer the consequences.

your hiding behind the jews and their corrupt religion through wayfarers as moses and abraham as such their false 10 commandments is nothing new than that the tournament those earlier corrupt religious officials will continue to bear till they by the truly religious bring restitution for their crimes.

- the crucifixion of jesus is one of them.
Judaism was/is the foundation for most Christian beliefs and was the vehicle God chose to give us the Christ in the flesh. There is nothing that informs us God withdrew acknowledgement of the Jews as a chosen people after the birth of Christ. That you don't believe that is you. I do believe it and the Holy Spirit has never given me the slightest nudge that I am wrong about it.

And many non-Orthodox follow close to Chabad. And they are a great resource.
I llved with the Chabad for a few years----I NEEDED a safe neighborhood
for my son---I was a single mother in those days. Not only were there non-
orthodox (like me) there----but lots of CONVERTS from----christianity

I grew up in an ultra orthodox Lubavitch/chabad setting. I was taught that it was not a cult. I was taught that it did not have the characteristics of a cult. Now I question everything which I was taught and I am certain that it is a cult and that it has many if not all the characteristics of a cult.

When I see someone who has been sucked in to lubavitch and I tell them that they are brainwashed the common response is “No one made me do anything I didn’t want to do, I am making my own choices.” My response is “That’s what they want you to believe.” In this post I am going to show you how this is done and why Lubavitch is a cult.

ROFLMAO @ wordpress

Animal sacrifices don't pay for their sins. They were only meant to instill the need for "someone" to give up their life for their sins. The Jews never really comprehended this ritual
wrong---the christians never comprehended ANYTHING----neither an animal
nor a person GIVES UP LIFE for the sins of the people of Israel << that is an
idiotic disgusting barbaric idea

And of course a lot of places, including the Jewish press, which your cult doesn't allow you to read. So you're a big fan of the Mosiach Schneerson, eh? You love those racist Hasidim, obviously.
are you psychotic? I have read the "JEWISH PRESS" many times. I am a "fan" of
Schneerson? anyone who knows him in any way is a fan----as to "MOSHIACH" that
is a very very minority POV

I llved with the Chabad for a few years----I NEEDED a safe neighborhood
for my son---I was a single mother in those days. Not only were there non-
orthodox (like me) there----but lots of CONVERTS from----christianity
Mr Dud referred to my post about the christian converts in the Lubaavitch
community as "FAKE NEWS" ---he is horrified by the FACT

This was an excellent piece of works. I guess you won't be saved by it. Anyways, that brings up a point. James said faith without works is dead. How do you reconcile this with "grace?"
No one who attempts to justify themselves under the Law will be saved by works alone ......because you have already fallen from grace, both historically (God allowed Israel to be destroyed with its people scattered over the earth in the late 1st century) and Spiritually, as the Old Law has served its purpose and has been fulfilled. God has fulfilled all the promises made to father Abraham in consideration of his descendants becoming a great nation and the promise of Land.

Faith and Works? One is dead without the other.......they do not contradict they compliment, just as James detailed. Faith and Works are required and must exist symbiotically. (James 2:17), "Even so faith without works is dead being by itself (under the Old Law it was works alone that offered salvation...i.,e the literal requirement to act in following the Law to the letter). James just declared the obvious, faith must be accompanied by works in order to be a living faith.

Even clearer (James 2:20) declares that faith without works is dead. Besides James, we find John (1 John) teaching the truth..........if we claim to be serving righteousness in fellowship with the Lord but do not practice your faith by acting in truth you are a liar. It takes truth, acting in truth.....a work, such as demonstrating your faith by the work of water baptism. Its takes faith to know that water baptism is a symbolic act of being buried with the Lord and arising again as a new born......free from sin.

If you have no faith in this required work, you can be baptized until you know the name of every fish in the water.........but the work of baptism becomes useless without the faith that act represents as explained by both Paul who said, WORK OUR YOUR SALVATION WITH FEAR (Phil 2: 12) as he declared baptism a work of faith (Col. 2:11-12) and Peter who delcared that the work of water baptism is what saves us from the world, just as water saved Noah and his family ( 1 Peter 3:21) We are baptized in water because our living faith requires it as a symbolic act in believing in the sacrifice of our Lord in taking the sins of the world upon Himself....who then became the first born man to literally defeat death, which is a curse of mankind that has existed since Adam, because Adam did not believe God when He declared that you will surely die if you eat of the tree of knowledge....Adam had no faith in God's law and believed the father of lies (Satan).......who told Adam that man can become gods. SOUND FAMILIAR? :oops8:

Last edited:
All you need to do is redefine your concept of rest.

To me sitting on my ass all day is not restful. I get fidgety and anxious and that is not restful.

