Idiot Maddow reports Palin invasion spoof as fact-video

So, in summary:

Maddow makes a stupid mistake that could have been prevented with 15 seconds on Google, and --

1. It's Stephanie's fault.

2. It's the GOP's fault.

3. It's Fox News' fault.

4. It's Beck's fault.

5. It's Palin's fault.

6. It's conservatives' fault.

That about cover it?

yep:lol:

I have seen both Olberman and Rather admitt getting it wrong.

She made clear in the bit that Palin had nothing to do with the nutters.

Did you ignore that part?

The right says nutty things all the time, Hell Bolton is out there saying this is a good time to bomb Iran.

Do you care to talk about the basket full of times the right thought Clobert was on their side and agreed to be on the show or interviewed by him and made asses out of themselves?

Do you remember the Colbert hosting of the media roast?
If you've seen Rather and Olbertwit admit getting it wrong, then you're the first.

Colbert is obvious satire.

You're still dumber than dirt.

Last edited:
No, that's how she looks all the time. MessNBC just "feminizes" her for the show.

Ah.

So you know her personally?

My bad..I didn't know she was a friend.
The internet is everyones friend.

Did you know she used to have long blond hair? Now if you'd have posted a pic of her when she looked like that, then I'd agree that she used to be attractive.

340x_0716_maddowhighschool.jpg

Me, I'm not into men or girls that look like men. (Or men that look like girls for that matter :lol:) But again I say, to each his own.

I like her better the way she looks now than with the blonde hair. The hairstyle and the earrings both make her look uncomfortable.

She's pretty but she wants to be her own person and that certainly isn't a girly girl.

I love her personality too, very intelligent and very snarky. She really pulls that off.

So, in summary:

Maddow makes a stupid mistake that could have been prevented with 15 seconds on Google, and --

2. It's the GOP's fault.

3. It's Fox News' fault.

4. It's Beck's fault.

5. It's Palin's fault.

That about cover it?

Now go find that in anyones post but yours.

Dave you really need to stick to what people actually say instead of making crap up mmmkay
No need to make crap up. Why else is anyone bringing up any of the people I listed?

snarky?

is that the new code word for CIVILITY.

Oh wait, she's a lefty so she doesn't have to be civil.

So, in summary:

2. It's the GOP's fault.

3. It's Fox News' fault.

4. It's Beck's fault.

5. It's Palin's fault.

That about cover it?

Post #17.

So, in summary:

2. It's the GOP's fault.

3. It's Fox News' fault.

4. It's Beck's fault.

5. It's Palin's fault.

That about cover it?

Post #17.
Yeah. And that negates all the finger-pointing...how, exactly?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa-4E8ZDj9s&feature=related[/ame]

The entire Bush admin and the right leaning press core got their lunch ate by Colbert this time.

So, in summary:

2. It's the GOP's fault.

3. It's Fox News' fault.

4. It's Beck's fault.

5. It's Palin's fault.

That about cover it?

Post #17.
Yeah. And that negates all the finger-pointing...how, exactly?

It's probably cancelled out by the clever twisting of the pundit's names, the questioning of their intellect, posting unflattering photos and lying about them "never ever" apologizing.

I like her better the way she looks now than with the blonde hair. The hairstyle and the earrings both make her look uncomfortable.

She's pretty but she wants to be her own person and that certainly isn't a girly girl.

I love her personality too, very intelligent and very snarky. She really pulls that off.

She reminds me of the little girls in fifth grade who started sprouting booblets before the rest of the girls, then carried on as though the fact automatically qualified them as one of the adults in the room.

That's not not snarky...More like snotty.

Dan works where now?
Can you show where he ever admitted fault? I know he's sorry -- sorry he got caught.

You guys make this to easy.

Rather Admits 'Mistake in Judgment' (washingtonpost.com)
:clap2: Cool. Doesn't look like he really learned anything, though:

At the same time, he said, "The fact that copies of the documents could be true was not enough. We needed to be able to prove they were authentic."

"Obviously," Rather added, "I would like to get the original documents if they still exist."

:lol:

Forum List

Back