IDF locates Hamas tunnel in school courtyard

It's an appropriate chain of thought in response to what you said to my point. People are trying to downplay the death of Palestinian children by saying they are guilty too.
I didn’t hear anyone say that. But there IS a very odd imbalance - leftists are more concerned about Palestinian children being blamed than they are about the Jewish children tortured to death,

Also, did you know that one of the hostages escaped, but “innocent” Palestinians turned him back to the Muslim savages? The majority of Palestinians want all Jews dead, and thus they cannot live so adjacent to Israel. We have seen what they are capable of, and what they support.

No. The libtard thing is just to hate Israel and Jews. I don't. I just think neither government is innocent and that everyday people being blown up as collateral damage shouldn't have their tragedy minimized as if they're all terrorists, especially the children. It's a tragedy for everyday people on both sides. The Jews that were ruthlessly murdered, their families, and also the unknowns being blown up as Israel defends itself. It's just a horrible situation and it seems like everybody is only willing to humanize one side.
it would NOT have been a tragedy if a) the Muslim barbarians didn’t go on a massacre so horrific that the videos of the torture they perpetrated can’t be shown, and b) the Palestinians accepted one of Israel’s peace deals, but they didn’t because it required they acknowledge Israel’s right to exist. They refuse.

This is the Arabs’ fault, and the liberals are making Isrsel out to be the bad guy, showing more concern with Arab lives than Jewish lives.

it would NOT have been a tragedy if a) the Muslim barbarians didn’t go on a massacre so horrific that the videos of the torture they perpetrated can’t be shown, and b) the Palestinians accepted one of Israel’s peace deals, but they didn’t because it required they acknowledge Israel’s right to exist. They refuse.

This is the Arabs’ fault, and the liberals are making Isrsel out to be the bad guy, showing more concern with Arab lives than Jewish lives.
I understand, but I don't care which government is at fault. I will humanize and recognize the tragedy of everyday people on both sides. That's all I've done from the start.

I understand, but I don't care which government is at fault. I will humanize and recognize the tragedy of everyday people on both sides. That's all I've done from the start.
That’s not helping. What helps is to recognize which side is on the right, and support that side. And “not caring” which government is at fault (hint: it’s the one that beheaded Jewish kids and cooked Jewish babies) just allows more reprehensible behavior to occur again. Are you not aware that the Arab monsters said they will keep repeating Oct 7 until all the Jews are dead?

7b1dfb73-d3ce-4fc7-b3b0-bf2fb92732fd-640x400.jpg

Dozens of rockets found by Israeli troops inside a residential home in northern Gaza, December 2, 2023

That’s not helping. What helps is to recognize which side is on the right, and support that side. And “not caring” which government is at fault (hint: it’s the one that beheaded Jewish kids and cooked Jewish babies) just allows more reprehensible behavior to occur again. Are you not aware that the Arab monsters said they will keep repeating Oct 7 until all the Jews are dead?
I can't help either way. I'm just some dude in Florida.

"Palestinians" - Their leadership - their worst enemies.
Why do you blindly support the Israeli Child Killers , Pasta Jelly ?

+972 Magazine reported Tel Aviv was using AI to pick targets in Gaza. A former Israeli official told the +972 that the Gospel was being used as a “mass assassination factory.” The program is selecting the home of suspected low-level Hamas members for destruction. Sources told the outlet that strikes on homes can kill numerous civilians.

One source was critical of the Gospel. “I remember thinking that it was like if [Palestinian militants] would bomb all the private residences of our families when [Israeli soldiers] go back to sleep at home on the weekend,” they said.

So happy that Biden is such a supporter of Israel.
Biden is a finger-wetter who will change with the wind

But at the moment he is supporting Israel and I give him credit for that for as long as it lasts

I can't help either way. I'm just some dude in Florida.
You can help by voting for the side that does NOT help fund Muslim terrorist attacks against Israel, with a level of intentional cruelty and barbarism the likes of which we’ve never seen - and who then goes on to try to protect the “innocent” Palestinians who support such terrorism against the Jews.

Biden is a finger-wetter who will change with the wind

But at the moment he is supporting Israel and I give him credit for that for as long as it lasts
Not totally. He is pressuring Israel to let up on their efforts to eliminate HAMAS terrorists, lecturing them on obeying the rules of war - and giving the impression to gullible voters that they’re not.

Also, he apologized to Muslim leaders for doubting the veracity of HAMAS’ statements! He’s concerned that he was offending Muslims by criticizing Muslim terrorists.

Neither he or Harris attended the pro-Israel rally, either. He didn’t want it to appear that he was fully on Israel’s side - again, lest it offend Muslims.

It’s all about the votes. The man has no principles, and never did.

I didn’t hear anyone say that. But there IS a very odd imbalance - leftists are more concerned about Palestinian children being blamed than they are about the Jewish children tortured to death,

Also, did you know that one of the hostages escaped, but “innocent” Palestinians turned him back to the Muslim savages? The majority of Palestinians want all Jews dead, and thus they cannot live so adjacent to Israel. We have seen what they are capable of, and what they support.
And they don't protest a regime that puts its children in harm's way..

Seems the big Child Killer supporters do not like their Racist notions to be questioned -- Do you Pasta Jelly ?

I will just stick with the huge world majority opinion and watch as the Israeli Evil completely backfires on them, and to when being an Israeli Extremist supporter is seen as too embarrassing and shameful to publicly admit to .

Regardless , it is great to see the Allahu Akbars wrecking the Israeli economy and returning in great measure the treatments they have endured for decades---- although it would be so much nicer to see it played out on the Chess board ( not so Rowdy !!)
Three cheers for the Freedom Fighters

Forum List

Back