Why I Believe in Demons

With the levels and abundance of evil in humans that we have, who needs demons?

They will have to put him on suicide watch. He started to cry so he isn't living in some sort of delusional state. He understands he is in trouble. I would like to know his motive. He will be looking at the death penalty. When folks see signs of this sort of behavior don't be afraid to report it and maybe save lives by doing so.

They will have to put him on suicide watch. He started to cry so he isn't living in some sort of delusional state. He understands he is in trouble. I would like to know his motive. He will be looking at the death penalty. When folks see signs of this sort of behavior don't be afraid to report it and maybe save lives by doing so.

Yeah, those were tears that he got caught, not out of remorse.

And find it hard to care about most humans

This isn't the mind of a natural human being. There are other forces at work in his mind

A tall brick wall, a blindfold and a bullet is the proper solution to rid us of this damaged animal, but sadly, bleeding hearts still exist. :dunno:

If they put him in the General Population of Prison he may not last long enough to get the death penalty by the government. Child killers have never lived long here in Florida prisons they had to keep them under guard more than other inmates.

Forum List

Back