Idiot Submarine Search Party

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Wreckage was found 1600 feet from the Titanic, which was the sole point of the descent. Hello!
So the idiot government agencies searched an area "twice the size of Connecticut."

Your tax dollars at work.

Who will pay for Titan submersible's search and rescue? The US taxpayer​

POSTNOTE: I just calculated the area of a square 3200 feet by 3200 feet. It is just under 4/10 of a square mile.

Connecticut is 5,544 square miles, times 2 is 11,088 square miles.

I hope the Coast Guard Crew has every letter in the LGBTQ alphabet covered personally. That would be so nice.

As of Wednesday, the U.S. Coast Guard said it had searched an area twice the size of the state of Connecticut. Most of the assets used in the search were from the Canadian Coast Guard, but the U.S. Coast Guard resources included an HC-130 Hercules long-range search aircraft from Elizabeth City, North Carolina.

A remote operated vehicle, or ROV, found debris from the OceanGate Titan submersible’s tail cone approximately 1,600 feet from the Titanic wreckage.

Who will pay for Titan submersible's search and rescue? The US taxpayer

Last edited:
The lesson I am getting from this: Elon Musk tests and retests and doesn't qualify results based on fleeting political sensibilities. The founder of the company that dismissed safety and cut corners pretending it was "woke". How did that work out? Compare the safety record Oceangate to SpaceX. Because competence matters. DIE, that strange acronym, well that Diversity, Inclusion and Equity thing is ironic.

Last edited:
I just closed my nine-year-old checking account at Bank of the West due to their Woke stupidity which they shove down customers' throats with every statement. I did not open a checking account to be lectured on Leftist politics. Bank of the West was just purchased by BMO or Bank of Montreal, better called Bowel Movement.
I wrote to all the top level executives there to tell them how far off they are.

I just closed my nine-year-old checking account at Bank of the West due to their Woke stupidity which they shove down customers' throats with every statement. I did not open a checking account to be lectured on Leftist politics. Bank of the West was just purchased by BMO or Bank of Montreal, better called Bowel Movement.
I wrote to all the top level executives there to tell them how far off they are.
Big Big Big Whiner!

DIE, a fitting acronym for woke. Folks at Oceangate killed people because expecting people to actually have standards is... racist. Safety and competence is secondary to "inspiring people is his imperative"? Well, that didn't turn out well for A certain white male liberal.

You are out of your tree, trumpanzee. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back