Idiot Maddow reports Palin invasion spoof as fact-video

You mock Madow for mistaking a spoof site as reality?

Then you post this from Breitbart.

Do you see the irony?

You just claimed Madow got it wrong by talking about some obscure site in a funny bit she does and claimed to prove she got is wrong by posting from a site that has MANUFACTURED fake videos full of purposeful lies.

Oh the sweet irony

Do you see the irony?

You just claimed Madow got it wrong by talking about some obscure site in a funny bit she does and claimed to prove she got is wrong by posting from a site that has MANUFACTURED fake videos full of purposeful lies.

Oh the sweet irony
She wasn't doing a "funny bit", she thought it was real. If Sarah Palin had done the same, we'd never hear the end of it.

No, that's how she looks all the time. MessNBC just "feminizes" her for the show.

Ah.

So you know her personally?

My bad..I didn't know she was a friend.
The internet is everyones friend.

Did you know she used to have long blond hair? Now if you'd have posted a pic of her when she looked like that, then I'd agree that she used to be attractive.

340x_0716_maddowhighschool.jpg

Me, I'm not into men or girls that look like men. (Or men that look like girls for that matter :lol:) But again I say, to each his own.

Naw.

You posted that it was how she looked "all the time".

So you must know her..since that's the only way you'd know that.

I don't really go by how people look in photos. To many "variables" like light, makeup and airbrushes.

I have met people who were not so pretty or handsome and yet managed to be wonderful people.

I wish some of you here would not be so stuck on how someone looks

Rachel happily owned up to getting punked and graciously praised the people who did it.

Pure class, the kind that is non-existent on the Right.
...or with Keith Olberdouche, who never ever owned up to being wrong or taking anything out of context.

Hmm..
Olbermann Apologizes for Mistake on Murdoch Quote News Cycle

Keith Olbermann apologizes to fans for donation 'drama' - USATODAY.com

Keith Olbermann apologizes for his Clinton remark - Joan Walsh - Salon.com

You posted that it was how she looked "all the time".

So you must know her..since that's the only way you'd know that.

I don't really go by how people look in photos. To many "variables" like light, makeup and airbrushes.
I don't think the guys at "Industrial Light and Magic" could make Mr. Maddow look good.

May I suggest you go here?:
Pearle Vision - From Eyewear, Lenses, and Contact Lenses to Prescription Sunglasses and Eye Health, We Understand Vision Health

Do you see the irony?

Oh the sweet irony
She wasn't doing a "funny bit", she thought it was real. If Sarah Palin had done the same, we'd never hear the end of it.

Did you watch the bit?

Yes it was a toungue in cheek bit.

She does them all the time.

Yeah maybe she got punked by some wacky site but what you dont seem to care about is just how nutty the far right is at times.

If she got punked she will admitt it and appologise.

Its the one thing the right seems incapable of doing.

Do you see the irony?

Oh the sweet irony

Palin would never cop to it.

I have met people who were not so pretty or handsome and yet managed to be wonderful people.

I wish some of you here would not be so stuck on how someone looks
How many women do you know who go out of their way to look like the Fonz?

maddowjpg.jpg

Why do you care about her fashion sense?

I dont give a rats ass about becks fashion sense.

Hes a nutbar who can afford expensive clothes and his clothes shopping habits and silly puddy faced noggin has nothing to do with the stupid things he says.

I have NEVER cared about Glen Beck wares.

I also hate fashion with a passion.

Its a vapid and silly part of life that I mostly ignore to save my brain more time to think about the things that matter.

I can honestly say I could have very easily fallen in love with an ugly man if he was awsome as a person.

I much to my own surprize found a hottie with an awsome brain and personality.

I won the hubby loto big time.

Last edited:
Did you watch the bit?

Yeah maybe she got punked by some wacky site but what you dont seem to care about is just how nutty the far right is at times.

Tongue-in-cheek nothing...She wanted to believe it so she could go on yet another one of her snide smartest-lezbo-in-the-room little sneer festivals...And she got burned.

BTW, refusal to admit you got it wrong is hardly a monopoly behavior of the right...See Dan Rather and Keith Olberjackoff.

Ah.

So you know her personally?

My bad..I didn't know she was a friend.

Wait, hold on a minut.

That's a picture of 2 women?

Yep.

I dunno if it dawned on you..but people do sometimes take rotten pictures.

And from experience..sometimes what you wake up to..isn't always what you brought home.:lol:

yeeaahh

A bad pic is one thing, but I honestly thought that was a man and his mom.

As far as hating my beer goggles goes...

yeah, I feel ya.

So, in summary:

Maddow makes a stupid mistake that could have been prevented with 15 seconds on Google, and --

1. It's Stephanie's fault.

2. It's the GOP's fault.

3. It's Fox News' fault.

4. It's Beck's fault.

5. It's Palin's fault.

6. It's conservatives' fault.

That about cover it?

Did you watch the bit?

Tongue-in-cheek nothing...She wanted to believe it so she could go on yet another one of her snide smartest-lezbo-in-the-room little sneer festivals...And she got burned.

BTW, refusal to admit you got it wrong is hardly a monopoly behavior of the right...See Dan Rather and Keith Olberjackoff.

I have seen both Olberman and Rather admitt getting it wrong.

She made clear in the bit that Palin had nothing to do with the nutters.

Did you ignore that part?

The right says nutty things all the time, Hell Bolton is out there saying this is a good time to bomb Iran.

Do you care to talk about the basket full of times the right thought Clobert was on their side and agreed to be on the show or interviewed by him and made asses out of themselves?

Do you remember the Colbert hosting of the media roast?

So, in summary:

Maddow makes a stupid mistake that could have been prevented with 15 seconds on Google, and --

1. It's Stephanie's fault.

2. It's the GOP's fault.

3. It's Fox News' fault.

4. It's Beck's fault.

5. It's Palin's fault.

6. It's conservatives' fault.

That about cover it?

Now go find that in anyones post but yours.

Dave you really need to stick to what people actually say instead of making crap up mmmkay

Forum List

Back