If 12 NBA Players "Self-Identified as Women," Could They Play in the WNBA as a Team?

I don’t know you or any of the weak minded bigots here who freak out about how gay people or transgendered people go about their lives.

But I really hope that you father a transgendered person or you become the grandparent of a transgendered person. It will cause you to have some fucking empathy for a change.

Dickhead.

They don't even look like girls.

He/she sounds like a witch trying to put a curse on someone. Lol.

No kidding , that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life and people are buying it?

People are buying what?

They are not girls

I don’t know you or any of the weak minded bigots here who freak out about how gay people or transgendered people go about their lives.

But I really hope that you father a transgendered person or you become the grandparent of a transgendered person. It will cause you to have some fucking empathy for a change.

Dickhead.

No kidding , that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my life and people are buying it?

People are buying what?

They are not girls

Yep. They sure are. Sorry you have failed to do the learning before typing stuff.

People are buying what?

They are not girls

Yep. They sure are. Sorry you have failed to do the learning before typing stuff.

This is a girl

17130327.jpg

This is a guy pretending to be a girl, do you spot the difference?

yearwood-1280x720.jpg

People are buying what?

They are not girls

This is a girl

View attachment 199206

View attachment 199210

You’ll likely die not having learned anything about a subject that occupies so much of your time. Sad.

People are buying what?

They are not girls

This is a girl

View attachment 199206

View attachment 199210

You’ll likely die not having learned anything about a subject that occupies so much of your time. Sad.

So couldn't spot the difference?

If 12 NBA players decided that they "feel more like women than men" and began to "self-identify as women," could they form a team and play in the WNBA? They would almost certainly win every game, cruise through the playoffs, and win the WNBA championship in a sweep. They would set new records for number of wins, points scored, rebounds, fewest points allowed per game, etc., etc. (Similarly, the two boys posing as girls in Connecticut who were allowed to compete in girls' races finished first and second, and one of those boys set new state records for "female" times in the 100-meter and 200-meter dash.) Would liberals be okay with this?

I mean, never mind that science knows of no gender of "transgender." Never mind that there are established scientific tests to determine gender. Never mind all the scientific evidence about the differences between male and female brains. Never mind all the scientific evidence about the average strength, size, muscle mass, and agility of males vs. females. Never mind all that. If 12 NBA players decided to "self-identify as women," would liberals be okay with allowing them to form a WNBA team to compete against other WNBA teams? And when the "transgender" WNBA team won every game they played and cruised to the championship, what would liberals say then? "Sorry, but this is the price we must pay for 'tolerance' and 'diversity'"?!

Hopefully, there are enough good parents and public officials in Connecticut to end this obscene insanity of allowing boys to compete against girls in sporting events in that misguided, deep-blue state.

If they identify as women, they are women. You have no business telling them which socially constructed gender category (of the 72) they belong to.

So of course!

People are buying what?

They are not girls

This is a girl

View attachment 199206

View attachment 199210

Do their looks matter?

They are not girls

This is a girl

View attachment 199206

View attachment 199210

Do their looks matter?

Genetics..

They are not girls

This is a girl

View attachment 199206

View attachment 199210

Do their looks matter?
A guy can never be a a girl, and a girl can never be a guy, impossible it's just mutation.

This is a girl

View attachment 199206

View attachment 199210

Do their looks matter?
A guy can never be a a girl, and a girl can never be a guy, impossible it's just mutation.

Please learn something. Your unwillingness to learn and your lack of intellectual curiosity makes discussing issues like this really boring.

Let me know when that is.

A silly comparison. Those fields do not rely on physical strength. So male physical superiority does not matter. A 5'2" weak woman can be just as good of a nurse, or stewardess, or hair stylist as a 6'2" muscular man. So your comparison is irrelevant and invalid.

But that's the point. no one is all that interested in watching a 5'2" woman play basketball, because it isn't all that interesting to watch.

Average Salary of a WNBA player is $75,000 a year.

Average Salary of a male NBA player is $6,400,000

so, yeah, I can imagine there are some NBA players willing to take a 6.25MM Pay cut to go show those girls how it's really done.

None of which has to do with the OPs question.

When was pay mentioned in the original post?

When he invented this fanciful scenario about NBA men taking over WNBA teams...

Which was really, really kind of silly. "Yup, I'm going to take a 6 million dollar pay cut AND have people question my masculinity to, um, accomplish what exactly?"

You sure get stupid when trying avoid the question.

Lets also be a bit more clear with how we describe the freaks.

We hear chicks with dicks. NO! It's not chicks with dicks.

It's GUYS WITH TITS!

When was pay mentioned in the original post?

When he invented this fanciful scenario about NBA men taking over WNBA teams...

Which was really, really kind of silly. "Yup, I'm going to take a 6 million dollar pay cut AND have people question my masculinity to, um, accomplish what exactly?"
They wouldn’t be NBA players you tool. They would be the next ones down that just didn’t quite make the NBA but still good enough to dominate the women’s league.

Forum List

Back