Idiot Maddow reports Palin invasion spoof as fact-video

Rachael Maddow could have a child with Trig Palin and it would be smarter than Stephanie.

Rachael Maddow could have a child with Trig Palin...

facepalm.jpg

I don't even know where to begin with that

What a maroon.

"maroon"? Racheal is a womeon of color (Reddish brown to be specific)? Well, no wonder the right wing hates her. It's not that she is a Rhodes Scholar, it's not that she graduated from Stanford, it's not her sexual orientation, it because she is not white.

What?

she's "not white"?

Have you seen her? She's as white as snow and kinda hot.

The whole hot lesbo on top girl, thing, kinda works for me.

Nice work, Rachel.
The MSNBC host reported a bogus Palin spoof as fact last night on her show.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stephanie again."

Oh look! Liberals on this board ignore the story and attack Conservatives. I sure didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:

If Rush Limbaugh had reported an Onion News Network story as real it would be headline, front page news for a month or longer. "Why does anyone listen to this man?" they'd all say.

Mr. Maddow reported that story because he wanted it to be true. Not to worry though, hardly anyone saw his gaffe anyway.

Last edited:
What? she's "not white"?
This gets you off huh? Mr. Maddow kinda' looks Tom Cruises' retarded brother. To each his own I guess.

maddow081110_3_560.jpg

Oh yeah, she can run any damn thing she wants as LONG as she "graciously" apologizes the next day.

real class

:lol:

Last edited:
What? she's "not white"?
This gets you off huh? Mr. Maddow kinda' looks Tom Cruises' retarded brother. To each his own I guess.

maddow081110_3_560.jpg

That's a bad picture. She's cleaned up nicely.

Not my type..but definitely attractive.
No, that's how she looks all the time. MessNBC just "feminizes" her for the show.

That's a bad picture. She's cleaned up nicely.

Not my type..but definitely attractive.
No, that's how she looks all the time. MessNBC just "feminizes" her for the show.

Ah.

So you know her personally?

My bad..I didn't know she was a friend.
The internet is everyones friend.

Did you know she used to have long blond hair? Now if you'd have posted a pic of her when she looked like that, then I'd agree that she used to be attractive.

340x_0716_maddowhighschool.jpg

Me, I'm not into men or girls that look like men. (Or men that look like girls for that matter :lol:) But again I say, to each his own.

Forum List

Back