Idiot Glenn Beck breaks the law and gives freebies to invading illegal kids.

[

The US can never repay the debt we owe to Mexico and Central America.We did this to them. Even if you don't know and understand the fact of that, this is happening on our doorstep. Some of us are human beings (not you, but some of us are) and human beings do not turn their backs on other, desperate, desperate human beings.

I.

HAHAHA. You evil democrats are just using these kids. You know these criminal invaders are poor and illiterate and will go on welfare and stay there the rest of their lives and vote democrat every time.

[
If they are native American, or indians, as you call them, they have more right to be here than you do. They are here to visit their relatives who are the only real true non immigrant Americans. Maybe you should go back to Europe.

I was born here and my parents were born here and you say some loser who was NOT born here and whose parents were NOT born here has more right to be here than me.???

[
If they are native American, or indians, as you call them, they have more right to be here than you do. They are here to visit their relatives who are the only real true non immigrant Americans. Maybe you should go back to Europe.

I was born here and my parents were born here and you say some loser who was NOT born here and whose parents were NOT born here has more right to be here than me.???

You are the one who called them native Americans. That means their ancestors have lived in North America since long before your parents or grandparents or anyone else in your family no matter how far back you go. Don't blame me when your confusion and dopeyness make you look foolish.

Beck is bribing the kids with gifts in order to convert them Mormonism. .. :doubt:

Beck sees which way the wind is blowing. He miss's having some relevance and knows he has to distance himself from the extreme haters he helped create. It isn't just about money for Beck. He has enough. It is about power and legacy and perhaps religion. He does not want to go down in history as the leader of the idiots of the era. That makes him top idiot and he doesn't like the label.

Forum List

Back