IDF attacks in Gaza strip.

Out of curiosity, why are you so retarded? Stop hallucinating
Not retarded. Retired. And you avoid the subject like a plague.

Still hallucinating? Don't make up subjects that have no sense to the subject.
Of course it is obvious that Baghdad Bob has no interest in all those his Sunni brethren are murdering right and left. What does he care if dozens of Shiites and Ahmadis are killed by the Sunnis even though they are also Muslims? Are you going to get some fresh air and exercise this weekend, Bob, since it would be very healthy for you. This is what all young boys need.

Of course it is obvious that Baghdad Bob has no interest in all those his Sunni brethren are murdering right and left. What does he care if dozens of Shiites and Ahmadis are killed by the Sunnis even though they are also Muslims? Are you going to get some fresh air and exercise this weekend, Bob, since it would be very healthy for you. This is what all young boys need.
Stop trying to change the subject, you fuckin' pussy!

Stop trying to change the subject, you fuckin' pussy!
The pussy here appears to be you since you seem very, very afraid to also condemn the Muslims for anything. Maybe you think if you ever said anything against them, some Muslims would come after you in the U.S. the same way they went after that Copt family.

Are you serious?

YOU FUCKING ZIONIST SONS OF BITCHES!!!

IM TIRED OF YOUR CRAP!!!

HAHAHA ! Looks like BIK is mad haha . Love it

Death to Hamas

death to anyone who helps kill Israeli citizens

Cast Lead 2, coming to a theater near you

AM ISRAEL CHAI !

The pussy here appears to be you since you seem very, very afraid to also condemn the Muslims for anything.
I've condemned muslims many times, but you don't want to hear that shit. It doesn't jive with your script. Whenever I do, you just choose not to see it.

Start a "muslim condemnation" thread and I'll put all my criticisms there so you can see them whenever you can't sleep at night.

Maybe you think if you ever said anything against them, some Muslims would come after you in the U.S. the same way they went after that Copt family.
I don't know who the Copt family is. But my family, primarily my father, always told me, "Don't ever start a fight, but always finish one. If you can walk away from one, do it. But if I catch you running from one, I'll kick your ass!"

If I think there's something to say, I'm gonna say it. It's not my problem if someone else has truth issues. And if anyone wants to come after me, well, they won't see anyone backing up!

The pussy here appears to be you since you seem very, very afraid to also condemn the Muslims for anything.
I've condemned muslims many times, but you don't want to hear that shit. It doesn't jive with your script. Whenever I do, you just choose not to see it.

Start a "muslim condemnation" thread and I'll put all my criticisms there so you can see them whenever you can't sleep at night.

Maybe you think if you ever said anything against them, some Muslims would come after you in the U.S. the same way they went after that Copt family.
I don't know who the Copt family is. But my family, primarily my father, always told me, "Don't ever start a fight, but always finish one. If you can walk away from one, do it. But if I catch you running from one, I'll kick your ass!"

If I think there's something to say, I'm gonna say it. It's not my problem if someone else has truth issues. And if anyone wants to come after me, well, they won't see anyone backing up!
How many readers have seen Lamb Chop condemning Muslims?

So tell us, big boy, what branch of the military did you serve in that helped Uncle Sam? If none, Uncle Sam will be disappointed in you. You can be as brave as you like on the Internet, but who knows what a coward you might be in real life. Go ahead, though, and try and make everyone reading you think you are one tough hombre.

This attack came as a reaction:mad:. You're more than welcome to read carefully.

No it wasn't!

YES IT WAS. your anger is undestood, but so is ours. This attack came as a respons for an Anti-Tank missile being sended toward IDF soldiers, we might as well have victims, as well. We still know nothing.

Lipush,

Terror attacks by a terrorist state, deliberate attacks on civilians and civilian objects that are war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention, how many must die to satisfy Lipush's lust for the blood of Gentiles?

Sherri

I am not reading of Lipush's expressing the desire to kill anyone for being a Gentile. So either you are lying about that, Sherri - or you are 'interpreting' something she's said incorrectly.

Either way, you post like a crazy evil fanatic when you start spitting out phrases like 'blood lust' aimed directly at another poster by name.

I was hoping you might finally recognize that as undesireable and fairly useless behavior.

Why is anyone surprised by this? There's A FUCKING WAR GOING ON!

Forum List

Back