IDF Border Guards Save the Life of a Snaken Biten Palestinian Boy

Er, Jose, Israel is about Jews. Israel is a Jewish state, moron.
Only by using Apartheid tactics, this too shall pass
One state solution

See what I mean about your arrogant Eastern European Ignorance!

The one state solution will only work if the Jews kick all the Muslims out of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank, would you be cool with that? If not, then kindly STFU!

Last edited:
One state solution

The one state solution will only work if the Jews kick all the Muslims out of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank, would you be cool with that? If not they kindly STFU!

Jose is too ignorant to know the history of the 800 year Muslim occupation of Spain.

Jose=Estupido

One state solution

The one state solution will only work if the Jews kick all the Muslims out of Israel, Gaza and the West Bank, would you be cool with that? If not they kindly STFU!
What about if there was equal rights for all and jail for ANY trouble makers, like all normal countries?

ZE="3"]Only by using Apartheid tactics, this too shall pass
IZE] One state solution

What about if there was equal rights for all and jail for ANY trouble makers, like all normal countries?

Jose, you know less than zero about the Middle East. Stick to cleaning toilets and soliciting strangers for oral sex.

All Israeli citizens are constitutionally guaranteed equal rights.

Arab Muslim countries discriminate against women and non-Muslims.

There is a one state solution: Israel

Jose=Estupido

Last edited:
Are the people under israeli occupation afforded equal or any rights?
now heres a tip for you
People with Asperger syndrome often display behavior, interests, and activities that are restricted and repetitive and are sometimes abnormally intense or focused. They may stick to inflexible routines, move in stereotyped and repetitive ways, or preoccupy themselves with parts of objects.[19]

Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features of AS.[1] Individuals with AS may collect volumes of detailed information on a relatively narrow topic such as weather data or star names, without necessarily having genuine understanding of the broader topic
look it up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Last edited:
now heres a tip for you
People with Asperger syndrome often display behavior, interests, and activities that are restricted and repetitive and are sometimes abnormally intense or focused. They may stick to inflexible routines, move in stereotyped and repetitive ways, or preoccupy themselves with parts of objects.[19]

Pursuit of specific and narrow areas of interest is one of the most striking features of AS.[1] Individuals with AS may collect volumes of detailed information on a relatively narrow topic such as weather data or star names, without necessarily having genuine understanding of the broader topic
look it up Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's no Israeli occupation, Jose. In fact, you don't even know what the fuck occupation is other than the toilets you clean are "ocupado". LOL

Jose, since you're such a dumb little shit, learn about Turkey's occupation of Cyprus, Morocco's occupation of Western Sahara and Iran's occupation of Abu Musa and the Tunb Islands.

Let us know what you learn, dumbass.

Last edited:
now heres a tip for you

There's no Israeli occupation, Jose. In fact, you don't even know what the fuck occupation is other than the toilets you clean are "ocupado". LOL

Jose, since you're such a dumb little shit, learn about Turkey's occupation of Cyprus, Morocco's occupation of Western Sahara and Iran's occupation of Abu Musa and the Tunb Islands.

Here is a real life occupation done by your lovely Turkish brothers Jose who support an end to the 'evil zionist state':

17d23ae1a58c12bd47832fe2771a302a6e2f6447.jpg

Occupied in Orange.

Last edited:
now heres a tip for you

Here is a real life occupation done by your lovely Turkish brothers Jose who support an end to the 'evil zionist state':

Kurdistan%20Map%20with%20Kirkuk.jpg

Not to mention Turkey's 20-year blockade of Armenia the great humanitarians in Turkey don't want the rest of the world to know about.

Oopsie, I guess I just told the rest of the world.

Last edited:

Jose, you know less than zero about the Middle East. Stick to cleaning toilets and soliciting strangers for oral sex.

Jose=Estupido

Is Jerusalem an Open City?

Jose=Estupido

The reason you're a dumb high school dropout is because when you're not getting your news from youtube, you're getting it from yahoo.

Not to mention Turkey's 20-year blockade of Armenia the great humanitarians in Turkey don't want the rest of the world to know about.

Sorry for the wrong image there. I edited in the map that includes the occupied Turkish areas:

Sorry for the wrong image there. I edited in the map that includes the occupied Turkish areas:

Official Website of U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer: Press Releases - Boxer Calls On President To Urge Turkey To Immediately Lift Blockade Of Armenia

Jose=Estupido

The reason you're a dumb high school dropout is because when you're not getting your news from youtube, you're getting it from yahoo.

The source is Fox News. How can you get something so simple wrong?

Forum List

Back