Idiot Glenn Beck breaks the law and gives freebies to invading illegal kids.

Shoot, how far does your outrage reach? Want to arrest the Christians helping them too?

Shoot, how far does your outrage reach? Want to arrest the Christians helping them too?

According to the law they should be. My gawd, this is a serious crime. We have 40 million illegal invaders stealing jobs, govt benefits and IDs from the american people and you liberals want to help them!!

These kids are indians!!! There's not a drop of spanish blood in any of them and, like our north american indians, they will grow up to be drunken welfare bums. In the meantime they will bankrupt our schools.

Send them back to mexico. Wherever they came from originally, mexico is the last country they were in prior to invading us.

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US Code makes it a federal crime to encourage illegals to come here. And the penalties are very severe - if obozo would enforce the law.

Glenn Beck to Bring Soccer Balls, Hot Meals to Illegals: 'We Must Open Our Hearts'

8 Jul 2014 3276

Glenn Beck said bringing soccer balls, teddy bears, and hot meals to illegal immigrants who have been detained along the U.S.-Mexico border will be the most right thing he has ever done.
On July 19, Beck will travel to McAllen, Texas, because he believes Americans must "open our hearts" to the illegal immigrant children who have been unlawfully entering the country.

“We’re going to fill some tractor-trailers with food, with water,” Beck said. “The churches have asked us if we could bring teddy bears and soccer balls, so we’ve loaded up a whole tractor-trailer of nothing but teddy bears and soccer balls. And then I’m going to go serve breakfast and lunch, and I’m going to help unload these trucks, hot meals for 3,000. That’s what we’re doing.”

Some illegal immigrants have been found to have contagious diseases and dangerous gang affiliations, but Beck also emphasized that the United States should be accessible to "all those fleeing poverty and violence."

Your kind would give them nothing but Zyclon b.

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US Code makes it a federal crime to encourage illegals to come here. And the penalties are very severe - if obozo would enforce the law.

Glenn Beck to Bring Soccer Balls, Hot Meals to Illegals: 'We Must Open Our Hearts'

8 Jul 2014 3276

Glenn Beck said bringing soccer balls, teddy bears, and hot meals to illegal immigrants who have been detained along the U.S.-Mexico border will be the most right thing he has ever done.
On July 19, Beck will travel to McAllen, Texas, because he believes Americans must "open our hearts" to the illegal immigrant children who have been unlawfully entering the country.

“We’re going to fill some tractor-trailers with food, with water,” Beck said. “The churches have asked us if we could bring teddy bears and soccer balls, so we’ve loaded up a whole tractor-trailer of nothing but teddy bears and soccer balls. And then I’m going to go serve breakfast and lunch, and I’m going to help unload these trucks, hot meals for 3,000. That’s what we’re doing.”

Some illegal immigrants have been found to have contagious diseases and dangerous gang affiliations, but Beck also emphasized that the United States should be accessible to "all those fleeing poverty and violence."

If the law were enforced, Obama would be arrested. So would a lot of politicians from both parties who ignored immigration laws for years. Obama has taken it further, just like the liberals in California. They have sanctuary cities, which encourage illegal immigration and helps illegals hide from authorities.

And libs bitch because Beck feels sorry for the kids that are already here because Obama got word out that they should come for the amnesty.

The reason Obama isn't going to see the people being held in detention is because they are full of lice, scabies and have other diseases. Of course, some will feel sorry for them. We should be kind to them while they wait for deportation. The left usually pretends that the right doesn't care at all, but that is not so. Bush and other Repubs ignored immigration laws because they felt sorry for the people. Libs see potential voters and I think are encouraging illegal immigration because they think they can manipulate the situation to gain voters.

I'm sure the left expects people to bash Beck because he wants to be nice to little children who are suffering. He isn't encouraging illegal immigration since they are already here. Obama is behind the surge in people entering the country illegally and that is wrong.

I wish they would treat the scabies and lice before putting people on public transportation. What is wrong with this administration?

Last edited:

8 Jul 2014 3276

Your kind would give them nothing but Zyclon b.

Nahhh, that's the purview of you progressives. That's your schtick...

According to the law they should be. My gawd, this is a serious crime. We have 40 million illegal invaders stealing jobs, govt benefits and IDs from the american people and you liberals want to help them!!

So is your answer "should be" or "yes" Capt Dodge?

8 Jul 2014 3276

Never thought I'd say this - kudus to Glenn Beck.

He has his priorities straight.

alright

give them the balls and then put back on a train to MEXICO where they WERE ALLOWED to come Through

Point 1 - Whites are 2/3 of the country so 1/3 of us on welfare is pretty good

Point 2 - It's not even 1/3 since obozo counts lots of hispanics as white when compiling welfare numbers. He does the same with criminal stats. Lots of hispanic criminals are listed as white. We have a pathological racist and liar in the WH.

Point 1 - Whites are 2/3 of the country so 1/3 of us on welfare is pretty good

Point 2 - It's not even 1/3 since obozo counts lots of hispanics as white when compiling welfare numbers. He does the same with criminal stats. Lots of hispanic criminals are listed as white. We have a pathological racist and liar in the WH.

Did you just honestly say 1/3 of whites being on welfare and characterize that as being "pretty good"?

:lol: You cant write this shit! You live in a world where everything white is cool and everything black is awful when you start saying being on welfare is pretty good

These kids are indians!!! There's not a drop of spanish blood in any of them and, like our north american indians, they will grow up to be drunken welfare bums. In the meantime they will bankrupt our schools.

Send them back to mexico. Wherever they came from originally, mexico is the last country they were in prior to invading us.

If they are native American, or indians, as you call them, they have more right to be here than you do. They are here to visit their relatives who are the only real true non immigrant Americans. Maybe you should go back to Europe.

8 Jul 2014 3276

How dare he act like a christian.

Hungry kids?

Send them to the sex traffickers, right, SS?

Also, just heard on the news that doctors are now saying the kids do not have the diseases the scummy right are saying they do.

But, don't let that stop you from spreading the lies.

I surely would like to hear that when last seen, you were playing in traffic cuz you are truly a waste of space.

You have never ever met even one brown skinned person.

The US can never repay the debt we owe to Mexico and Central America.We did this to them. Even if you don't know and understand the fact of that, this is happening on our doorstep. Some of us are human beings (not you, but some of us are) and human beings do not turn their backs on other, desperate, desperate human beings.

I am so grateful I am not you.

Forum List

Back