Idiot School Administrators Suspend High School Kid Who Rescued Blind Student From Bully

Sometimes the correct and noble thing to do is to break the rules. In this case the rule broken was no fighting. That kid should serve his suspension with with great pride and honor.

Could have just tackled the guy or blocked him by stepping in between them.

You are correct. He could have.

Then he invites retaliation.

He could have gone to get a teacher too.

My guess is that there was some emotion involved.

BTW: What prick takes videos of that happening and does not jump in to help ?

Bullies are usually pussies when confronted. Not always. I've been clocked once or twice breaking up fights this way but at that point it becomes self defense.

They tend to be collectively braver.

Zero tolerance equals zero thought. I would have done the same thing and spent my suspension playing video games, smoking pot, and masterbaiting. Thanks for the holiday! lol

Hell,me and my best bud used to plan out our suspensions for road trips and partying.
It was great fun coming up with new and inventive ways to get suspended that weren't so bad they'd drop the hammer on you.

lol. I would just ask my mom to sign a note allowing me to miss school. I was a very good student so my parents didn't care if I wanted to leave early or take a free day just so long as it didn't conflict with one of my sports.

I was a little hoodlum in those days.
I remember the day the principal was going to give me pops and I told him if you hit me i'll hit you back.
He told me to grab the desk,I grabbed the desk,he smacked me,and I broke his nose.
It was off to alternative school for the year for that one.

Moronic, stupid and incompetent school administrators have not only suspended a boy who saved a blind student from being beaten by a bully, they have also kicked him off of the football team.

Unbelievable.

Yet more evidence of the decline of Western Civilization.

A California teenager who rushed to help a blind classmate being beaten up by a bully has been kicked off the football team.

The high school junior was hailed as a hero for intervening after he saw the 'visually impaired' student being repeatedly hit round the head during lunch break at Huntington Beach High School, California on Wednesday.

(snip)

The unnamed bully was today arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery and released to his parents, according to Huntington Beach Police.

Police officer Jennifer Marlatt told My News LA the incident did not appear to have any connection with the victim's disability but said Austin and his attacker 'have a history of not getting along'.
The officer said the argument had begun after the victim walked past his tormenter, and quickly escalated into a physical fight.

'Another student saw the fight and intervened to prevent the suspect from further assaulting the victim,' Marlatt said in a news release.

Students told KCAL9 the visually impaired student was attacked for no reason.

Grant Morels said: 'I saw like a half circle around a group of kids and I wanted to see what was up. And I see this kid like getting wailed on by another kid.'

No arrest is expected for the intervening teen who has been praised by his peers and online for standing up for his classmate.

But his school took a different approach and are believed to have kicked the have-a-go-hero off the football team after he breached their 'zero-tolerance' policy on violence....

Teen comes to defense of blind classmate being beaten up

By suspending the kid that checked the bully... the Prog-Principal Empowers The Bully.

Proving once again that Leftist Policy will always result in PRECISELY the opposite of what the Left claims the policy will do. Thus the longstanding annual increase in Bullying in Schools run by Progs.

BINGO. When self and other defense is verboten, thugs rule.

Moronic, stupid and incompetent school administrators have not only suspended a boy who saved a blind student from being beaten by a bully, they have also kicked him off of the football team.

Unbelievable.

A California teenager who rushed to help a blind classmate being beaten up by a bully has been kicked off the football team.

The high school junior was hailed as a hero for intervening after he saw the 'visually impaired' student being repeatedly hit round the head during lunch break at Huntington Beach High School, California on Wednesday.

(snip)

The unnamed bully was today arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery and released to his parents, according to Huntington Beach Police.

Police officer Jennifer Marlatt told My News LA the incident did not appear to have any connection with the victim's disability but said Austin and his attacker 'have a history of not getting along'.
The officer said the argument had begun after the victim walked past his tormenter, and quickly escalated into a physical fight.

'Another student saw the fight and intervened to prevent the suspect from further assaulting the victim,' Marlatt said in a news release.

Grant Morels said: 'I saw like a half circle around a group of kids and I wanted to see what was up. And I see this kid like getting wailed on by another kid.'

No arrest is expected for the intervening teen who has been praised by his peers and online for standing up for his classmate.

But his school took a different approach and are believed to have kicked the have-a-go-hero off the football team after he breached their 'zero-tolerance' policy on violence....

By suspending the kid that checked the bully... the Prog-Principal Empowers The Bully.

Proving once again that Leftist Policy will always result in PRECISELY the opposite of what the Left claims the policy will do. Thus the longstanding annual increase in Bullying in Schools run by Progs.

While I disagree with suspending the boy who defended the blind kid, there's nothing in the article to indicate that the original 'bully' (I put that in quotes because the short video doesn't actually show enough to say whether he was being a bully or not) was not also suspending. In fact, he was arrested according to the article.

Suspending the boy who was doing the defending may empower other bullies, but not the one from this confrontation, I think.

Unbelievable.

(snip)

While I disagree with suspending the boy who defended the blind kid, there's nothing in the article to indicate that the original 'bully' (I put that in quotes because the short video doesn't actually show enough to say whether he was being a bully or not) was not also suspending. In fact, he was arrested according to the article.

Suspending the boy who was doing the defending may empower other bullies, but not the one from this confrontation, I think.

Non sequitur, bub.

Back when mine were in high school the school administrator was actually college educated but could not spell or write over a second grade level. He was in the job because he had the political and church connections and that was the only reason he had the job. I do not imagine it has gotten any better in the last twenty plus years.

Back when mine were in high school the school administrator was actually college educated but could not spell or write over a second grade level. He was in the job because he had the political and church connections and that was the only reason he had the job. I do not imagine it has gotten any better in the last twenty plus years.

It's gotten worse. The number of boys being punished for being boys and who are then drugged up with ADHD pharmaceuticals has increased.

And we dare wonder why others won't step in to help others in such situations on the street. They are teaching people not to.

And we dare wonder why others won't step in to help others in such situations on the street. They are teaching people not to.

Didn't anyone learn anything from the Final Seinfeld Episode?

It's gotten worse. The number of boys being punished for being boys and who are then drugged up with ADHD pharmaceuticals has increased.
It is pretty bad. The pharm companies among others are way out of control and there does not seem to be an end in sight at the moment. The more I look into the cancer treatment options the more I learn on what's going on in this mess and it is very agitating. It does not surprise me but it is aggravating.

Zero tolerance equals zero thought. I would have done the same thing and spent my suspension playing video games, smoking pot, and masterbaiting. Thanks for the holiday! lol

Hell,me and my best bud used to plan out our suspensions for road trips and partying.
It was great fun coming up with new and inventive ways to get suspended that weren't so bad they'd drop the hammer on you.

lol. I would just ask my mom to sign a note allowing me to miss school. I was a very good student so my parents didn't care if I wanted to leave early or take a free day just so long as it didn't conflict with one of my sports.

I was a little hoodlum in those days.
I remember the day the principal was going to give me pops and I told him if you hit me i'll hit you back.
He told me to grab the desk,I grabbed the desk,he smacked me,and I broke his nose.
It was off to alternative school for the year for that one.

Yeah, and this one time you were at band camp....

Forum List

Back