IDF attacks in Gaza strip.

Those who were killed were from the Al-Quds brigades. Islamic Jihad. NOT civilians.
Yeah, yeah, yeah and I won't cum in your mouth!

They're never civilians.

Maybe you should stop shooting at their fisherman and farmers for recreational target practice and torturing their children in Israeli prisons and you won't have ordinance coming your way.

Nasser Saleh brigades promise response to this criminal attack.

God bless them

179571_345x230.jpg

An explosion targeted an Israeli military vehicle on the border with Gaza on Saturday and Israeli troops fired into the Palestinian territory, killing four civilians and wounding at least 25, Gaza officials and witnesses said. (AP)

All civilians

Hamas MP in Gaza Yahya Mousa commented on the escalation in the south saying that "The Palestinian resistance has become stronger than ever. It can absolutely defense the Palestinian people against any aggression and retaliate against Israel's crimes."

Mousa added that Israel was "Trying to destroy Gaza Strip." (Elior Levy)

Another 4 dead. So total 7 dead.

What a bunch of criminals.

And people wonder why Palestinians fire back.

i don't.

We need more people like you.

This thing could get bigger an result in a ground operation.

It's so sick that the IDF response to the Palestinian response of the child killed is to ransack a city and fire everywhere killing 4 civilians and wounded 25

Israel initiated the violence. They invaded Gaza. They are at fault.

The Palestinian brigades attacked first. IDF responded. OR have you missed that 4 soldiers were seriously wounded previous to this attack?

How convinient of you to ignore.

No such thing. This attack resulted in one seriously wounded and to others moderately.

Israel attacked first when killing the boy with Israeli miitary vehicle fire, and they invaded Gaza with tanks and bulldozers, beyond the line.

God bless them

179571_345x230.jpg
Out of curiosity, I wonder if this kid would say "God bless them" if the Shiites or Ahmadis decide to hit back at the Sunnis in the Muslim countries where the Sunnis are always killing them. By the way, I imagine the kid will be posting all weekend long on the message board as per usual instead of interacting with kids his own age. I heartily suggest that he take time out to at least get some fresh air by walking up and down his street once in a while or go to one of those places where trampolines are set up for kids his age to get some exercise.

God bless them

179571_345x230.jpg
Out of curiosity, I wonder if this kid would say "God bless them" if the Shiites or Ahmadis decide to hit back at the Sunnis in the Muslim countries where the Sunnis are always killing them. By the way, I imagine the kid will be posting all weekend long on the message board as per usual instead of interacting with kids his own age. I heartily suggest that he take time out to at least get some fresh air by walking up and down his street once in a while or go to one of those places where trampolines are set up for kids his age to get some exercise.

Out of curiosity, why are you so retarded? Stop hallucinating

God bless them

179571_345x230.jpg

Not retarded. Retired. And you avoid the subject like a plague.

Not retarded. Retired. And you avoid the subject like a plague.

Still hallucinating? Don't make up subjects that have no sense to the subject.

I cannot really tell. The event is still on the run.

We are currently informed of what can be said. The IDF spokesman has his mouth being shut.

i think, rather than believe any more of the two faced talk of some paid liar in the IDF, i think i will believe instead the attitude expressed on these t shirts worn by thousands of IDF soldiers...

translations please, Lipush, if you dare...

http://nawaat.org/portail/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/israel_t-shirt.jpg

would you also mind translating this one, Lipush...or i can if you prefer...if the words of your comrades in arms bring tears of fond memory to your eyes and chokes you with affectionate emotion...

http://occupiedpalestine.files.word...834522bcd69e201156f35999d970b-300wi.jpg?w=588

ust some messages from soldiers in the the most moral army in the world, serving in the military of a beacon of democracy in the mideast and a light unto the nations.

who would have ever thought that anyone could make the myth of "gentiloe blood pastries" seem benign, almost benevolent, in comparison.

God bless them

179571_345x230.jpg

i've got no idea how old BIK is, but why the hell are you, an old man who should know better, disrespecting and mocking young people. are you so afraid of your own fragile mortality as you stare youth in the face.

i bet you had the mind of an angry old man even in your youth.

you lack dignity.

God bless them

179571_345x230.jpg

i've got no idea how old BIK is, but why the hell are you, an old man who should know better, disrespecting and mocking young people. are you so afraid of your own fragile mortality as you stare youth in the face.

i bet you had the mind of an angry old man even in your youth.

you lack dignity.
I particularly preferred kicking canes and crutches out of old folks hands.

The Palestinian brigades attacked first. IDF responded. OR have you missed that 4 soldiers were seriously wounded previous to this attack?

How convinient of you to ignore.
How many times do I have to fuckin' tell you, an occupational force cannot claim self-defense? The Pals have every legal right in the world to resist Israeli tyranny against their people and their land. Everyone in the world has that right.

What you don't have a right to do, is shoot at their fishermen and farmers, or strip Gazan's of any way to support their families. Or come in one day and bulldoze down a persons farm.

Youssef Abu Mghasib owns 10 dunnums of farmland in Deir el Balah, in the central part of the Gaza Strip, just over 300 meters from the Gaza-Israeli border and beyond Israel ’s unilaterally imposed 300 meter buffer zone.

Here, he grows olives and an assortment of vegetables to support his family, though Youssef lives with wife, 9 children, mother and sister in a home 500 meters from their farm. On 12 June 2012, Youssef’s land was bulldozed by the Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF).

On the day of the bulldozing, Youssef recalls that: “I was watering plants on my farm when I heard the sound of the bulldozers and tanks. I could also hear heavy shooting. I was really scared that something would happen to me, so I ran home. The bulldozers came and destroyed all of my olive trees and crushed my vegetables. My irrigation system was completely destroyed. Nothing could be salvaged from the land. Then, just 4 days later, they came back with their tanks and leveled the land until all of it was finally flat.”

The bulldozing of Abu Mghasib’s land has subsequently plunged the family into financial and emotional turmoil: “I felt completely destroyed when they bulldozed my farm. I had been cultivating that land since 2001, when my father died and left it to me. It was destroyed in the Second Intifada, but I had worked very hard to plant new olive trees and put in an irrigation system. My mother had a nervous breakdown when they were bulldozing the land. She was shouting and crying and we had to rush her to hospital. My wife was also hysterical.”

The loss of Youssef’s land and equipment is estimated to be USD 20,000: “My land is not even within the 300 meters considered to be the buffer zone, yet it was destroyed. My irrigation pipes are now useless. I used to feed my family from that land and sell the extra produce in the market. I currently have no other source of income and no other occupation. When the opportunity arises, I work on other people’s farms to make a few shekels. Life has just been hard since 12 June. I had taken out a loan before the land was destroyed to rebuild the farm. Now, I have no way of paying back this loan. My neighbors gave me a bale of wheat because we have nothing to eat, but it will not feed us forever. It pains me that I could not even afford to buy my children school bags.”

Youssef admits that he is resigned to a life of abject poverty and sees no hope for himself or his family: “My children are well aware of our situation and the troubles we are facing. They told me that they just want to live a normal life. I also want that, but I have lost all hope now. I am struggling to find food and to clothe my family. It is a lot of pressure and I have a lot of anger and sadness inside me. I just think about providing for my family all day. Don’t my children deserve sweets like other children? They don’t even ask for anything anymore, because they know we have nothing. I have nowhere else to go and I know that, even if I plant again, Israel will come and take it away. Every day is worse than the one before. What is there left to hope for?”
That shit is just mean. There's no excuse for that. You do that kind of crap, then wonder why you're getting rockets?

Forum List

Back