BIden to send train after missing sub

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Solemnly addressing reporters on the White House lawn today, President Biden vowed to send a rescue train in search of the OceanGate Titan, a submersible that went missing on Sunday while diving to reach the wreckage of the Titanic.

Biden has promised that every effort is being made to rush the nation's new train that runs "from the Pacific across the Indian Ocean" over to the site of the Titanic wreck in order to help with rescue efforts.

"The train is on the way to the wreckage now," Biden said. "We've diverted it from its usual course on the ocean floor across the Pacific and Indian Oceans, and it's running as fast as possible to begin scouring the ocean floor in the North Atlantic. You know, I was on Titanic's maiden voyage. Met a few fantastic chicks there - real babes. Didn't look a day over 16, maybe 17. You know, I used to captain ocean liners across the Great Plains for a few summers to make some extra cash."

Staffers quickly cut Biden's microphone before he could go on.

And it is a good thing they cut the mic as he started talking about his hairy legs shortly afterwards.

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Solemnly addressing reporters on the White House lawn today, President Biden vowed to send a rescue train in search of the OceanGate Titan, a submersible that went missing on Sunday while diving to reach the wreckage of the Titanic.

Biden has promised that every effort is being made to rush the nation's new train that runs "from the Pacific across the Indian Ocean" over to the site of the Titanic wreck in order to help with rescue efforts.

"The train is on the way to the wreckage now," Biden said. "We've diverted it from its usual course on the ocean floor across the Pacific and Indian Oceans, and it's running as fast as possible to begin scouring the ocean floor in the North Atlantic. You know, I was on Titanic's maiden voyage. Met a few fantastic chicks there - real babes. Didn't look a day over 16, maybe 17. You know, I used to captain ocean liners across the Great Plains for a few summers to make some extra cash."

And it is a good thing they cut the mic as he started talking about his hairy legs shortly afterwards.

Brilliant!!!!

Whoever authored that would be hilarious to have a drink with.

I appreciate classic parody
This was a parody?

GettyImages-1233120269.jpg

Anyhew, Jean Pierre made a statement to the press stating that due to global warming subs and trains are now needed to reach the Titanic, thanks to the rising ocean levels, as where before you could just wade out to the wreckage.

This was a parody?

GettyImages-1233120269.jpg

Anyhew, Jean Pierre made a statement to the press stating that due to global warming subs and trains are now needed to reach the Titanic, thanks to the rising ocean levels, as where before you could just wade out to the wreckage.

I cringe everytime that idiot opens her piehole

I hope not. The billionaire businessman got himself into the mess. The billionaire businessman can get himself out of the mess.

Not one single dime of tax payer money to bailout a billionaire businessman under any circumstances. Even under two miles of water.

I hope not. The billionaire businessman got himself into the mess. The billionaire businessman can get himself out of the mess.

Not one single dime of tax payer money to bailout a billionaire businessman under any circumstances. Even under two miles of water.
if he was just a normal guy would that be ok then skewy?....

But he is one of your Reich dingbat brothers.

Forum List

Back