I'd rather be tending my garden or doing a little woodworking

Yes, self determination. So what?

from the beginning there has never been a messiah or ever will be one or anyone that has communicated w/ the heavens than the same for everyone.

everything pre crucifixion, the 1st century events and conclusion is irrelevant than the purpose of that event going forwards. the failure of the 4th century christian bible not withstanding.

well then someone has a pulse, not for understanding christianity but for their then conversion to judaism ... unless if possible removing the idolatry that is their primary motivation.

To me sitting on my ass all day is not restful. I get fidgety and anxious and that is not restful.

The Jewish concept of "rest" is not just sitting around. It is a cessation of certain categories of creative acts.

There is nothing that informs us God withdrew acknowledgement of the Jews as a chosen people ...

seriously -

1694786200748.jpeg

those few brave people in the 1st century would surly digress from your point of view, certainly in lite of your latter comment.

have you their tribunal for the punishment exacted.

I am involved with my local Chabad, and it is true we have many converts.

The Jewish concept of "rest" is not just sitting around. It is a cessation of certain categories of creative acts.
Reading educational books, particularly Jewish ones…..attending services….having a delicious Shabbat lunch with fellow Jews….engaging in lively discussions….all good!

I am involved with my local Chabad, and it is true we have many converts.

I grew up in a completely secular family in a very christian town. There were other
jews around so that there were also a few synagogues with "hebrew school" which
I never attended. Life moves on----I came to a point at which I was a "single mother"
(divorced) and working in the big bad city-----LIVING IN THE LUBAVITCH community
was my best option-----my kid could play with other kids who did not carry guns.
Thus, I know all there is to know about the Lubavitch Chassidim. I REMAINED
not orthodox for the approx. 5 years I lived there. My son attended the Lubavitch
school----He remains not Orthodox. The idiot who posted up the "cult" article
and the person who wrote it, ARE CLUELESS. I am intrigued with the claim the
author of the idiot essay wrote------"THEY DON'T LET YOU OUT" ---I was out even
while I lived there and live elsewhere now. I still have friends from there---notably
a convert (from catholicism) who is VERY ORTHODOX----we get along anyway.
For the record "wordpress" is a muslim organization

People have lots to do in the religious communities on Saturday----in fact---they
are BUSY. ----mostly very enjoyable activities. For fun---ask any jew what
MITZVAH NIGHT is. ------tending the garden and doing woodwork is OUT.
You are describing a LONER,S activity-----one of the issues which Saturday is not
is LONER TIME----generally.

No one who attempts to justify themselves under the Law will be saved by works alone ......because you have already fallen from grace, both historically (God allowed Israel to be destroyed with its people scattered over the earth in the late 1st century) and Spiritually, as the Old Law has served its purpose and has been fulfilled. God has fulfilled all the promises made to father Abraham in consideration of his descendants becoming a great nation and the promise of Land.

Faith and Works? One is dead without the other.......they do not contradict they compliment, just as James detailed. Faith and Works are required and must exist symbiotically. (James 2:17), "Even so faith without works is dead being by itself (under the Old Law it was works alone that offered salvation...i.,e the literal requirement to act in following the Law to the letter). James just declared the obvious, faith must be accompanied by works in order to be a living faith.

Even clearer (James 2:20) declares that faith without works is dead. Besides James, we find John (1 John) teaching the truth..........if we claim to be serving righteousness in fellowship with the Lord but do not practice your faith by acting in truth you are a liar. It takes truth, acting in truth.....a work, such as demonstrating your faith by the work of water baptism. Its takes faith to know that water baptism is a symbolic act of being buried with the Lord and arising again as a new born......free from sin.

If you have no faith in this required work, you can be baptized until you know the name of every fish in the water.........but the work of baptism becomes useless without the faith that act represents as explained by both Paul who said, WORK OUR YOUR SALVATION WITH FEAR (Phil 2: 12) as he declared baptism a work of faith (Col. 2:11-12) and Peter who delcared that the work of water baptism is what saves us from the world, just as water saved Noah and his family ( 1 Peter 3:21) We are baptized in water because our living faith requires it as a symbolic act in believing in the sacrifice of our Lord in taking the sins of the world upon Himself....who then became the first born man to literally defeat death, which is a curse of mankind that has existed since Adam, because Adam did not believe God when He declared that you will surely die if you eat of the tree of knowledge....Adam had no faith in God's law and believed the father of lies (Satan).......who told Adam that man can become gods. SOUND FAMILIAR? :oops8:
I am in complete agreement with faith and works. But if we aren’t saved by faith and works, why do them if all it take is grace? JWs believe only 144,000 will live with Fox again and this by grace only. I find that wrong on many levels. So, do faith and works have something to do with with God’s choice of who receives his grace?

try not to experience a SPIRITUAL Breakdown---mr. cougar. The writings of the NT
are just a collection of random opinion texts----edited to CONFORM to the
roman agenda.

Forum List

Back